~~~Chapter 3~~~

I looked at Steve as he ran and once he was out of sight I ran to my partner and got under the crate with him. Quickly I dropped my sword and punched upward. Using the limited super strength i had I tried to help my partner not get crushed. Spiderman looked at me confused for a second as I tried to lift it a bit.

"I thought you were against me?" he asked, panting.

"At the moment yeah, but i still want my partner when i'm not." I grunted out "You're my favorite person Spidey."

He looked at me and chuckled "Awe, I'm your Favowite person?" he asked in a baby voice and I rolled my eyes.

"Not now! I can't hold it much longer, go out there and web it or something please." I told him and he nodded before hesitantly letting go adding more weight to what I was holding.

Slowly I felt the weight leave bit by bit as more webs covered the metal crate. Eventually it got lifted about an inch off my hands and I heard Spiderman grunt loudly. Taking the opportunity I ran out quickly grabbing my sword. I turned once I was out and put my sword at my hip. Spidey turned and saw that I was out and let go of the webs causing the crate to come crashing down. Once he was on the ground I sprinted to him and he raised his fist. I didn't take out my sword, I just kept running. Once I was with him and I tackled him in a hug. Rather than falling, my partner just spun me around while chuckling.

"I guess I am your favorite." he said as he carefully pulled some webs out of my hair "Sorry about your hair."

It was my turn to laugh as I pulled back from him, hands on his shoulders "Don't get crushed." I told him. "Now where were we? Oh right."

With that I punched him in the face then sprinted off while yelling "I'll heal that later I promise!" Soon after I looked up and saw Spiderman swinging above me. When he landed however his eyes went from me to the air. I turned in confusion and looked up to see mr.lang gigantic.

"Holy Shit!" My partner yelled

"Haha! That's on my team!" I cheered before drawing my sword and attacking spidey. "Didn't know he could be big though."

I kept fighting him for a few minutes before he ran off to go and catch one of his guys. I then saw the panther guy land next to me causing me to yelp out. He looked at me kind of confused and turned to see what I was looking at. A bus was flying towards us. As he was distracted I sprinted away trying to stay out of harm's way as long as I could. It was harder than I wanted it to be however. Steve was right about the fact that most of Iron man's team wouldn't try to hurt me, but that didn't mean I couldn't accidentally be stepped on by Mr.Lang. As I was running Bucky's voice caught my attention.

"Princess hurry up!" he shouted and I ran towards him.

I never made it however since Spidey swung by and webbed my hips causing me to fly though the air with him. Thinking fast I climbed up the web until I was holding onto his hand. My partner looked down at me, kinda confused and I just winked and blew him a kiss before using my sword to cut the web. As I fell Spidey watched me until I landed in a messy somersault. After I rolled I landed on my butt with my legs out in front of me like a five year old. I couldn't help but laugh at myself before standing up. Once to my feet I looked forward and saw Clint fighting the panther guy. I snuck up behind them and used my magic to stop the panther's arm before he could scratch my team mate.

"How long could you do that?" hawkeye asked me as he saw the stopped hand

"Don't ask-." I said before shouting in surprise because I was suddenly shot at.

My grip fell from the panther as I got distracted causing him to attack Clint then he turned to me. My eyes widened in fear as his claws came out. I drew my sword and tried to block the best I could, but I was on the ground on my back. The panther knocked my sword out of my hand then glances down at me. Eventually he scratched my face and my arm.