His sweatshirts (Karl x Reade...

By soog2048

This is my very first fanfiction writing so any and all criticism is welcomed! :) Just your average Karl x Re... More

Table of Contents
Welcome
VC 2
Full Netherite
3 am
Gravity Falls
Do you remember? (21st night)
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
First Challenge
Practice Makes....Well actually-
A difference
Monster Energy
A Message
Three Hands?
The O'Rangers vs The Raspberry Racers
QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dahlias, carnations, begonias...
and so much more
cold showers, the smell of lavender, and calming music
reminders

The Offer

2.2K 48 68
By soog2048

you undo me :)

-delivered 3:13, september 21st

in a good way or bad way !!

-delivered 3:14, september 21st

the best way :)

-delivered 3:14, september 21st

hehehe

i wouldnt want it any other way :)

-delivered 3:16, september 21st

Me either, you think to yourself. The beetles and the angry swarm of bees have calmed themselves in the pit of your stomach, and you're left with the soft feeling, the slight pitter patter of butterfly wings. 

me either dummy :)

-delivered 3:17, september 21st

-----------

T w i t t e r 

karl :)   @/karljacobs_  *2 m

starting stream in a few!

Jackbox with some very cool people, come join come join!

-(you) replying to karl :)

just got called cool by THE Karl Jacobs, feelin good.

-karl :) replying to (you)

coolest cat i know B)

-quackity replying to karl :)

wtf karl i thought you said i was the coolest

--------

You set your phone down and giggle at the chaos occurring before you as you start setting up your stream. You grab your water bottle and a little snack just in case. Facecam today? Chat might be weird and say stuff about karl again...oh well, it's just jackbox with the boys. Worst comes to worst I'll just turn it off. 

Adjusting your webcam, you watch as the notification from Discord appears on your screen. You tap on it happily and give a big smile as you join. 

"Heyyyy guys, ready to start?" You ask, looking at the faces of Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, and George, as well as the icons of Corpse and Ranboo. 

"Woah y/n wtf happened to your face?" Quackity looks surprised, and you swear you can see a hint of concern in his expression. 

"Huh?" You feel heat rise to your cheeks. What was he talking about? Karl starts laughing out loud as your face gets redder and redder. "Wait what's wrong with my face guys!? I'm about to start my stream and I'm doing webcam!"

"Uh y/n I don't know how to say this, but you quite literally have stitches in your forehead." Ranboo begins to giggle as you hear Karl's laughs become louder, and he begins jumping around in his chair. You gently rest your forehead on your desk as you hear Karl fall out of his chair.

"y/n I saw your stream yesterday and you didn't have stitches and now you do what the heck happened in the less than 12 hours you weren't streaming," Corpse asks, a slight laughable tone at the tip of his voice. Karl is breathing heavily now, trying to steady himself on his chair. 

"Karl what is going on with you?" George asks, giving him a weird look from across his room as he tidies up his background. Karl dives right back into a fit of giggles as you slightly tap your head on your desk over and over. 

"Karl what do you know that we don't here?" Sapnap asks, leaning back in his chair and spinning back and forth slightly. 

"The can of monster!" is all Karl can squeak out before laughing all over again. You let out a sight and stare directly into your camera, making eye contact with the rest of the people in the call. 

"So basically, Karl and I were watching Gravity Falls at like 2 am last night and I yawned, and Karl asked if I was tired. Me, being the stubborn idiot I am said no, and began to drink a monster, and Karl dared me to chug it. So I did, you know, never back down from a good challenge. As I was drinking, Karl told me to smash it on my head afterwards, you know, finish it off. Uhhhh Karl can tell you the rest." By now, the whole call is laughing and everyone is late to starting their streams. 

"So guys she literally smashes it against her head and throws it across the room, you know, like I always do and she's just sitting there, looking so proud of herself with her cute little smile-" You feel your cheeks get red and you act like you're still setting up your stream."-and there's just like blood running down her entire face and she just doesn't know!" The whole call continues laugh and giggling along with Karl, and you can't help but join in. 

"So basically, he told me and I ran to the bathroom and blah blah blah, end of story," you roll your eyes, laughing.

"No! Not end of story! You literally had to go to urgent care and get stitches, we stayed up until literally 6 am y/n!" Karl is laughing even harder again, making everyone else in the call laugh along with him even more,

"6 am?!" Quackity asks, laughing.

"Oh and don't forget the part where he made me go to McDonalds because I didn't catch dinner! I basically just sat in the car as he was on facetime throughout the whole thing, it was a very long night." You laugh and look at Karl in his rectangle on your screen. 

"Awww staying up and watchin the sunrise together?" Sapnap talks in a baby voice, giggling at you and Karl. 

"Yes Sap, yes we did." Karl says proudly and sticks out his chest, making everyone laugh all over again. 

"Oh my god guys my chat is spamming aws at that right now," Ranboo says, laughing. 

"Oh shoot I didn't know you were streaming already!" You shout, laughing even more. You almost begin to feel nervous, but you look at Karl's big grin and you can't help but relax and feel calm. 

"Well guys, sha'll we begin?" You ask, and everyone agrees with big smiles. 

--------

"Hmm I really don't know what to pick for this one guys. The question is, 'What are the last words before you get burned at the Salem Witch Trials?' and the options are quite literally either 'you guys were dogwater anyways' or 'tell dream I love him'" you giggle, watching as your chat laughs with you at the options. You hear a ding as the laughing of the other guys becomes background noise. A notification appears on your screen. 

Oh. My. God. You almost faint at the name of the person who had just dm'ed you, but the contents of the message just sent to you make you squeal out loud in sweet excitement.

"ooooh y/n did you just get what I think you got?" Karl asks with his silly giggle.

"Wait, this was your doing wasn't it?" You ask him, almost forgetting that you're streaming. "Anyways chat, I think that's enough for today, I'm gonna go have a good lunch and get ready for the SMP stream tomorrow!" Smiling, you turn to all of your viewers. Eleven thousand, three hundred and twenty two of them. That's crazy. "You all better go get a full glass of water for me and drink every last drop, okay chat? Every last one of you. You're all gorgeous my lovelies, don't forget it!"

"Y/n are you calling me pretty too?!" Karl asks, giggling already at himself.

"Yes yes Karly, you are very gorgeous, the handsomest boy!" You giggle at Karl as he brings his hands up to his cheeks, squishing them up to his eyes. You hear as Quackity and Sapnap make kissing noises in the background and George shouts "ew"s at them.

"Alright y/n's chat, while you're at it, go get a snack, maybe some fruit, that's pretty fire," Karl says his goodbyes to your chat and adding in kissing noises as you end your stream, raiding a small creator.

--------

"So y/n, is that text the text I think you got?" You can hear the smile in his voice as he asks you. You two moved into a private vc after everyone else ended their streams and left the call.

"Yes it is!" You practically shout and jump in your chair, "you did this, didn't you!"

"I have no clue what you're talking about," he giggles mischievously.

"Omg Karl you totally did, his text literally says, 'Hey y/n, a recent friend of yours suggested to me that you-'"

"Hey hey hey hey hey. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, we'll see. Did he tell you what it is yet?"

"No, just that it's happening, this is crazy Karl! Thank you so much, this means the world to me." Glad that your stream isn't here and that your facecam is off, a smile grows upon your lips as your cheeks get rosier by the minute just thinking about it all

"Of course y/n, I really wanted you to be in this, it'll be really really fun. I just hope you like it!"

"Of course I will, as long as I'm with you I'm sure it'll be amazing," you smile even more and chuckle. 

"I know, I'm so hyped for this y/n!" he shouts back at you excitedly.

"I can't believe I'm going to get to do this, you're crazy Karl!"

---- 

little bit of a longer chapter this time around, but i wanted to end you guys off on a cliffhanger ;)

tell me how you like the ff so far!

any recommendations or criticisms are welcome :)

don't forget to vote!!

- soog <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 91 17
hey y'all, here are some carl x reader one shots🤗. i'm fairly new to writing stories are such so... yeah feel free to leave suggestions. some of the...
28.7K 798 22
KARLNAPITY story because Angst:) Also I can't find who did this fanart if you know please tell me so I can give credit If their is anything in this f...
69.8K 1.5K 34
Sapnap sees a transferred student walk into school one day and the person he saw suddenly came to him and.. is it?.. love at first sight maybe?... (T...
13.9K 604 38
Karl Jacobs and Sapnap have just been engaged and are happier than ever, while preparing for the wedding and building their new home for when they we...