Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

By ScammerOne

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... More

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Wish
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past I
The Connected Past II
The Entrusted Future
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - The Lost World
Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Determination II
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice

197 13 4
By ScammerOne

(Wakaba and Hinata's Location) 

Wakaba: Hurry, Hinata!!! I have a bad feeling about this! (Wakaba said as she hastily ran towards the direction of Chikage's home)

Hinata: Go on without me, Wakaba-chan! I'll catch up later! 

Wakaba: Yeah! (Wakaba then transformed into her Hero form and jumped from roof to roof. 

Inner Wakaba: Chikage...... Shouichi........ Please don't let me be too late....... 

From the rooftops, Wakaba saw a group of people observing something that's quite a view for them.

Citizen 1: Did you hear? The Heroes on Marugame Castle is beginning to fight each other.

 Wakaba: Eh?!

Citizen 2: I heard that they are close to killing each other. How scary....... Can we trust these kinds of people to defend us? 

Wakaba: Kill...... Each other? No way...... There's no way that Shouichi would try to kill Chikage...... It's definitely a lie. IT'S A LIE!!!!! (Wakaba said as she frantically searched for Shouichi and Chikage) 

Inner Wakaba: Please, Shouichi....... Chikage...... I beg you...... Don't die......

Wakaba searched high and low in the Kouchi prefecture for the sign of Shouichi and Chikage. 

Wakaba: Where are you, Shouichi...... Show yourself already........ 

As Wakaba almost gave up, she saw Shouichi who was carrying the unconscious Chikage snooping around in the back of the building. 

Wakaba: There he is! Shouichi!!!! (Wakaba said she jumped towards Shouichi) 

Shouichi: WA?! (The surprised Shouichi immediately leapt in surprise because of Wakaba) Oh, it's you Wakaba. Don't jump in like that! It really surprises me. 

Wakaba: Shouichi!!!! (Wakaba immediately hugged Shouichi who was still carrying Chikage as strong as she could) 

Shouichi: W-wakaba?! What are you?! 

Wakaba: Thank goodness......... Thank goodness............. Shouichi....... (Wakaba said as she began to shed some tears) 

Shouichi: ....... I'm alright right now........ You don't have to be that worried anymore.......(Shouichi said as he stroke Wakaba's head) 

Wakaba: But what happened?! What did those people mean by both of you trying to kill each other?! 

Shouichi: But before that........ Isn't this image a little bit bad? (Shouichi said as he commented on the pose that Wakaba is in which is Wakaba pressing her breast at Shouichi's chest while her face is really close to his face)

Wakaba: Eh?! AHHHH!!!!! I'm sorry!!! (Wakaba then immediately got away from Shouichi embarrassingly) 

Shouichi: Alright Alright!! Calm down! 

Wakaba: But...... what exactly happens? Is Chikage...............?

 Shouichi: Don't worry, she's just sleeping. Well, long story short...... Maybe I was at fault for not realizing what she was thinking back at Suwa. 

Wakaba: Eh?! What do you mean?! 

Shouichi: Koori was just a girl looking for acceptance from the people around her. It was a really easy and simple problem, but......  

Wakaba: We failed to realize it..... But, why were you hiding?

Shouichi: What would they do if the residents decided to judge Chikage by their own accord? That's why I decided to carry her and run away. It was not easy to shake off those angry mobs you know?

Wakaba: I See......... 

*Phone Ringing* *Phone Ringing* 

Wakaba: Wha-?! An Enemy attack?! At a time like this?! 

The three of them were immediately transported to the Jukai without any warning or premonition. 

Shouichi: U-Urk!!!! (Shouichi immediately fell down as he felt his body weakening and his hand wrinkling)

Wakaba: Shouichi?! What's wrong?! 

Shouichi's hand then slowly to wrinkle as he began to breath harder. 

Shouichi: Damn it! Let's go! 

Wakaba: Yes!

(Jukai)

Shouichi: They really don't let up, huh. Henshin!!!! (Shouichi said as he transformed into Gills) 

Chikage: Ashi.... kawa-san? (Chikage said as she slowly woke up from her sleep) Where..... are we?

Wakaba: Chikage?! Are you alright?! 

Chikage: Nogi-san too....... What's happening? Why am I asleep? Why are we suddenly in Jukai?

Wakaba: Chikage, don't you remember what you were doing before you were asleep?

 Chikage: I was....... Ah?! (Chikage said as she remembered what she was doing before she passed asleep) Ashikawa-san..... I....... me......

Shouichi: We'll talk later. Right now, we need to deal with them first. Can you fight?

Chikage: Y-yes........ (Chikage said as she took out her phone and pressed the transformation button) Huh?! 

Wakaba: What's wrong?! 

Chikage: I can't....... transform?! Why?! Just why?! (Chikage said as she tapped the transformation button multiple time) 

As Chikage continued to wonder why she can't transform, a Vertex was close enough and was about kill her. Before that could happen, Shouichi jumped in and stabbed the stardust Vertex using his Gill's Claw. 

Shouichi: The Taisha most likely cut your connection to Shinju. Most likely because of our rampage during this afternoon. 

Chikage: Ashikawa-san.......

Shouichi: We'll take them out as soon as possible! 

A group of stardust vertex then began to slowly surround them while another group head towards Shinju. 

Shouichi: Damn it! It's trying to surround us to buy some time while the other group head to the Shinju. Wakaba!!!! I'll leave Chikage to you!!!!! (Shouichi said as he heads towards the other group while Wakaba and Chikage stayed back) 

Wakaba: Wait!! Shouichi!!!! Don't leave my side, Chikage!!!

Chikage: Why...... I...... Tried to kill Ashikawa-san........ I hurt you....... 

Wakaba: Isn't that obvious? It's because you're my friend!!!! I'm sure Shouichi also don't want you to die. 

Wakaba's words rang throughout her heart. At this moment she understood the meaning of what Shouichi said before and began to reflect on her own actions.

Both Wakaba and Shouichi battled on, trying to defeat the stardust Vertex as soon as possible before any damage could be done. The Vertex that was trying to swarm Shouichi was being overwhelmed by him, so overwhelmed that the Vertex that was swarming Wakaba immediately abandoned her and head towards Shouichi's location.

Wakaba: TCH! They're heading towards Shouichi. Chikage stay here! I'll go and help Shouichi! (Wakaba said as she heads towards Shouichi's location) 

Chikage: Y-yeah. 

(Shouichi's Location) 

Shouichi: Looks like you're all dead set on killing me. Well, I'm already weaker than usual of course all of you will take the chance. If you want to kill me, COME AND GET ME!!!!!!!! 

Wakaba: Shouichi!!!!!! (Wakaba then cuts in through the numbers of Vertex to reach where the stardust Vertex is surrounding Shouichi) 

Shouichi: Wakaba?! What are you doing here?! You should be protecting Chikage!!! 

Wakaba: I....... I cannot let you die!!!! Chikage too....... I'll not let anyone die anymore!!!!! That's why...... At least let me fight by your side. 

Shouichi:*sigh* Geez, does this island has anyone but idiots? 

Wakaba: That word, I'll return it right back at you. 

Shouichi: There're no idiots at Suwa. There are only simple-minded morons who love farming. (Shouichi with a small smile behind his mask) 

Wakaba: That's practically an idiot!!! 

Both Wakaba and Shouichi then continue to fight on in an attempt to defend mankind even though their fighting force were less than half. 

Chikage: Why........? Why are they able to continue to fight......? Even though they've been scorned. Have been hated. Why......?

Shouichi: THIS IS THE FOR THE OSSAN AT SUWA YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!! (Shouichi said as he pierced the Stadust Vertexes using his tentacles) WAKABA!!!!! BEHIND YOU!!!!! 

Shouichi then ran in protecting Wakaba from being eaten by sacrificing his right hand to be eaten by the Stardust Vertex. 

Shouichi: AAAAAGGGGGGAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (Shouichi screamed in pain as his right arm was being torn apart by Vertex leaving his only usable arm is his left arm) 

Wakaba: SHOUICHIIIIIIII!!!!! 

Inner Chikage: I see. So that's how it is. I was so sure that I had lost everything. And all that I could think about was just about how to get it back. But in truth, I didn't lose anything. Everyone around me has already recognized me for who am I. They've already accepted me. Not as a hero. But as Koori Chikage. 

Chikage: That's why........ Please....... Give me........ GIVE MEEEEE POWER ONCE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Suddenly multiple lights began to assemble from the Shinju onto Chikage's phone. Chikage then pressed her phone, allowing her to transform into her Hero form. 

Chikage: HEYAAAAA!!!!!!! (Chikage said as she jumped in and cut through the Vertexes that is swarming both Wakaba and Shouichi) 

Wakaba: Chikage?! Are you...... already fine?

Chikage: Yeah, now...... I know what I should be protecting. That's why...... please lend me your strength one more time....... Nogi-san. Ashikawa-san. 

Shouichi: What in the blue bolts are you talking about? We've been lending our strength ever since we shed our blood on the same battlefield. (Shouichi said as he stood up while holding his severed right hand) 

Wakaba: Yeah, Shouichi's right. Even if our blood is different, we will shed it on the same battlefield and for the same cause.

Chikage: Both of you...... Thank you....... 

(Timeskip) 

With the help of Chikage, the heroes were able to repel the attack and managed to defend Shikoku for the god knows how many times now.

Chikage: *pant* *pant* *pant* We did it....... 

Wakaba: Yeah..... *pant* *pant* We protected them. We all did...... Isn't that right, Shouichi?

Shouichi: ......

Chikage: Ashikawa-san? 

Shouichi then slowly fell down while gushing out blood from his right hand. 

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and synopsis of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 125 10
This is a series where i dump any ideas that pop up in my head.
281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
180K 6.1K 17
Jin is a single parent of two, he is a hard working parent, so he can give his children Yoongi and Hoseok, a good education. Namjoon is a single man...
264K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚