~~~Chapter 10~~~

Liz continued to stare at me without saying a word. It was uncomfortable to say the least. Since I didn't know what to do normally at parties I was already at a loss, but since I'm at a party as a superhero I was even more clueless. Biting down at my lip and I began to look around from the doorway waiting to be welcomed in or asked to leave or anything honestly. Eventually I got tired of just standing there and snapped my fingers in front of Liz's face. That got a reaction. She blinked a few times before standing up straight and offering her hand to me. I shook it then spoke up.

"So, Is Peter Parker here?" i started "I'm kinda just here as a favor for a friend, the deal was i say hi to him then I'm good to leave."

The girl shook her head and smiled "Yeah, Yeah I bet you're busy. He went this way I think followed me."

Liz brought me through the party causing a few people to stare at us. I made sure to keep a hand on my sword the whole time so no one felt the need to play with it when i went by. After a minute of weaving through half drunk teens we made it to a back hallway. Standing in the hall were Ned and Peter who seemed to be arguing about something. Liz pointed over to them then hugged me out of nowhere thanking me for coming. I pushed her off gentilly and forced a smile before turning and heading to the boys. When I got close NEd's eyes widened and he turned Peter around.

"Y-You came!" he shouted

I raised an eyebrow at him as I crossed my arms "You think I wouldn't?" Peter began to stammer over his word when he tried to respond but I lifted my hand to stop him. "Look Parker, I'm here as a favor for Dotty. Parties aren't really my thing so I'm just gonna say hi and head out."

"Of course!" Peter said then grabbed my wrist "There is only one person who needs to see you Then you can go home or whatever you want to do." Peter brought me close to the DJ stand and gulped as we approached Flash.

Looking up from the music he was playing Flash made eye contact with me. Suddenly the music stopped as his jaw dropped. After a moment thought the boy recovered and had a smirk on his face. His eyes started between me and Peter for a moment then he opened his mouth. What came out made me wanna punch him in the face for multiple reasons.

"Would you look at that." the boy started "Penis Parker could only manage to get Spiderman's useless partner."

I looked at my shoes at his statement. A mix of sorrow and anger filled me. I could see green magic filling my hands as I tried not to react. Peter seemed to notice my magic since his hand quickly reached out and grabbed mine. I looked into his big brown eyes and sighed. He looked so guilty. I smiled at the boy and squeezed his hand before smirking and looking at Flash who was laughing. I forced myself to laugh along before lifting my free hand and catching him in my magical grip. With a smile I made the boy slap himself before taking my hand from Peter's and turning towards the door.

"Sorry i can't stay longer Parker." I told him with a smirk. "Tell Dorothy I said Hi next time you see her."

"I will. Thank you for doing this for me." Peter said as he waved at me, letting me leave the party with zero resistance.

Once I got outside I walked back to the park and sat on the swings. It was a bit far to walk home and I didn't feel like changing or hailing a cab. Spiderman was supposed to come to that party too so maybe I'll just wait for him. As I wait I swugn slowly back and forth watching the grass and the leaves sway in the trees. Suddenly my dream came flooding back into mine. I laughed for a second before deciding to try it just for shits. Holding my hand out I focused on a small flower that's blooming nearby. With a deep breath I began to use my magic. Green filled my hand and soon surrounded the flower. After a moment the budding flower began to bloom into a beautiful rose.