His sweatshirts (Karl x Reade...

By soog2048

This is my very first fanfiction writing so any and all criticism is welcomed! :) Just your average Karl x Re... More

Table of Contents
Welcome
VC 2
Full Netherite
3 am
Gravity Falls
The Offer
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
First Challenge
Practice Makes....Well actually-
A difference
Monster Energy
A Message
Three Hands?
The O'Rangers vs The Raspberry Racers
QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dahlias, carnations, begonias...
and so much more
cold showers, the smell of lavender, and calming music
reminders

Do you remember? (21st night)

2.2K 49 73
By soog2048

Facetime: 2 missed calls (Karly Poo)

Messages: 4 new messages (Karly Poo)

Discord: 1 new message (Quacky)

Discord: 1 new message (Karly) 

Oh shit.

You scramble out of bed quickly, only pausing for a small moment to check the time on your phone. 2:42? How did I even manage to wake up that late?! You wrack your brain, trying to figure out what Karl and Quackity wanted to get into touch with you so desperately for. You grab the first sweater in your sight, laying across your floor, a vintage sweater you found in the local thrift store. Without a second thought, you threw it over your head and put on your comfiest par of sweatpants, glaring at the blue monster energy drink can still lying guiltily in the far corner of your room. You grab your phone as anxiety builds slowly in the pit of your stomach. Oh god did I do something wrong? Was I doxxed or something? What could they need from me? After taking a few breaths, you decide on checking Karl's messages instead of calling him first. Confrontation was never your forte.

Karly Poo

goodmorning y/n!

uhh Q and i were wondering if you were still up for JackBox in a bit?

its ok if you dont or if ur not up to it lol

i hope ur ok, i havent heard from you today yet :/

-delivered 12:29 pm, september 21st

hey karl!

im so so sorry, i ony just woke up haha

it was a pretty late night (or early morning lol)

i hope i didnt miss jackbox, im only 2 hours late :o

-delivered 2:52 pm, september 21st

----

Oh godddd I feel so bad now. You sit on the side of your bed, heaving a sigh as you set your head into your hands. You feel a strange texture across your forehead, just above your right eyebrow. What the... oh my god. The memories of last night came rushing back to you, as well as the flood of guilt and embarrassment. How in the world had you managed to get a gash in your forehead from a monster energy drink can, one so big you needed stitches?? A vibration from the phone in your hand jolts you out of the spiral you were on the verge of falling into.

----

that's totally okay haha :)

we haven't even started yet, we just wanted to know if we had to fill your spot because of the "accident" last night :)

-delivered 2:59 pm, september 21st

oh god please dont tell me u told everyone what happened-

-delivered 3:00 pm, september 21st

haha dw dw dw

i didnt, i knew it was a touchy topic :)

quackity probably called you though, he was trying to get it out of me lol

-delivered 3:00 pm, september 21st

oh jeez thank you lol

it's not as much touchy as it is absolutely mortifying D:

im still really sorry about that *facepalm*

-delivered 3:01 pm, september 21st

if you say sorry one more time

im going to come to your house

and smack some sense into you 

jkjkjk

but no fr, its all good, i actually had a ton of fun :)

-delivered 3:02, september 21st

hahaha i did too :)

even if i was bleeding from my forehead for a majority of our call lol

-delivered 3:02, september 21st

hehehe

you still looked v pretty :)

-delivered 3:02, september 21st

----

...did Karl just call me pretty? You feel as your chest fills with butterflies, raging about with fervor. Monarchs, painted ladies, black swallowtails, viceroys, morphos, regal fritillaries. Flitting and flapping about as if they were late for migration. Bumbling about like busy bees inside of your stomach. Calmly, you set your phone down besides you on the edge of your bed. You pick it up again, slowly. 

----

you still looked v pretty :)

-read 3:03, september 21st

----

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh.

----

oh haha thank you :)

you were v handsome as always!! :)

-delivered 3:05, september 21st

----

You watch as the three little dots pop up in the corner of your screen and fade away twice before a response pops up onto your screen. The regal fritillaries continue their flight along with friends, flittering, flapping, falling, flailing. 

----

oh stop, ur always pretty :)

even when ur on the verge of tears, y/n

even when ur bleeding, upset, getting stitches

but ur especially pretty when u laugh

dare i say beautiful :)

-delivered 3:09, september 21st

----

And with such a simple phrase, some words not even needing to be completed, the butterflies, the fritillaries, have turned into a mass of hornets and beetles. They fly about your stomach with their small but hard bodies, their stingers, their sharp exoskeletons. Butterflies aren't as soft and free as they are depicted. Beautiful. Standing on wobbly legs you can't help but laugh at the thought of the mess you would become when you finally get the chance to meet. Meeting him. He utterly melts me. I feel like I'm floating whenever I think of him. God I haven't even known him this long. 

----

you undo me :)

----

Your finger hovers over the small blue "Send" icon. Am I really about to do this right now? Oh jeez it kind of sounds sexual. Does it? Is this too far? He just complimented me. He's probably just a rally nice person, saying all this to make me feel better. Your mind flits to that night. He stayed anyways.

----

you undo me :)

-delivered 3:13, september 21st

------

sorry the chapter was a little shorter!!

i have a ton of stuff planned soon so don't worry, just in a bit of writer's block ahaha 

anyways remember that you are loved and there are those that care for you :)

go drink some water and eat some fruit and dont forget your meds (do it for your fav streamer) :) <3

980 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 798 22
KARLNAPITY story because Angst:) Also I can't find who did this fanart if you know please tell me so I can give credit If their is anything in this f...
54.2K 1.2K 48
Hi everyone his is my first ever story on wattpad but it's about the Minecraft youtubers Dream and GeorgeNotFound. This is just a fanfic I wrote beca...
69.8K 1.5K 34
Sapnap sees a transferred student walk into school one day and the person he saw suddenly came to him and.. is it?.. love at first sight maybe?... (T...
113K 1.2K 32
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅..." ⚠️THERE WILL BE TWs AND SMUT⚠️ If Sapnap is uncomfortable with this, I will take it down immediately. Thank you...