All In ~Minsung FF~

By TaehyunsTripod

~ In which two criminals meet at a jewelry store during a heist ~ ~☆~☆~☆~ "I'm on... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
WTH 👁👄👁
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bonus - Christmas Special🎄
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 ☕📖
Chapter 40 ☕📖
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Thank You!
10K OMG
50k Special 🥳🥳
100K Kids!!!
All In: Side Hustle
Thank you Thank you 💜💜
Discord Server ✨

Chapter 8

3.7K 129 46
By TaehyunsTripod

~Minho's POV~
As we break through the vent and land in the center of the jewelry store, I think back to the last time I was in a store like this.

Ever since I started arguing with that guy and he pulled his mask down, I haven't stopped thinking about him.

When he pulled his mask down, he was too busy telling me off to notice my reaction. Even though he was looking up at me and whisper yelling at me, I froze when I saw his face. He was so cute, and the mask around his chin made his cheeks look puffy.

I stop and find myself just standing and smiling at the display case in front of me. Behind me, I feel a hand on my back as Hyunjin walks up to me and starts on the case I hadn't opened yet.

"What are you doing, hyung? We need to be quick." He says.

I nod and shuffle over the other side of the shop.

Yesterday when we got back to the house, my team all noticed something was off with me. Hyunjin out of everyone was upset with me being "distracted" as he put it.

I'm not distracted, I just am thinking of someo- something else for once.

Speaking of distracted, how much time do we have left?

Whatever.

I use a glass cutter to open the case and take out all the jewelry from their stands. I continue for 5 more minutes with complete focus, until I come across a case of rings.

I was taking the rings he and his team had left when he pushed me. He didn't even push me that hard, I was just surprised by the action and stumbled a little.

Not thinking about what I'm doing, I pull down my mask a little and smile at the memory from the meeting yesterday.

All of a sudden, I hear the sound of glass breaking and see that Changbin had gone for the big necklace in the center of the store.

As soon as the glass cracks, the alarms in the store go off and lights start to flash.

I look around to see my team rushing to gather their bags and run out.

I pull up my mask and run towards the back of the store ahead of everyone else.

With the shop being embedded next to other stores, we have no choice but to climb up to the roof.

Quickly finding the hatch to the roof, I pull down the attached ladder and motion for the youngest to go up first.

Felix, then Hyunjin, then Changbin go up followed by me. When I'm up, I pull up the ladder but we have to run before I can close the hatch.

As my team run across the rooftops of buildings, I look over the edge to see police cars barreling down the street to get to the robbed shop.

I move closer to the middle of the building and crouch a little so the cops won't see me and keep running to catch up with my team.

As we run and jump from roof to roof, we come up to the abandoned warehouse. I was about to jump off its roof to the next when I heard voices from inside.

I stop and look through a hole in the roof to see four guys and a bunch of other homeless people inside. There was a table with boxes and containers set up on the back wall with benches all over the place.

"We've done good today." I hear.

I look over to see two guys standing together, one is patting the shorter's back with a satisfied smile.

"Yeah, it feels good to help them." The smaller says.

When he speaks, I recognize the voice right away. That guy.

He turns towards the crowd of people and I see the profile of his face. He's even cuter when he doesn't have an angered look on.

"Remember that tomorrow we are going to the toy store down the street. I noticed you giving toys to those kids earlier and I remembered we were a little low." The taller one said.

He was giving toys to kids? That's so ... nice. But he was stealing from a store, now he's giving his stuff away?

Whatever, I'll find out more about that later. They said they're going to the toy store down the street, the really big one.

Maybe we'll run into each other again.

After the taller one reminds the smaller guy, two other guys from the small crowd walk up and join in a group hug.

"We just finished helping everyone, hyung." One of them says. He sounds so young, like he's in his teens.

After a moment, the crowd at the front of the building notice the sirens and police lights. I'll take this as my cue to leave.

*~*~*~*~*

When me and my team get back to the house, we all put our steals in the storage room and head for the couches to relax.

Hyunjin is the first to flop on the love seat, very dramatically might I add.

(Kind of like this. Also pretend that Jisung isn't there :))

As we sit down, Felix settles himself on Changbins lap and snuggles into the crook of Bin's neck.

I roll my eyes and shake my head at them. "Can you guys save the PDA for later?" I say out loud.

Changbin goes from fondly staring at Felix's small form to glaring at me. I smirk at his angered gaze when Hyunjin sits up.

"They're not as distracting as you were today, what were you thinking about to stop way behind us on the roof earlier? We could have gotten caught!" Hyunjin asks, annoyed.

"I wasn't that distracted! I was just planning and thinking during the heist." I defend.

Felix pokes his head out of Changbin's neck and looks at me.

"What were you planning, hyung?"

"I was thinking where we should go next. I think we should try somewhere new tomorrow." I say with a smirk, thinking of where I got the idea.

"Where?" Felix asks excitedly.

"We should try the big toy store on 5th street." I pitch.

Felix looks excited, Changbin looks a little confused, and Hyunjin pulls a disgusted face.

"The toy store? Why would we go there?" Hyunjin says, sounding bitter to the idea.

"Well, the store is really big and has multiple floors. I figured there has to be some expensive stuff in there for such a big store." I try to convince them.

Felix nods along in agreement, Changbin shrugs, but Hyunjin still looks to be questioning it.

"I think it's a good idea." Felix speaks up. "We've never tried there before, and maybe JB will be interested in buying some of the new electronic toys out." He says optimistically.

I nod in agreement as Changbin coos at Felix's cuteness. On the other couch, Hyunjin still seems skeptical. Eventually he shrugged and decided to go along with the idea.

Good, as the leader they should be listening to me anyway. Now I just have to worry about timing our arrival and when about that guy's team will probably be there.

A/N

So yeah. That happened.

I hope you don't mind that I added the Changlix thing, I love their "relationship" so I needed to. And also, I don't mean to make so much fun of Hyunjin, but at the same time I do. He's too dramatic to not poke at sometimes.

Things are going to start progressing now, so be ready for some actual minsung moments in the future.

Anyway, here's a picture of Hyunjin's disgusted face for reference:

Love you guys! ❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
17.5K 772 25
Book Two in the Criminal Series! "What the hell do you mean it's back?" "What I said! The plague of jealousy is back- I don't know how, but it's out...
36.1K 1.8K 16
soulmate au ♪ i'm right here, waiting for us ♪ started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22
17K 392 24
|COMPLETED| A texting fanfic A lot of dirty talk and a possibilities of smuts lmao! |DISCLAIMER| I only own the plot and none of the characters in th...