Assassin Queens

By BasicBitchessss

Three sisters, Not by blood but by a bond. Their lives have never been normal considering they have grown up... More

Character Aesthetic
Pilot
The Ball
Aspen's POV
The Start Of War
Home
The Devils Chamber
Play with Fire and you're bound to get burnt
Down the Rabbit Hole
New Beginnings
One by one
Shattered Glass
Already dead
Wide Awake
War of Hearts
The Hang Over
Allegiance
Betrayal
Choices
Painful truth
Battle of loyalty
Power hungry
Fury
Out in the Open

The Games Begin

516 10 1
By BasicBitchessss

Jayde's POV: 

We soon arrived at the Star light night club. One of the many that the Joyner's mafia owns. That's one of the things I miss about home. Being able to go clubbing every night, not to mention missions. I miss being the life of the party. Then ending the night with a possible one night stand or even a little killing. I will admit, not having a mission or Santiago is worse. I've always been a solider and now I'm solider with no battle. No purpose. 

We exited the car and headed for the door.  Allowing us to see the huge crowd of people. "Shall we" William smirked. Offering me his hand.

 "We shall" I say turning away from him and hooking my arm with Luke. Walking in and onto the dance floor.

 "You know, he already hates me. All your doing is making it worse by making him jealous" Luke yelled, trying to talk over the music. 

"Who said I was doing it just to make him jealous" I responded. Wrapping my hands around his neck. "Maybe I wanted to be here with you" I whisper into his ear.  I slowly pulled away and looked up at him. He had a smile spread across his face. 

"I highly doubt that Princess" he joked. I pulled my arms away and began to dance. Swaying my hips to the music. With these meds I'm on. I couldn't feel shit. I was high as a kite and didn't have a care in the world.

I looked up in the VIP area to see William gripping the railing. Girls surrounding him. His focus on me and Luke. I looked away once we made eye contact. 

"Lets get a drink" I yelled. Grabbing his hand and making our way through the crowd.

 "What can I get you" asked the bar tender. I took a seat on a bar stool and scooted forward. 

"I'll take a Jack and Coke" I ordered. He turned away and did his thing. Luke took the seat beside me. 

"Am I drinking alone" I questioned. He let out a laugh. "Sorry Princess, but considering who you're with. I think its best I stay sober" he joked. pointing up at William. "He hasn't moved his eye's from you since we've been here. He wants you." he whispered. 

The bartender handed me my drink. I brought it up to my lips and chugged it. Placing it down on the bar. I got closer to him, placing my lips inches from his. "Well, that's because everyone wants me" I stated. 

"Is that so?" he joked, staring down at my lips. 

"Absolutely" I say crashing my lips against his. He was frozen for a second until he started to kiss me back. Pulling my stool closer to his and wrapping his hands around my back. Finally we moved apart to get a breathe of air. 

"We shouldn't be doing this" he muttered. Moving a strand of hair out of my face. 

"Says who" I questioned, leaning back in for another kiss.

"Me" A voice behind me yelled before Luke was punched straight in the face causing him to fall on the floor. I turn to see  William filled with rage standing above Luke. He bent down and grabbed him by the throat. Picking him up and throwing him over the bar. The music  and everyone stopped to stare. The sound of glass breaking covering the silence.

I stood up and stopped in front of William. "What the hell is your problem" I yelled. Pushing him back. He started to walk but I held my hand out bringing him to a stop. 

"Oh, I have a problem. I have a problem with you and you're little boy toy" William gritted. I looked behind me and saw Luke hopping over the bar.

 "Dude, what the hell" Luke snapped. Wiping the blood from his lip. I tried to hold William back but he made his way past me and towards Luke. 

" She's mine" William growled.

 "I'm no one's" I yelled standing between them. Watching them scowl at each other. 

"What's going on guys" A voice boomed. The three of us snapped our heads to see the rest of our group. 

"Are you gonna answer or just act stupid" Aspen giggled.

 "Nothing, just William being a possessive ass" I yell, turning to glare at him. 

"We're leaving" William yelled grabbing my hand and dragging me along with him. I stopped making him turn around and face me. Ripping his hand off. 

"I'm good. I'll see you later ass wipe. Lets get this party started" I shouted. Making the crowd go wild, the DJ putting the music back on. I looked up at William, watching him get more angry. I turned and walked away. Fading into the crowd of people. Leaving both William and Luke. 

Aspen's POV:

After a while I followed after Jayde and found her sitting in a VIP section. Men falling to her pray, all around her. I walked up to her and crossed my arm.

 "Jayde, can I talk to you" I ordered. She snapped her head towards me and glared. 

"I'm kinda busy right now, but I'll get back to you later" she muttered. Turning to face a blonde guy and kiss him. I turned away in disgust. Leaving her to make bad choices. My eye's finding Zander and walked up to him.

 "Jayde is wasted and I'm pretty sure about to participate in an orgy in a VIP section" I blurted out. 

Zander had a look of shock on his face. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "William, Jayde's wasted in the VIP area." He muttered into the phone. "Also I'd hurry" Zander whispered before hanging up.

"Thank you, have you seen Luke. Jayde kinda just left him there." I asked Zander. He just shook his head. 

"Wanna dance" he questioned. I rolled my eye's.

" I'd rather be strangled to death" I cheered. He didn't listen because instead he dragged me onto the dance floor. He started to dance as I stood still. "I don't dance." I stated. Crossing my arms. 

"I highly doubt that" he yelled. Grabbing me and pulling me close.

 "I'm not doing this with you" I whispered. Backing away from him and walking away. 

I walked over to a vacant booth and took a seat. Watching the fun from afar.

 "Why are you so against us" Zander said sliding into the booth. 

"There is no us" I joke.

 He slowly inched closer leaving no gap between us. Leaning down into the crook of my neck, so close that I could feel his breathe. I felt shivers go down my spine. I turned my gaze so I was no longer facing him. He slowly placed a kiss on my neck causing me to freeze. He started to plant more and put his hand against my thigh. I bit my lip, trying to be silent. I pushed him off and tuned to face him. 

"Consent, it's real" I mutter before slapping him. I exit the booth and turn to look at him. "Get up, we're leaving" I yell. 

Jayde's POV: 

"Can I get another Jack and Coke" I slur to the waiter. Turning back to the guy I was making out with. I felt someone grab me and bring me to my feet. "What the hell" I yell, Turning to face William. The one person who seems to be my forever buzz kill.

 "We're leaving and this time. I'm not taking No for an answer" he screamed taking my hand.

 "Is something wrong" a voice said from behind me. I turned my head to see the guy I was making out with. "Please help, this guy won't take a hint" I muttered towards the dude. Wanting to start a fight.

William scowled at me. Knowing what I was doing. 

 "Dude, let her go" the guy yelled. William pulled me behind him and stepped forward. I took a seat at a nearby couch. 

William pushed the guy back and threw an upper cut. Making the guy fall over. William fixed the cuffs of his sleeve and tuned to face me. 

"Dude, why do you always have to ruin my fun" I hissed. The waiter walked over and handed me another drink. "Thanks" I whispered. I looked over at William, standing in front of me and taking my drink. He bent down and threw me over his shoulder.  Taking me out of the club and back home. 

Back home

"Why do you have to be such an ass" I slur, walking into the house. He didn't respond. I enter the house and plopped myself on the couch. "Night Ass hat" I screamed. Pulling a blanket over my head. 

"What do you think your doing" he growled. Pulling the blanket away from me. "I'm going to sleep" I hissed.  He rolled his eye's at me and picked me up. 

"Why can't you just leave me alone. You already punched Luke and ruined my fun with..... Sky, I -think and now you're making me sleep with you." I screamed in his face.

 "Sorry that I refuse to let you sleep on the couch darling" he teased. We entered the room. He let me down to me feet.

Warning Dirty scene !!!!!

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT

I"M WARNING YOU 

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

__________________________________________________________________

"What time is it" I questioned him. 

He looked down at his watch and answered " 4:00 am, why?." 

I gave him a shrug in response. "I need to get out of this" I muttered. Slipping out of my dress and letting it fall to the floor. Leaving me only in my underwear and bra. William looked me up and down until he met my gaze. 

"You know, there's a bathroom less then five feet away" he teased pointing at the bathroom door. 

I walked up to him and placed my hands on his chest. Snaking them so they were around his neck and looking up into his eye's. I brought my lips to his neck and left a trail of kisses up to his jaw. Stopping inches away from his lips and looking back into his eye's. A moan escaped his mouth. I gave him an evil grin and removed my hands from his neck. Turning to walk away when he grabbed me by the back of the neck and made me face him. 

"Love, you don't get to tease me like that" he growled, backing me into a nearby wall. 

 "Really, well I just did" I whispered. He cupped my face and gazed into my eye's. Before I could comprehend what was happening, his lips crashed onto mine. I started to move my lips against his. He picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. Letting him take me over to the bed. 

Placing me down and getting on top of me. Giving me an evil smirk. Leaning back down so his lips can meet mine. He pulled away and took off his shirt. Revealing his six pack. As much as I hated it, he was one of the most attractive men I've ever seen. I pulled him back down and flipped us over. I bent down and left a trail kisses up his chest. He grabbed me and pulled me back up to his lips. Using his free hand to unhooked my bra, throwing it off. He flipped us over again and he positioned himself between my legs. I could feel his length getting harder as he grinds near my entrance.  He brought his head down to my lower region and tugged at my underwear with his teeth. Pulling them down and leaving me bare.

I saw him scan my body with lust. He wanted me, almost more then I wanted him. I wandered my hands to his belt. Unbuckling it and throwing it to the side. He pulled his pants off, along with his boxers. He pushed me down and put his hands around my throat. Not harshly but enough to keep me down. Positioning himself at my entrance and making eye contact before he slammed into me. I couldn't help but moan and lean my head back. Gripping his back with my nails. He released his hold from my throat. Putting them on my waist, holding me in place. He started going faster causing me to bite my lips. Trying to hold in the pleasure he was inflicting.

"Love, you don't get to be quiet" he whispered in my ear. His thrust began to slow down. Preventing me from hitting my climax. 

"I'll edge you all night until you decide to let out those beautiful moans " he whispered into my ear, leaving kisses along my jaw. He pulled out and then slammed into me hard once again, causing my legs to shake. I couldn't hold back the moans and started crying out from the intense pleasure. As much as I hate to admit, he's the biggest I've ever had.

 I flipped us over and started riding him. Trying to find my G spot. He grabbed my hips gently  and started guiding me until he found it. He continued to thrust more and more. Knowing he found it. He quickly flipped us back over, slamming harder and harder. I screamed out and felt my core clench around him, releasing together. He pulled out and laid down beside me.  "That was" I started. "Amazing" he stated. "Wanna go again" I questioned looking over at him. "What do you think" He smirked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
369 24 10
The story of Mattea Andrea DeLuca. Mattea was taken from DeLuca family at the mere age of 3. She was the treasure for DeLucas. She was the only girl...
60.4K 1.7K 49
Cover by @scorflix Family Kidnapped at a young age, two girls are separated from their mafia family, their lives full of risks and flaws, whic...
296K 5K 37
~~COMPLETED~~ Alexia "Lexi" Garcia is daughter of Matteo Garcia Leader of the Mexican Mafia. Lexi was kidnapped at the age of 3 from her home as reve...