~~~Chapter 5~~~

The whole way to Stark Tower Spidey held my hand tightly. Occasionally he would gaze down at me as well, as if checking that I was still beside him. Every time i would catch him I would squeeze his hand to try and reassure him that everything was ok. Once we got to the tower I looked around in awe. Spidey and Tony both laughed at my reaction as they led me to an elevator until we got to a penthouse. It was beautiful and spacious.

"So this is where you two will be staying, there are some bedrooms down the hall, I put a sign with your guys' hero names on the rooms I've set up for the two of you. Inside you'll find normal bedroom stuff, and a bathroom." Tony explained as he led us down the hall, our rooms were right across from each other "Oh i also stocked the closets, um Night sorry if it's not really your style, i don't really know what teenage girls like to wear so i sent some female employees."

"I'm sure it'll be great." I reassured him before opening the door to my room "Well boys, I'mma shower because someone got webs in my hair."

As I explained myself I glared playfully at Spidey before walking into the room and shutting the door behind me. Siding down the door to the floor I took in the room with a smile. The room was themed around the colors of blush pink and light gray. Centered on the back wall was a large bed with a white comforter, pink pillows and a small gray fuzzy blanket. Across from the bed was a white dresser with a television sitting on top of it. I had two bedside tables and a small reading corner near the large window and door that led to a balcony. Across from the reading nook was a writing desk that was fully stocked with supplies for both homework and fashion design. On the back wall closer to the door was a large walk in closet, and across the room from that was a white wooden door that I assumed led to the bathroom.

Smiling to myself I finally stood and made my way to the bathroom. It was large and white with a large counter and two sinks. There was a two in one shower bathtub with glass sliding doors. Folded on the counter were two fluffy white towels. It looked almost like a bathroom from a hotel. With my smile never faltering I walked to the tub and turned on the water for it to heat up. I then pressed on the mesh of my uniform causing it to realize it's tight grip on my body. Pushing it away from my pale skin I then focused on untying my mask. When it was undone I set it on the counter. I then glanced back into my room and noticed something I had missed. My phone was sitting on the bed side table. How he got it i may never know, but i'm not gonna complain.

Sprinted into the room and grabbed my phone and ran back to the bathroom. When I got there I held the mall device against my bare skin and sighed. The only reason I ran was because the curtains weren't drawn, and I am currently butt naked. I laughed at my worry, because we are several stories up and focused on getting ready to shower. Looking down at my phone I opened my music App and began to play some show tune before setting it on the counter and moving under the warm water. I sighed as the water hit my skin, finally realizing how sore I was.

As I washed I scanned my body and saw many bruises littering my skin. I'll need to heal those later. My mind then moved to Spidey. I'm sure i'm gonna have to heal him too. Shaking my head I tried to distract myself. With my ear tuning to my music I began to wash my hair, being sure to get all the webs out of my golden locks. Once it was washed I rinsed all the soap and shampoo off me then stepped out of the water. Taking one of the fluffy towels I wrapped it around my body then reached and turned off the water. Grabbing my phone I moved out of the bathroom and into the large bedroom. The first thing I did was toss my phone onto my bed, then jogged to the large window and closed the curtains. Next I moved over to my closet and took a look at the clothes that are provided for me. There were a lot of tops and dresses, but not any comfy clothes. Sighing I then went to the dresser that was doubling as a TV stand. Opening the draw i eventually found some cute bras and underwear along with a pair of black athletic shorts and a white cami.