Nightwatch (Spiderman x oc)

By rosebudbloom

Dorothy never asked for superpowers, but that didn't stop her and her partner from saving Queens from time to... More

~~~Chapter 1~~~
~~~Chapter 2~~~
~~~Chapter 3~~~
~~~Chapter 4~~~
~~~Chapter 5~~~
~~~Chapter 6~~~
~~~Chapter 7~~~
~~~Chapter 8~~~
~~~Chapter 9~~~
~~~Chapter 10~~~
~~~Chapter 11~~~
~~~Chapter 12~~~
~~~ Chapter 14~~~
~~~ Chapter 15~~~
~~~Chapter 16~~~
~~~Chapter 17~~~

~~~Chapter 13~~~

5 0 0
By rosebudbloom

I slept so peacefully that night. When I woke up the next morning however, I dreaded leaving my room. I knew a lecture from Tony was most likely waiting for me in the kitchen. With a sigh I sat up in bed before making my way to my bathroom to shower. Once i was done i changed into a cropped hoodie and some jean shorts. Throwing my hair into a ponytail I hesitantly left my bed room and walked into the kitchen where Mr.Stark was waiting with his coffee in hand. At first the man didn't look up at me so i assumed that he hadn't noticed that i was up yet. With that hope i tried to sneak past him to the elevator so i could hide in my studio, but i wasn't that lucky.

"Good morning Dorothy." Mr.Stark said right as i reached out to press the elevator button "I bet you slept well after your adventures in D.C."

I looked down before turning to the man with a nervous smile "Yeah I slept great so I bet i'll get a lot of work done today, I should probably go do that."

"Not so fast." Tony stopped me as he got close to me. Awkwardly he reached an arm out and placed it on my shoulder "You did great yesterday. My dad never did this kinda thing so I'm kinda winging it please bear with me. I watched the video, all the way through. I'm sorry that you were overlooked at the end. Just know that I'm so proud of you and you did a wonderful job, um, Sweetheart?"

When Mr.Stark hesitantly said the pet name i couldn't help but smile a little bit "Thank you. Any you're doing a good job with the dad pep talk as well." I told him, causing the man to smile "Honestly Mr.Stark, Ever since i lost my parents i didn't think anyone would fill their place in my life. Since I've started working with you, I've felt as if that space is finally being filled. Thank you for that."

Tony chuckled then hugged me "I don't have a daughter, but if I did i would want her to be just like you." the man mumbled then pushed me at arms length "Now, have fun today and don't forget about band practice at three. Tomorrow is friday so tonight you'll be heading home. Have fun at homecoming. If i need you or need me, use Wesley, ok?"

"Thanks Dad." I said with a smile, purposely calling him dad in a non sarcastic tone.

Tony smiled at my words then pressed the elevator button and pushed me into the car "Go have fun be a teenager but don't kiss any boys."

I waved to the man while rolling my eyes but still a smile was on my face. With a content sigh I rode the elevator down to the ground floor and walked to my studio. Rather than sitting down to work however I grabbed my purse and left the tower. With Wes playing music in my ear I took a walk around the area surrounding the new tower with a smile. It was a nice change of pace. After a few minutes I found a small coffee shop and stopped in. Buying a moca an a cookie, I took a seat near a window of the shop and proceeded to watch people as I enjoyed my snack. As i ate i looked down at the time to try and get a feel of how long i had been wandering, and was surprised to see it was already ten. I did sleep late, but that's still a while to just be walking around alone. Unfortunately after looking at the time I suddenly felt extremely bored.

"You have an incoming call from Spiderman." Wesley suddenly said causing my face to light up

"Pick up!" I cheered and grabbed my phone to pretend that's what i'm talking about. "Hey hot stuff, why aren't you at school?"

"H-hotstuff?" Spidey replied causing me to chuckle a little bit "Anyways I could ask you the same thing, If you picked up so fast you can't possibly be in class."

I giggled a bit at him before leaning on my elbow and taking a sip of coffee "that is correct Mr.Stark has had me as an excused absence for the past few days so i could get some extra work done and settle into the new tower, So i'm currently in this cute little coffee shop. Anyways if you call you clearly need something."

"Um yeah, and since you are available I won't take no for an answer." my partner replied clearly trying to sound confident "Anyways meet me on top of that ATM where the Robbery took place, we need to go intarigat this guy and Karen can locate him."

Smiling at the idea of doing something interesting I agreed with zero hesitation "Ok be there in five, see ya."

"Bye."

As soon as the conversation ended I shot up from my seat. Tossing out my trash and thanking the workers I quickly left the small shop. Once I was a few doors down I sprinted down the road until I made it closer to the tower. Running in through the front door I slipped into my studio and suited up. Once I was ready I opened the window and took off at full speed. Soon I was back in Queens and landed on the room of the ATM building waiting for my partner. It didn't take long for the boy to show up causing me to smile and wave.

Spidey briefed me with all the information he knew before asking Karen for the location of Aaron Davis. Apparently he was there the night of the party so he could have some information regarding the vulture guy and his buddies. It ended up that Aaron was shopping at the moment but his car was parked in a garage not far from here. Together the two of us swung,spidey with his webs, me with my cabels, to the garage. Once here spiderman stood on the ceiling and offered an arm to me. I took it and he lifted me to the ceiling holding me there with a hand around my waist.

We quietly made up a plan. I would stand next to spidey with my swords ready to attack while Spidey turned on interrogation mode to try and get the information out. Nodding along with the plan I also told Spidey I'd try to help him remember to get all of the information we needed so that he wouldn't get too excited. With a fist bump we started out by sending Spidey's reconosinse to drown down just as Aaron Davis walks into the parking garage. After the man is past us we silently lower to the ground. When he opens his trunk Spidey webs his hand to it keeping him put. As we approached him I flicked my wrist causing a gem to fall out of a compartment. Pressing the gem in my hand it soon formed into my vibranium sword.

The man looked up when he saw the webs and looked at us with wide eyes as spidey started to say "Remember me!" he growled, interrogation mode making his voice sound kinda threatening "We need information and you're going to give it to us now."

"Ay, Chill." Aaron started only to be cut off by a rough 'Come on' from my partner that I nudged his shoulder for "Hey what happened to your voice?"

"What do you mean what happened to my voice?"

"I heard you by the bridge. I know what a girl sounds like." the man replied causing me to inadvertently laugh.

Spidey looked at me then the man was clearly irritated with us. "I'm not a girl I'm a boy, no I'm a man."

Aaron glanced at me with a smirk before putting his groceries in the car "Look I don't care what you are."

"I'm a Man!" my partner yelled aggressively "Look i need to know who's selling these weapons i need a name anything."

Suddenly Aaron's face got serious and he slammed his trunk. While Spidey jumped I approached, raising my sword and holding it to his throat. When I got close the man raised his free hand and gave me a scared look. I only took a step back however as he spoke up to us again.

"Looks like your girlfriend is better at this that you huh?" the man started as he indicated to me "cus this is kinda scary. You not so much."

"Deactivate interication mode." Spidey grumbled and Aaron laughed making me only harden a glare at him. "Look man these weapons are crazy dangerous if one can cut delmars in half just-" he started to ramble in his normal voice but the other man cut him off.

"You know Delmars?"

"Hey best sandwiches in queens."

"I don't know, Sub Haven is pretty good."

"Nah too much bread."

"I like bread."

"GUYS!" I shouted, getting fed up with their conversation "We are here for a reason, just cooperate and give us the information we need, and I might consider cutting those webs away."

Spidey put a hand on my shoulder and pulled be back slightly "Stupid interricagation mode, Karen never do that again." the boy mumbled as I stood up and backed away from Aaron.

The man looked kinda sad then spoke up. "Hey the other day, you said if you're gonna shoot someone, shoot me. That was pretty ballsy." He started then looked me in the eye "Look i have a nephew that lives around here. I don't want those weapons anywhere near here."

"Who are these guys? Do you know anything about the guy with the wings?" I asked my voice sincerely as I thought about Sarah and how much danger she could be in if those weapons were here.

"Other than that he's a psychopath dressed like a demon nothing. I don't know who he is or where he is." Arron said, causing my partner and I to lean on his car disappointed "I do know where he's gonna be."

"Really!" Spidey and I both replied standing up excitedly.

"This crazy dude I used to work with he's supposed to be doing a deal with him."

"Yes! Yes! Come on night let's go!" Spidey cheered as he started to walk away.

"Wait! We don't know where to go yet!" I hollered at him causing my partner to turn back around and grab my shoulders while listening.

Aaron laughed "What would you do without her." he mumbled "He has really got to get better at this part of the job." the man said just to be causing me to laugh a little bit.

Spidey squeezed me shoulder a bit "Why I'm intimidating."

"She is, you not so much." Aaron told him "Anyways staten island ferry 11."

"Oh thats soon! Lets go!" Spidey yelled to me and tried to get me to go.

I stayed put and shook my head "No way, I don't wanna get in more trouble, after running off to D.C. last night. Not to mention i have band practice today."

"Fine, I'll call you." Spidey then went to leave "Bye night, Bye Mr.Criminal!" and with that he disappeared.

I rolled my eyes at him before turning back to Aaron. Carefully I put away my sword then looked down at my hands at the different tool options that had been programmed in. After a moment of looking I saw the one I was looking for. Finger knife. Selecting it my pointer finger's armor got reformed into a small sharp blade. I approached Mr.Davis and slowly began to cut off the webbing. Once his hand was free he thanked me and I smiled.

"Mr.Davis." I called stopping him "Do you really think I'm intimidating?"

The man smiled and looked over his car at me "Are you kidding out of the two of you you're significantly more threatening." he explained as he opened his door "You're good at the whole neighborhood hero thing."

"Thank you." I replied and waved before standing on the edge of the parking garage and shooting a cable.

It took a while to swing back to the tower and when I walked in I was immediately concerned. I remained in my suit when I saw Mr.Stark getting irritated while on a video call. Staying about a foot away I heard the sound of a boat and jumped. He must be calling Spidey. Once Tony hung up he looked over to me with an angry expression and crossed his arms.

"Where is he?" Tony asked.

I gulped and looked down not wanting to lie to him "He's probably on a ferry by now."

"Why."

I heard Mr.Stark's toe tapping on the ground as I hung my head "he's going after that weapons dealer."

"Damn it." Mr.Stark cursed before pushing past me "You stay right there, I'm going to suit up and be back. When we get back to this tower i will start training you to work alone."

My eyes widened at that statement "Wait Mr.Stark!"

"No! He disobeyed me." the man yelled "You kids need to listen. When we get back your grounded as well. Once we finish pickup up his mess, I'll be taking the charm bracelet for a week. You will not be suiting up as a night watch until I give it back, do you understand."

"Yes Sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.8K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
290K 7.3K 31
❝Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.❞ After going to Germany with Tony Stark, Peter Parker wanted nothing more than to prove himself to the wo...
246 17 15
(SPIDER MAN FANFIC) (COMPLETED)(DOES NOT FALLOW MARVEL TIMELINE) Peter Parker never expected to be a Marvel Hero but when he became the spider man t...
445K 13.5K 59
"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU KIDNAPPED ME TO FIGHT WITH CAPTAIN AMERICA AGAINST IRON MAN? NO WAY." In which Alison Marnell deals with the casual life...