My Boyfriend is a Death Eater

By laufeyson_apologist

ENEMIES TO LOVERS SLOW BURN - LOKI X READER MCU/HP AU - COMPLETED This story is set in an alternate version o... More

~DISCLAIMER~
CHAPTER I: The Invitation
CHAPTER II: The Night We Met
CHAPTER III: The Dance
CHAPTER IV: Black Roses
CHAPTER V: The Odinson Estate
CHAPTER VI: Death Eater
CHAPTER VII: Malfoy Manor
CHAPTER VIII: Department of Mysteries
~DISCLAIMER #2~
CHAPTER IX: The Cruciatus Curse
CHAPTER X: Tom Riddle
CHAPTER XI: Hogwarts
CHAPTER XII: Thestrals
CHAPTER XIII: The New Minister
CHAPTER XIV: Deserving
CHAPTER XV: The Aurors
CHAPTER XVI: Hepzibah
CHAPTER XVII: Real Enemies
CHAPTER XVIII: A Hard Choice
CHAPTER XIX: Disbanded
CHAPTER XX: Quidditch
CHAPTER XXI: The Monarchy Reigns
CHAPTER XXIII: It's Over
CHAPTER XXIV: Azkaban
CHAPTER XXV: No Regrets
CHAPTER XXVI: The Diary
CHAPTER XXVII: The End
EPILOGUE: Back to School

CHAPTER XXII: Nagini vs. Fawkes

314 16 11
By laufeyson_apologist

tw: brief mentions of blood, sexual content

You were way too ecstatic at his sudden confession. Which is why this would be a thousand times harder, knowing that you had to be the one to trample on your own happiness.

Fortunately, you didn't have much time to dwell on your thoughts. Loki finally got word of one of the horcrux locations. He told you to save your basilisk fang, as he would use his today and yours should be kept safe. You trusted him and left it behind.

You walked into the foyer of The Monarchy to meet him when you noticed something new. It was a statue of him, made of solid gold and planted right in the middle of the courtyard for everyone to see.

Your eyes widened as you looked around it in disbelief.

"What do you think?" Loki asked you, appearing out of nowhere and smiling proudly.

"Uhhh... It's really big," you said, looking up at it.

"That's not the only thing that's big," Loki said, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Excuse me?" You asked, taking his arm off you in disgust.

"Look over there," Loki said, pointing to an enormous opening into another room. It was a large buffet with grand, spiral staircases and expansive glass windows looking out into London. It was full of several people. Some exiting and even bowing at Loki when they noticed him.

"Oh. I thought you were talking about..." You shrugged it off.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Never mind. What is all of this?" You asked, taking a step inside to look around more.

"I expanded The Monarchy's amenities. It was much needed."

He was bribing people to stay here, just like the Malfoys. Was this what he was really planning on doing as the dark lord and head of the Monarchy?

You then followed him to his office. He had transformed it into a throne room. The throne was black and gold-plated and at the front and center of the room. He had updated the decor too, there were dark green snake emblems lining all of the walls, along with the furniture.

You didn't say anything. This was absolutely ridiculous to you. This is what he wanted to take Riddle down for? He ruined all those lives for this?

"Doesn't it look great?" He said, prancing around his office happily.

"It does," you fake laughed. "I certainly wasn't expecting anything like this. At all."

At least he seemed happy for once instead of always wallowing in his misery. You were suddenly feeling troubled that you'd be the one to take it all away from him.

He sat down on the throne while you just stood there staring at him.

"Don't we have something to do?" You asked him.

"Oh, dear. I almost forgot," he said. "Apparently, Riddle's pet snake was a horcrux."

"What?! Nagini? Where is it?" You asked.

"The Shrieking Shack. Let's go," he said.

You apparated with him to Hogsmeade and made your way over to the shack. It was snowing heavily, and you couldn't stop shivering. Loki looked unphased.

No one ever visited the shack. Supposedly, it was haunted with evil spirits and demons. It scared Hogwarts students and even the strongest wizards.

You entered into the shack with Loki and saw Nagini immediately. It looked like it was dying. It was laying on the ground motionless.

Loki lowered both of his sleeves and revealed one of his knives and a basilisk fang. "Let's make this quick, shall we?"

He attempted to jump onto the snake but it snapped back at him. It bit him in the leg, hard. You could see the holes in his leg start gushing blood. Loki fell back in pain and you panicked.

What should you do?

You tried to grab at the fang and one of Loki's knives which had fallen to the ground, but the snake kept trying to strike at you. You ran up the stairs to the top of the shack, now trapped there by the snake, which would be making its way towards you.

You were wracking your brain for spells to use. You couldn't use fiendfyre, it was a dark arts spell and it would also burn the entire place down, you and Loki along with it. You didn't have the fang. You were screwed.

Just then, you heard a screeching sound coming from the window. You squinted your eyes. It was a phoenix, holding the sorting hat.

The bird flew into the window and almost crashed right into you. You couldn't believe what you were seeing. It dropped the sorting hat onto the floor and perched itself on the window.

A dagger materialized into the hat. Salazar Slytherin's dagger, silver and encrusted with emeralds. It was only a myth, but that had to be it. Every founding house member had supposedly constructed some sort of weapon, along with their Hogwarts relics. And the dagger was made of goblin steel. It had appeared to you in your time of need.

Nagini finally slithered up the stairs, it's eyes locked onto you. It attempted to strike you again, but the phoenix latched onto it with its talons and held it back. In another second, you grabbed the dagger and sliced its head clean off. The snake disappeared into black ashes.

You just sat there for a minute staring at the large, red bird. You got up and returned the dagger to the hat, expecting the bird to fly away with it. But it followed you down the stairs when you went to check on Loki.

He had ripped a piece of his sleeve off and wrapped it around his leg.

"Took you long enough," he said. He was looking quite pale and not sitting all the way upright. You had never seen him look so vulnerable.

"I had to ruin my designer suit," he complained, his eyes full of regret while looking at his torn sleeve. That was likely the main reason why he appeared so sick.

You crouched down next to him to look at his leg and it was still bleeding heavily. You were about to cast a spell to stop the bleeding and apparate with him to St. Mungo's Hospital, but the phoenix came up to Loki, one of its tears dropping onto him.

"What in the bloody hell is that?" He asked. "Get it off me!" He tried to swat the bird away but it wouldn't budge.

You laughed. "It's a phoenix. Its tears have healing properties."

"I beg your pardon? How could a bird have - " Loki looked down at his leg and the wound was completely gone. His pale complexion was coming back to its normal color.

"Hm. Thanks, bird." Loki sat up and looked at you. "I doubted you before, Y/N, with your ability to defeat a snake."

"Don't doubt me ever again," you replied, getting up and brushing yourself off.

"Now let's get out of this dump," Loki said.

You could've sworn you heard some odd whispering as you left the Shrieking Shack with Loki. You looked up into the sky. The phoenix was flying off with the sorting hat.

"Where did it come from?" Loki asked you.

"No idea," you shrugged your shoulders. It was right in the nick of time too. There's no way that was a coincidence. Someone was on your side and helping you. For some reason, your mind was blanking on who it could be.

"My body requires sustenance," Loki told you.

Sustenance? What dialect was he speaking? And how come he knew nothing of phoenixes? More mysteries you needed to uncover about him.

You made your way towards Hogsmeade. Your hand was on the door of a pub when Loki stopped you.

"Not here," he said. "We're going there," he pointed to Honeydukes.

"They don't have any 'sustenance' there, Loki. It's all sweets," you said.

"It's what I'm craving at the moment," he said.

You entered in the store and looked around. Sweets galore. The brightness of it all was beginning to hurt your eyes. Loki looked like he was enjoying himself a bit too much as he browsed the shelves. Bertie's Bott's Every Flavour Beans, Chocolate Frogs, candy floss, and Fizzing Whizbees. They had it all. Loki kept picking up whatever he saw until he was holding a giant pile of confectionery in his arms.

"Isn't that a little excessive?" You asked him.

"No. It's what I want," he said, checking out the candy at the register.

You walked out with him into the snow. He made his way back towards the Three Broomsticks.

You sat with him at a table as he brought one of his sweets out and began chewing on it.

"Don't you want any?" He asked you.

You shook your head. After slicing a python's head off, you weren't feeling too hungry.

You rolled your eyes at him.

"What?" He asked, looking into your eyes curiously.

"And you had called me a child before?"

He took a bite out of a chocolate frog. "Enjoying sweets has nothing to do with acting like a child."

"Could've fooled me. Your eyes were twinkling the moment you entered the shop," you giggled. "I didn't know you had such a sweet tooth."

"There's a lot you don't know about me," he said, sighing. He had now started chewing on some jellybeans.

"I want to know more about you, Loki," you admitted to him. The falling snow outside the window was once again bringing out your sentimental side.

He looked away from you in shame and didn't say anything.

Too bad there wouldn't be enough time for him and you to get closer. His days as the monarch were numbered. And that gold statue of him was going to get taken down.

After he was finally finished with the majority of his sweets, he took you back to his office at The Monarchy.

He pulled out a lollipop from his bag again and put it in his mouth.

"Would you stop already? You're going to get sick," you scolded him.

"Try it," he said. He handed it to you and you took it reluctantly.

"It's pure sugar. It's way too sweet," you complained to him.

Loki laughed mischievously. He impulsively threw the lollipop into the bin.

"There's something else I'd like to taste," he said.

He came closer to you and held your face in both of his hands. He brushed your hair behind your ears and gazed into your eyes longingly. His lips trailed from your cheek to your lips and he gave you a soft kiss.

Then it began to escalate quickly. You pushed yourself into him as much as you could. You pulled at his hair roughly, making him groan. Suddenly, he took your hand and brought you to his throne.

He sat down and held onto your waist, lifting you up onto his lap. You straddled his hips and grinded into him as your tongue entered his mouth. He pulled you away for a few seconds to trail kisses along your neck and collarbone.

You were about to begin hyperventilating. You couldn't take it anymore. You got off of him and kneeled down, pulling yours and his pants down. His eyes were so dark from staring down at you, you felt as though you'd combust at any moment.

You then lowered yourself onto him slowly and moaned into his ear. You grabbed onto his broad shoulders to steady yourself. Loki gripped onto your waist and helped you lift yourself up and down onto him, your neck leaning back in pleasure as you mumbled his name under your heavy breath.

"Mmm... Y/N..." he growled.

Once you had both reached your climaxes, you lazily got off of him and put your pants back on. You were still blushing at him, trying to find the right words to say when you were interrupted by a call.

The location of the Hufflepuff Cup had been found.

"Oh how fun," Loki said, smiling softly at you.

"Where is it this time?" You asked.

"Gringotts."

"Gringotts?! That's one of the most heavily guarded places in the world. Where exactly is it?"

"The Lestrange family vault," he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776 15 8
*Not finished and never will be- Sorry I lost all motivation :(* Art by Δ½ubica MakΓ³ovΓ‘ on Artstation The series Loki is owned by Marvel. Everyone...
2.1M 68.2K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...
73.8K 1.7K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
56.4K 1.9K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...