+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 63 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 85 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 88 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 96 +
+ 97 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 10 +

21.8K 1.7K 1.9K
By Suga__Fox

(Jimin's POV)

Eh.

Eh?

EH?!

With his feet planted at the very top of the staircase Jimin's draw drops open to a perfect O when he sees the two people exiting the dark library, his hands immediately balling into tight fists.

What the hell.

Who is that guy?!

....is that the guy I saw working at the shop yesterday?

Lowering his expression into a deep frown while keeping his eyes on the tall figure walking with Y/N Jimin shoved his hands in his pockets, his body wiggling out of the small group he was talking with to get a better view of the two.

"Y/N-Chan, w-would you like me to carry your backpack?.."

"Ah...You don't have to Shuka-Kun! I can carry it okay."

"Let me carry it, if you have to be careful on the stairs it's easier if you don't have this hanging off of you."

"Hmmm....Okay...but only if it isn't too heavy for you."

....Y/N-Chan?

Ha.

I carry her up stairs you oriental string bean.

Why is he being so chummy with her anyway.

"Hyung?"

I bet Y/N doesn't even wanna be around him.

"Hyuuung?"

What grade is he even in?

"Hyung."

Hopefully he doesn't have any of the same classes as she does.

"Hyung!"

Jumping and snapping at Jungkook's voice beside him he quickly turns to look at the male, his gruff voice laced with agitation.

"What."

"Woah, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

Tilting his head around Jimin and letting  out a tiny snicker Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows at his best friend, his eyes swirling with playful mischievous flecks and his voice laced with light amusement.

"Ah, I see our Pretty Girl has made a friend?"

"Shut up. Let's just go to class."

On her first day back she already has guys throwing themselves at her feet.

I know she's beautiful but damn.

Oh well, hopefully that dude doesn't have any classes with her and he'll fade off into the hole he crawled out of.

Tilting his head up to watch Y/N get by when she finally makes it all the way up the stairs Jimin lets out a soft sigh and pushes his body off the wall, his eyes staying on the small girl the whole way down the hallway.

I felt better when she was safe at home...now what if something happens to her?

What if she gets sick?

What if she doesn't feel good, Y/N doesn't exactly speak out when something is wrong with her...she would rather suffer in silence...and now this new dude is sticking by her side....

Oh well, if he doesn't have any classes with her then that'll give me an opportunity to make sure she's safe without getting caught.

Tch.

If only I was able to be around her...that dude wouldn't stand a chance.

.......................................

Oh hell in a hand basket.

Setting a deep glare at the back of the thin boy who slides in one of the desks right beside Y/N Jimin lets out a puff of air, both his hands balled into fists in front of him.

What are the damn odds.

So now he has a class with her too.

"Y/N-Chan, a-are you sure i-it's okay if I sit here?"

"Mhm! Since you don't know anyone else here you can sit by me."

He talks weird.

Jungkook did say he was an exchange student.

Laying his head down on his desk and flicking his eyes over to the tiny girl pulling her notebooks out of her bag, her cheeks burning a soft shade of pink when she looks over and meets Jimin's eyes with the side of her gaze.

Tch.

See, she blushes when I look at her.

"Hyung."

"What?"

"Quit staring."

Sitting up and giving Jungkook a small pout the entire class falls silent when the professor walks in, her loud voice echoing through the hall when she sets her books down and begins speaking.

"Alright class, today we are going to start a project we will work on for the next two weeks. I'm going to need all of you to pick a partner and sit beside eachother so we can begin. You have five minutes to pick your partner."

...Say what now.

"Y-Y/N-Chan....W-Would y-you like t-to be my partner?..."

"Oh! Of course Shuka! This is the first time I've ever worked with a partner before..."

Well shit.

Jungkook takes her first necklace and now this Shooper kid is taking her first partner.

....I still have her first kiss so take that.

"Hyung, do you wanna be partners with me?"

"Sure."

"Ouch, I know I'm not the pretty girl but damn Hyung."

"Shut up Kook."

Sending his best friend giggles while taking his place beside the male Jimin stares down at the boy sitting beside Y/N shyly scooting closer to the girl, his actions causing anger to bubble up inside of Jimin's chest.

What the hell.

What kind of feeling is this.

He doesn't have to sit directly beside her to work with her.

"All partners have been chosen? Alright then we can go ahead and get started. You can come up here and grab your books and worksheets to begin. The rest will be on your laptops."

...Y/N doesn't have a laptop...

Peeking his eyes over to the tiny girl that shyly moves her head to look down at her hands clasped on her jeans Jimin tugs his phone out of his pocket, his fingers quickly typing a quick message.

To: Y/N
Don't worry about the computer. We'll get you one.

There.

Now she doesn't have to feel self conscious.

Watching Y/N closely as she pulls her phone slightly out of her pocket and reads the message her shoulders physically relax, her full lips pushing up into a light grin.

Hmph.

Take that Shopper.

"Y/N-Chan, I'll go get our books and papers so you don't have to walk down these stairs. I'll be back."

"Oh...are you sure Shuka-Kun? I can walk down there too...that's a lot to carry..."

"No need! There's no reason for you to walk up the stairs if you can't. I-I'll go get them! J-Just wait here!"

Resting his chin on his hand and watching the thin tall boy stumble his way down the stairs and knock over one stack of the books Jimin rolls his eyes and smirks, his gaze moving over to Y/N quietly staring down at her book.

That guy is a goof.

At least I know how to walk down stairs properly.

Hmph.

That guy has nothing on me.

....sure he's tall and thinner than me.

....and comes off nicer.

But still.

....Y/N lives with me.

And she's pregnant too.

She's probably just being nice to him because he's her coworker.

Y/N is the nicest person in the world.

...Yeah...that's it.

That's gotta be it.

(A/N): 😗✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 759 23
Jeon Jungkook aka JK is known as the most Ruthless gangster of the underworld. His cruelty knew no bounds and mercy is not present in his dictionary...
19.6K 622 14
"You have any idea how fucking worried I was? Huh?" "I was so worried--" . . . "You weren't worried Jimin... You left your pregnant girlfriend at hom...
26.1K 946 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...
59.6K 2.7K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...