~~~Chapter 12~~~

I spent the rest of the night and the next day in the tower. For the most part I was going through basic suit training with Wesley, but I did do some actual work on Spidey's suit as well. At around one am on my first night I was woken up by a text from Peter who was telling me that he had decided to go to D.C. and that I shouldn't worry when I don't see him at school. Later that day at around nine I got a notification from Wes telling me that Spiderman was leaving New York for some reason. It confused me as well as concerned me alot. Part of me wondered if he had discovered more about those weapons dealers while another part really hoped he wasn't stupid enough to be leaving the state to go after them. Who am i kidding, Spidey is definetly stupid enough to go after those guys. Deciding not to worry about it I went down to my studio and began working. All and all it was a very productive day. I finished the design for Spiderman's suit and finished the basic training for mine, I was feeling great about myself. Unfortunately that all went down the drain when i got a sudden call over Wes.

"Ms.Dorothy, I'm getting a call from Spiderman's AI, would you like to answer?" Wesley asked me, causing me to drop my pencil in confusion.

"Um sure yeah." I replied as I stood and began to pack up so I could take the call in the privacy of my room.

When I first picked up I heard the strangest thing on the other end. "Wait Karen no! I just wanted to know if you could. I didn't actually want you to call Night!"

"Um, Spidey?" I interrupted his argument with, I'm assuming, his suit AI with my voice as I climbed on my desk to put a sketchbook away on a top shelf "Is everything ok? Why are you out of New York? Where are you?"

Climbing down I listened to my partner studder for a few moments before replying "Um well you see I'm in Maryland. I followed those weapons dealers here and now I'm kinda stuck in a storing facility and I don't know what to do."

I face palmed when i heard him then replied as i walked out of my studio locking the door behind me "You're a dumbass for one, why did you go after them you idiot! And now you're stuck?" as I got to the elevator I sighed "Do you...Do you want me to come and help you get out?"

"Well I don't know how'd you get in, Karen, my suit lady, says it's the most secure place in the country." the boy explained to me and I sat at the island in the kitchen of the penthouse holding my head "I mean it would be great to have you here but once I get out I'm heading back to D.C."

"Look do you have anything in there with you?"

The boy rummaged around in something for a second before replying "I have a graphing calculator."

My face crinkled in confusion as I tried to figure out why he had that, but I shook it off as an idea came to mind. "Ok cool, so what you need to do is hook that up to the doors to exit and try to figure out the passcode to get it to open." I explained to the boy before standing and grabbing the circle charm on my bracelet changing me into my iron suit "As you finish that I'm going to head your way, I'll meet you in D.C. okay? I'll make sure to call Karen, I guess when I arrive."

The boy let out a breath "Awesome thank you Night you're a lifesaver."

"Yeah yeah I'm the best." I replied as i pulled out some paper and a pencil "Let me just leave a note for Mr.Stark then I'll be off."

"Wait! No, no, no, no, no! You can't leave him a note!"

"Yes, yes, yes, Spidey I'm supposed to be working right now." I complained "Also he always knows where we are, there are trackers in our suits. Anyways I better take off. It's gonna take me a few hours to get to you."

Spidey sighed irritatedly before responding "Okay, I'll see you then Night. You're the best."

"I know Spidey." i said with a laugh before hanging up on him and climbing to the edge of the window.