~~~Chapter 17~~~

The rest of the weekend and the following week went by calmly. I started attending band practice more often since I no longer had Nightwatch getting in my way, and Peter continued his daily detentions as well as decathlon practice. The two of us never talked about what happened that night other than Peter apologizing to me about getting another date, this time in front of our friends. I forgave him, and we shook on being friends. Liz and her mother ended up moving schools, Michelle was named captain of the decathlon team. The peace was enjoyable, but all good things must come to an end.

One day as I was leaving school, since there was no band practice, I saw Happy parked outside the school. I looked at the man kinda confused as he opened the car door for me to sit. Once I was in the back seat of the expensive black car then a man leaned in and told me he would be right back. The door then shut and I watched from the window as Happy walked into the school. I sat confused in silence for about fifteen minutes before Happy came out of the school with Peter behind him. I scooted down the bench for the boy to sit next to me and we both exchanged confused greetings.

The whole ride was silent until we made it upstate to the new stark tower. Happy opened the door on my side and the two of us teens got out of the car. Happy then led us into the tower to a back hall where Mr.Stark was waiting. Both of us tensed as the man got close to us. The man wrapped his arms over our shoulders and started walking us forward while talking to us.

"Sorry I took your suits. I mean you guys had it coming but it turned out to be the perfect tough love moment that you needed right to urge you on. Don't you think?" Tony repeated the last question to me and both Peter and I tried to stutter out a response. "Let's just say it was. You two screwed up big time. But then you did the right thing, you two raised this mess into amazing hybrid spider warrior children, and never mind this is a bad analogy. The point is I was wrong about you and I think with a little more mentoring the two of you will make a great addition to the team."

"T-the team?" Peter asked as Tony walked ahead of us.

"Yeah anyway." the man continued pointing at a back wall door "I have about fifty reports behind those doors, real ones not bloggers." he then pushed a few buttons on his watch causing the iron spider suit i designed to raise from the floor "When you're ready why don't you try that on. And I'll introduce the world to the newest members of the avenger's spiderman." Tony then looked at me and tossed me my charm bracelet "And his leading lady, Nightwatch."

Peter looked at me then the suit and started to stutter a bit. Sliding on my bracelet I looked to the boy and gulped before asking "D-do you like it?"

"Wait, you..." Peter started only for Tony to cut him off again while grabbing my shoulders.

"Yep, she designed it, and since she stole your old suit I got footage of that whole battle you two competed in." Tony explained as Peter continued to stare at the suit "So after the press conference Happy will show you two to your room, Your across the hall from Dorothy and right next door to Vision."

As the man talked I walked closer to my partner and placed a hand on his arm. Peter looked down at me with a smile then back at the suit. His smile however faded and he looked back at me. He carefully took my hand as he turned to me with a serious look. The boy then looked back at Mr.Stark letting go of my hand.

"Thank you Mr.Stark, but i'm good." Peter told him, causing me to smile a little bit since he was following his heart, like a real hero.

"Your good? How are you good?"

"Well I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while, you know, friendly neighborhood spiderman. Someone has got to look out for the little guy right?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 23, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Nightwatch (Spiderman x oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें