Regina In Love

By Sarah_Lace

||BOOK 2|| ||Sequel of Regina In Revenge|| ||THIS BOOK CANNOT BE READ AS A STANDALONE|| ... More

π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™Ύ
❈ πšπš„πš‚πš‚π™Ύ π™²π™Ύπš„πš‚π™Έπ™½πš‚ ❈
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
πš‚π™Έπš‡
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
❈ π™³π™Έπ™°π™Ίπ™Ύπš‚' π™²π™Ύπš„πš‚π™Έπ™½πš‚ ❈
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
πšƒπ™΄π™½
π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
A/N
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŠπš—πš’πšŠπš›πšπšœ
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ
A/N - Important. Please read
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ
Summary (Updated)
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ
A/N
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ
A/N
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ
A/N
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
πŸŽ₯πšπ™΄π™΄π™» 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙸𝙽 πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄πŸŽ₯

π™½π™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½

3.3K 171 126
By Sarah_Lace

Previously on Regina in Love.....

The ground trembled a set feet walked upon them with might. The aura surrounding that person had reached us even before we could see him before our eyes. I felt my heart drop and my breathing pace up as I waited impatiently for the two people walking on the other side of the wall to show up. One of them walked in first, his fuming eyes held rage as they lingered over everyone until it stopped at me, making me suck in a sharp breath.

–––––––––––––––––––––

1st January 2022

Happy New Year my loves!!

Enjoy.

––––––––––––––––––––

–––––––––––––––––––––

My breath hitched as both our eyes met. His once ragefilled eyes were now filled love and longing.

"Mi Loba!!"  He exclaimed, spreading his arms to embrace me. His voice held nothing but love.

"Papà Carlos!" I sheirked like a child in a candy shop, running in his direction before literally latching my arms around his neck, pulling him down from the force as I hugged him.

I felt him pick me up from the ground as he hugged me back.

Papà...

My heart broke as she called someone else Papà, moreover the Spanish Don. 

Doesn't she remember that I was standing right behind her.

They hug for the longest time until two sets of footsteps and voices emerging from the hallway diverted everyone's attention.

"—I can't believe you met her before me!" The whining in the person's voice was evident.

"Babe, it's not my fault. You should have thought that before you two fought." The second person's voice was mixed with their heavy footsteps.

I glance at Artemis and Carlos, who had a sly grin on their faces, while it looked like they were holding a silent conversation with their eyes.

"But still, how could you do this to me. You're sleeping on the couch when we reach home." The first person threatened the other one.

"Babe!" The other person whined. "Don't punish me for something I didn't have control over."

"You fucking promised me. I cannot believe you and your shitty ass—,"

"—Puhlease! You love my ass." The second person cut off the first one.

"Shut up! Our da—," The person's voice was cut off immediately and we were met by silence. But it didn't last long as we started hearing smooching voices from the other side of the wall.

"Here they go again." Carlos groaned rolling his eyes, making my daughter –who was by the way, still in his hold– hit his arm. She silently raised her hand, asking him to wait, before facing the entrance from where the noises were coming.

"If you guys are done making out, you can come meet me... Your one and only—," Artemis was cut off by a loud groan and some mumbling before a loud smack resonated from the same place.

"You always do this!" Another smack resonated. "You are so sleeping on the floor when we're done with all this." The person shouted before the footsteps resumed once again.

"Weren't your brother's children enough that even she has started interrupting us!" The other man whined before he started walking too, more like dragging his feet by the sounds of it.

"Mariposa!" The initial voice boomed throughout the hallways and the living room as a man stopped beside Carlos and scooped my daughter out of the Spanish Don's arms before wrapping her in his own.

The man had light brown hair, it was sleeked back but had a bouncy nature to it. He had a broad forehead along with the brightest blue eyes.

Artemis tightened her hold around the man's neck, squeezing the daylight out of the man.... Or shall I say,

The Spanish Don's younger brother.

"Papà Luci!" My daughter sheirked, like I had never seen her do ever before, wrapping her arms around the younger Spaniard. "I missed you so so so much!"

'that hurt...'

Why the fuck is my daughter calling all these men her fathers!

What the fuck is going on!

"You know I'm standing right here, right?" Marco, The second in command of the Spaniards walked up behind The Spanish Brothers.

Oh.... I see it now...

"Yeah, and?" My daughter asked him pulling her head out of the hug.

"So? Don't I get a hug?" He asked, Bewildered.

"Nope," Artemis sassed out. "Only my dads get hugs and the last time I checked, you refused to let me call you dad." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Diosa," Marco whined. "You know I am too young to be a dad." He gave her a deadpanned look.

"He secretly loves it when you call him Papà." Papá Luci whispered in my ear before I got off him, and crouched infront of me.

"I know," a sly grin appeared on my face. "But he loves it more when you call him Papí." I winked at him, seeing his eyes go as wide as saucers in disbelief, clearly taken aback from the bold statement I just made, before his cheeks were adorned with bright crimson colour.

"Fuego Esperanza Gonzàlez Garcia El-Halcon," He said my name in disbelief as he stood back on his feet. "This is unbelievable. You are just like your father." He scolded me. I looked over his shoulder as Marco shot me a cheeky grin and a wink, followed by a low, soft chuckle.

"What can I say," I shrugged innocently. "I am my father's daughter." I giggled as Marco walked up to us, kissing my head before winking at his husband, making him blush again, much against his own wish.

"Welcome back, Loba." CG tenderly kissed my temple, crouching to my height.

"Mari..." Papà Luci squatted in front of me and whispered in a pained voice, making me look at him instantly. "It's so good to have you back in my arms, hija." His bright blue orbs glistened with tears as he spoke. "You have n-no idea h-how much I missed you." A lone tear escaped his left eye as his lower lip quivered, making me instantly wrap him in another hug.

"I missed you too, Papà." I whispered back, his uneven, quivering breath fanned my neck, as he hid his face in my crook.

"Babe," Marco whispered, giving Papa Luci's shoulder a light squeeze.

"Luc, Mar," CG addressed them. "Go get some fresh air."

Marco held his husband by his shoulders and took him away from the living room, probably outside.

My parents are so in Love guys!

Someone clearing their throat pulled me out of my thoughts.

He he....

Is it bad that I kinda forgot that my biological family is ALSO in the room?

"Hey guys." I nervously waved at my family, out of which half of them—, all of them had their arms folded on their chests and we're tapping their foot on the ground impatiently.

"Artemis." CG looked around as he wrapped his hands around me, protectively.

"Papá, non te enfades. son familiares." I spoke in Galacian, since some of the family members knew Spanish.

(Dad, don't be mad. They're family.) [Galician]

"¿Escoitou o que dixo?"  CG asked me confused. 

(Did you hear what you said?) [Galician]

"Papà Carlos, please sit down. There is a lot to explain." I pleaded, resulting in his eyes softening a little more before he cupped my face in his large hands.

"Okay Princess." He whispered as he kissed my head again.

"I missed you so much all these years." I mumbled as he let go off me.

"I missed you too Fuego." He replied with a quick smile as we walked up to the twins.

'A/N— Imagine all of them in the living room, the Spaniards and Artemis on one side and the Italians on one.'

"Not Fair!" Allegra stomped her foot on the floor. "I'm your princess dad! Not her!" She whined.

We both laughed at her antics as we neared them. CG put an arm around her neck just like he had his around mine before he side hugged both of us, laying a kiss on each of our heads.

"You both are my Princesses." He cooed with another quick smile in our direction. Allegra and I looked at each other for a brief minute before both of us stuck our tongues out at each other,  breaking into our own giggles not a minute later.

Just like old times.

"I don't know about you two," Apollo's deep voice rang in my ear "But I get to be the only prince." He grinned, childishly.

"Whatever!" Allegra and I replied at the same moment, followed by an eyeroll directed towards Apollo.

I heard someone clear their throat again.

Shit! I forgot about my family! He he!

"Artemis."

"Yes dad." I looked up to my dad after glancing at CG, Apollon and Allegra, who had masked their faces back into an emotionless one.

"Is there something you'd like to Explain, Princess?" Dad asked, anger hidden in his voice. I nod immediately.

"All those who want to listen, please sit down and make yourself comfortable. This is going to take time." I announced, before shooting a glare at Damien and Domenico, who had somehow managed to grab a bowl of popcorn between all of this.

Domenico, in return threw a popcorn my way.

I wait patiently as everyone took seats on the different sofas. A few extra brought from the other hall. Dad and Papà sat opposite to each other on single seaters, Demitri and Gianni stood behind Dad while Apollo and Allegra stood behind Papà. I stood a little behind, in between the two, such that I could see both of them in one frame.

"I know the Spaniards and Italians have been enemies for decades, but I want you both to promise that you won't be on each other's necks. Please?" I plead, looking between the two of them.

They looked at each other with anger and hatred. Their jaws were clenched and posture rigid. Breaking their intense stare off, CG looked at me, the coldness in his eyes replaced immediately.

"Anything for you, mi loba." He whispered, before returning to his emotionless face.

(My wolfess) [Spanish]

Dad looked at me with a hard look in his eyes, before muttering a faint "Fine" in my direction.

Ha! The puppy eyes work all the time.

"Dad, this is CG." I announced directing towards Papà. "That is if you haven't guessed it by now." I muttered. "CG, that's dad. The biological one." I pointed at Dad.

"How? His name is Carlos Él-halcon! The Spanish Don." Dad exclaimed.

"His name is Carlos Javier Garcia Él-halcón" I corrected him.

[Él-halcón: ahl-khon]

"And?" Demitri asked from beside dad.

"I refer to him with his first two names. C for Carlos; his name and G for Garcia; the name of the Spanish Mafia. CG." I explain.

"We don't care, they are our enemies." I heard Zio Alessandro.

God! Why is he acting like Isaac?

"For your information, Zio Alessandro, it was them who I went to after my mom was murdered." I say and see their eyes widen in shock. I turned to dad before continuing, "They took me in when I had no one. They were my family after Mom, dad. They, whom you believe to be your enemies, are the ones because of whom I'm alive, and in good health today. If it weren't for them, god knows, I'd be in some abusive household or even worse, dead." My voice raises by each word, letting this information engrave itself in their brains.

I see regret flash through dad's eyes, softening his hard glare. "Okay Princess, I agree." Dad replied calmly. He then turned to CG. "I can't thank you enough for taking care of my daughter all these years, after my wife's death"

"She is my daughter before my niece, Nickolai. She's as much of importance to me as my daughter." CG drew small circles in the back of my hand, which he had grabbed mid talk, with the pad of his thumb. He glanced at my arms, before looking at me in confusion.

"donde estan tus cicatrices y tus tatuajes?" He asked.

(Where are your scars and your tattoos?) [Spanish]

I felt myself pale.

"saben castelán." I tell him in the Galician language.

(They know Spanish) [Galician]

"Okay." He replied curtly.

I look up to see Ryan, Liam, Blake, Riley, Damien and Domenico look at me suspiciously.

I glance at the giant clock in the living room yet again. It was 5 in the morning.

All I wanted right now is my bed.

"Can we continue this—," A long suppressed yawn escaped my mouth later mid sentence. "—later today? I'm tired." I rub my eyes while seaking to no one in particular before turning to my dad. "Could you postpone the ceremony? There is more to tell." I let out a silent whine when I feel the hand rubbing my eyes being pulled away.

"We'll come back in the afternoon." I heard CG as he got up from his seat.

"No!" I shouted, all my sleep thrown out of the window as everyone stared at me.

Do they have to leave? I couldn't even talk to them properly.

"Carlos, be my guest and stay at the mansion, with us." Dad replied as if he read my mind. "We have enough rooms to provide."

"You are considering a decades old enemy sleeping under the same roof as yours?" CG raised his eyebrow. "I'd think twice about it if I were you, Nickolai." A smirk appeared on his face.

Typical CG.

"Take it as a token of thanks for taking care of my princess, all these years." Dad replied.

CG walked up me and cupped my face gently with his large hands yet again.

"You remember, I always told you that you had the blood of a warrior, and I proved myself right. Didn't I?" He asked with a smile and I nod my head, still in his hold. He looks at dad, who is looking at us, before shifting his gaze back at me. "You're definitely Naomi's daughter." He smirked knowing his work was done. "You'll always be my Pequeña Loba" He then looked at dad, who's eyes glared a little at the earlier 'disrespect.'

(Little Wolfess) [Spanish]

Typical CG.

Always trying to get under people's skin.

"CG..." I mock scold him, making him laughed, which resulted in a ghost of smiles appear on my face. "Come on," I tugged on his hand. "I'll show you my room and the yours." I jumped excitedly, making him nod.

"Mr. Garcia." A voice made CG look away from me and over my head. I turned around to see my cousin brother behind me.

"Mr. Rossi, I don't know if I should have expected you here or not." CG accepted the hand forwarded by Domenico. "The Rossi's haven't been seen together with the Russo's  recently."

"Family sticks together, Mr. Garcia. Always." Came Domenico's smartass answer.

"Didn't look like it did 16 years ago." CG shot back.

Okay...

I kinda expected that.

"If you excuse me, my daughter here," CG pointed his chin at me. "Has to show me something." CG glanced at me before looking at my cousin again. "Nice meeting you Mr. Rossi." CG walked away even before Domenico could reply.

I bid everyone a good night as they looked at the family suspiciously.

Ignoring them, I took the elevators upstairs, along with CG, Apollo and Ally. Reaching the second floor, we stood in front of a familiar white door with golden knobs.

I'm feeling all jittery.

I look like a maniac, smiling.

"The rest of the room are of my brothers. They're all colour coded to our liking." I pointed at the other colored doors, before twisting my door knob and letting everyone in. I lock the door securely before moving in.

They give the room a brief glace before taking a seat. The twins drag the tub chairs towards the bed, while CG sat on the bed, pulling me towards him and making me stand infront of him.

"Now, tell me about your scars.." CG asked politely.

Word Count: 2740

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hey there!!

So, CG is finally here!!! What do you think about him?

The surprise Character was CG's brother, Lucio.

Also, the UNKNOWN POV in the earlier chapter was Lucio.

Your views on this Chapter?

What do you think about Nickolai's POV?

If you have any doubts regarding this chapter. Do comment here.

Until then,
-Sarah-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 790K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
138K 3.2K 57
~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your clichΓ© male character. He's not strong, he's not rich, h...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.7M 63.7K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...