Assassin Queens

By BasicBitchessss

Three sisters, Not by blood but by a bond. Their lives have never been normal considering they have grown up... More

Character Aesthetic
Pilot
The Ball
Aspen's POV
The Start Of War
Home
The Devils Chamber
Play with Fire and you're bound to get burnt
Down the Rabbit Hole
New Beginnings
One by one
Shattered Glass
Already dead
Wide Awake
War of Hearts
The Games Begin
Allegiance
Betrayal
Choices
Painful truth
Battle of loyalty
Power hungry
Fury
Out in the Open

The Hang Over

451 11 0
By BasicBitchessss

Jayde's POV: 

"Good morning Darling" a voice whispered waking me up from my slumber. I shot up and looked around until my eyes landed on William, shirtless with a tray of food. I hopped out of bed and ran over to the closet. Getting into a Tee shirt and jeans. 

"I don't do breakfast" I muttered walking out of the closet. He had a puzzled look on his face. 

"You eat breakfast all the time" he joked. Trying to hand me the tray. 

"You know what I meant" I stated, brushing through my hair. 

"Actually I don't, so why don't you clear it up for me" he snapped. Placing the tray on the night stand. 

"I don't do breakfast, I don't do relationships and I certainly don't do whatever you want this to be" I muttered.

 He had a sad expression on his face. "I never said I wanted a relationship" he hissed. I rolled my eye's.

 "If you don't want a relationship then you won't care if I leave, right?" I stated walking out the door and down the stairs. I could hear his foot steps following behind me. I went to open the front door, accept it wouldn't budge.

I turned, seeing a smirk plastered across William's face. "Unlock the door" I ordered. He started walking towards me, backing me into the door. 

"Sorry love but, you aren't going anywhere" he smirked. I pushed him away and went back up the stairs. I barged into Zander and Aspen's room. 

"Good morning Sunshine" I yelled pulling there covers off. Zander and Aspen both groaned. 

"What the Hell" Zander Barked. Getting out of bed and leaving. 

Aspen sat up and started rubbing her eye's. "Jayde, I love you but you should know not to wake the beast" she muttered getting up and dressed. 

Aspen and I walked into the living room. Sitting down on the couch and watching TV. Alyssa soon joined us. 

"I still don't get how you voluntarily came back here" I muttered still staring at the screen. 

"I'm pretty sure she wanted to be back here" Aspen giggled. I turned to look at Alyssa who was ignoring us. 

"Your silence speaks for you" I joked. Alyssa just remained silent. Aspen and I looked at each other with a questionable look. Alyssa is never this quiet. 

"We should do something" I stated looking at Alyssa. Her eyes were still glued to the screen. "It's been ages since we've been on a mission" I whispered. Aspen nodded her head. "If we go back to Luke, he'll let us have our fun" I said quietly. Alyssa turned her head to face me. 

"If you guy's wanna go, just go. I'm not leaving" she muttered getting up and leaving. I glanced over at Aspen once again to see the same worried expression that's also spread across my face. 

"What do you mean, you can't possibly like it here" I joked. Giving her a look.

She refused to look at me. "I do actually, I'm happy here. I don't want to go back" she stuttered. Making both me and Aspen gasp. 

"You know how your father will take this" I quake. Not wanting to say the obvious.

"I'm his daughter" she gritted. Making us both go silent. 

"We can't leave her, Santiago would be furious" Aspen spoke.

 "I know" I muttered.  I didn't want to stay, I couldn't. "I can't stand this place much longer" I hissed.  She nodded in response. 

"I'll stay here with her, you go. Contact Santiago and maybe he'll be able to knock some sense into her." she whispered. I nodded my head and got up from the couch. Making my way into the bedroom. Freedom here I come. 

Later that night

I laid in bed waiting for William. I had a plan. I put the pain medication that I got from the accident in his water by the bed. It made me super sleepy by taking half so lets see what 6 will do. He usually drinks the glass of water before he goes to bed. Once he's out, I can grab his key's and leave. 

"You're in bed already" he asked me with a surprised look on his face. 

"Yeah, I'm just tired" I muttered. 

"I mean, with everything we did last night. Who could blame you" he smirked. He walked into the closet and came back with only sweatpants. Chugging the water and crawling into bed beside me. 

After a while I could feel him drifting off to sleep until eventually his eye's shut and his breathing evened. I quietly got out of bed and went over to his side. Searching for his keys in the night stand, until eventually I found them. I walked out of the room, down the stairs and towards the door. Unlocking it and leaving that hell hole behind. You would think they would learn. Learn to have better guards and more extreme measures, amateurs. I found William's car and hopped him. Driving out of the estate and gone. 

It was only a couple minutes until I reached Luke's mansion. I got out and walked towards the entrance. Right as I was about to knock the door burst open.  Luke waiting with open arms. I walked over to him and entered his embrace. He picked me up and twirled me around

. "How did you- how" he muttered in confusion. 

"I drugged William, Alyssa wouldn't come which is why Aspen's still there" I stated. I handed him William's car keys. "You might want to have someone ditch that somewhere" I joked. He took them and threw them to a nearby guard.

 "You heard her" he roared. The guard walked past us and left. "Come in Princess" He smirked putting me down and moving out of the way. I walked past him and entered the house. 

I felt his presence behind me. He moved my hair to the side and brought his lips to my neck. 

"I missed you princess" he whispered. 

"We shouldn't" I giggled, leaning back into his touch. 

"And why's that" he responded. 

"Because, there's something I have to do first" I added. I stood up straight and turned around. 

"And that is" he questioned.

 "I need to call Santiago" I muttered. He pulled out his phone and handed it to me. I dialed the number and listened to it ring. 

"Sanchez?" a voice answered. 

"Sorry to Disappoint" I responded. 

"I should've known my girls would escape the Joyner's. once again" he chuckled. 

I paused for a minute. "How did you know we got caught again" I questioned. 

"Sanchez has kept me updated" he responded. 

I got quiet. "What's wrong" he requested. "Alyssa wouldn't leave, so Aspen stayed there." I muttered.

 "What do you mean she wouldn't leave" he hissed. 

I let out a sigh. "She wanted to stay there."I paused. I didn't know how to put it. "With Owen" I trembled awaiting his rage. 

The line got quiet for a minute. "She's a liability now" he added.

 "What are my orders" I stuttered, afraid of his response. 

"Alyssa's a loose end. Your orders are to get rid of her." he commanded. 

"Sir, are you sure" I asked. In hopes he would change his mind. "She's your heir".

"You know better then to question me. " he yelled. 

"Sorry Santiago" I whispered. 

He hung up. I handed the phone back to Luke and looked up at him. My eye's full of tears. 

"Princess-  " he started. 

"I have orders" I whispered. Wiping the tear that managed to escape my eye. I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist, stopping me. 

"It can wait" he whispered. I turned back to face him. He let go of my wrist and offered his hand. I took it without hesitation. "Let's go to bed" he whispered, guiding me to his room. 

"So this is what your room looks like" I joked. Jumping onto his bed. He got in bed beside me.

 I stared at the ceiling thinking about the day that is to come. Santiago knows I'll get the job done, he doesn't care about how it will effect me or the pain it will. cause. Santiago always gets what Santiago wants. I know my orders. I know what I must do, but that doesn't make pulling the trigger any easier.

"What are you thinking about" Luke asked. I snapped out of my train of thought and turned to face him. 

"Nothing" I whispered.

 "Wanna try that again" he joked. I stayed quiet. 

"You don't have to talk, just know I'm here if you want to" he whispered. I went towards him and laid my head against his chest. Listening to the sound of his heart beat until I let sleep consume me. 

William's POV:

I woke up with a massive head ache. I rolled over to see Jayde gone. I jumped out of bed and looked around. "Jayde" I yelled. Looking in the bathroom and closet. She wasn't in the room. I walked down stairs and looked some more. "Jayde" I yelled once again. 

"She's not here" Aspen muttered, walking down the stairs. 

"What do you mean she's not here" I gritted. She rolled her eye's and walked into the living room. 

"She left"Aspen giggled and sat on the couch. 

 "She wouldn't leave without you" I snapped. Aspen let out a laugh. 

"You just met Jayde, I've known her for as long as I can remember. Her loyalty is only with Mr. Santiago." she spoke turning the TV on. 

"Where did she go" I ordered. Aspen ignored me and just continued watching her show. 

I pulled out my phone and called Andre. "I need you to check the security footage of the house last night and get back to me" I stated and then hung up the phone. I needed to clear my head. I ran upstairs and into my room. I got dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants. I searched everywhere for my keys but couldn't find them. I ran down the stairs and out the door. Discovering she also took my car. I barged back into the house and slammed the door. 

"What the Hell is your problem" Zander yelled. I glared at him, seething with rage. 

"Jayde, she stole my car" I hissed.

  Zander shook his head in disapproval and walked away. My phone started to ring, I answered it.

"What did you find" I asked Andre. 

"Dude, she jacked your car" he responded. 

"Yeah, I already knew that" I growled. 

"I tracked your car, it was at Luke Sanchez's house at 10pm and then was left on the side of the road in the middle of no where. I already sent someone to go get it" he mumbled. 

"Keep tabs on Sanchez's house, she'll leave sooner or later" I hung up the phone and threw it across the room. 

"Dude, what was that for" Owen asked. I looked over at him, barley holding on to my sanity. 

"You have that murderous look on your face" he stated.  

"She's with Sanchez" I yelled, my voice echoing through the house. 

" Awe, is someone upset that Jayde choose Luke" a voice taunted. I snapped my head, Aspen walking towards us. I walked towards her, prepared to attack when Zander stepped in. He gave me a warning look. I turned back around and walked towards Owen.

"I'm going to rip Sanchez apart piece by piece and then feed it to his stupid sister" I yelled. 

I walked over to Owen, towering over him.  "William, you need to calm down " Owen ordered. I didn't listen. I slammed my fist into a nearby wall, my hand going through it. Watching as everyone stared at me. 

"What" I yell. They all remained silent. "I'm going to Sanchez's" I yelled turning towards the door. 

"No you aren't. You need to calm down before you start a war" Owen ordered. I turned to face them. 

" I don't care" I warned. 

"That was an order" Owen stated. 

I just got her back and then poof. She leaves again. Back to Sanchez, the one place I'm not suppose to go. I don't care how many wars I have to fight or battles I have to win. I will have her.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.8K 45
[Slowly Editing] Felicity Rose Alexander, the youngest, most feared woman in the mafia world, and heir to the second most powerful mafia based in the...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
671K 10.9K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
13.6K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...