~~~Chapter 4~~~

I couldn't help but to continue crying the whole time they dropped us to an island prison. Once we got there they looked me up in the system and saw nothing about my true identity. After refusing to tell them they forced me to change into a blue prison uniform and threw me into a cell. Once there I hugged my legs close and cried hard. I felt as if I had been crying forever when I heard a knock on the bars of my cell. Looking up I saw Tony Stark standing in front me with a sad expression.

"Hey Kid." he started holding my mask that they had taken in his hand "Pe-Spiderman, he's really worried about you."

I just sniffled and looked away. Part of me blamed this man for my situation and I'm sure he knew it. I could hear the other prisons yelling at him to leave me be. That i was just a kid. That it was his fault i was in prison now. They fueled my anger and motivated me to shakily stand and walk to the bars.

"Tell Spiderman to keep that mask." I told the man "any you might wanna make up some excuse for Sister unless you want everyone to know who Nightwatch is, therefore putting your new professional hero in danger."

There was venom laced in my tone as I spoke to Mr.Stark. The man looked so guilty but lifted his hand to show a key card. After a moment he opened my cell and let me walk out. The man then turned me around and tied the mask around my eyes protecting my identity once again. He then gripped my shoulder and started to lead me out of the room. MY teammate all yelled for him to leave me alone but eventually Tony turned to them.

"She's just a kid! You all keep saying that!" He started "I'm taking her home, I'm sorry she's the only one they are letting me take because of her age."

With that they all stopped, but before we left I ran away from Mr.Stark to Clint's cell. I placed my hand on the bars. He placed his on top of mine and smiled widely and motioned his head for me to move on. I said goodbye to Sam and Wanda then finally got to Scott. When I got to him he reached his arms on the bars and smiled.

"Do great things kid." he started "We'll follow your lead next time."

I giggled a little before glancing at Mr.Stark who was checking his watch "I'll remember that Mr.Lang."

After that I went back to Mr.Stark. He led me silently past the guards and down the hall to a private jet hanger. Once we got inside Mr.Stark led me to a plane and then hugged me once we were on board. Without thinking I hugged him back and began to cry again. I knew I was shaking. I was so scared, they were all right. I am only a kid. I'm just fifteen.

"Hey Kid." Tony said as he pet my head "You got the internship, you and spiderman."

I looked up at him with tear filled eyes for a moment and mumbled a 'thanks'. Tony then led me to the side of the room and pressed a button. Suddenly a new version of my suit was revealed. It looked really similar to my old one but was made of a more durable material than the original. The other big differences were that there was a small piece of mesh that covered the exposed part of my bust, my spandex was now full length and my boots were attached to them. Next to my suit was a new sword and flag. The sword still had the sapphire design and my silk was still gray.

"I made your weapons out of the same metal as Cap's shield." Tony explained. "Now get dressed, you just step into the suit then touch the mesh part that covers your chest, It'll tighten it. Someone is waiting for you at home."

I nodded to the man and got dressed just as he instructed. It worked perfectly and fit like a glove. Once I was dressed I looked in the small mirror and sighed. Removing my mask that Tony had loosely tied I looked at my messy hair that still held waves from my braid along with a small portion of it being stuck to my face by some left over web that hadn't dissolved yet. I wiped my eyes to clear them and took a deep breath. Then I carefully tied my mask back on, not caring to braid my hair. Once I was ready I walked to where Mr.Stark was and he smiled at me.