Supernatural Series Rewrite...

queenofdeansbooty द्वारा

When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspe... अधिक

Exile on Main St.: Part One
Exile on Main St.: Part Two
Exile on Main St.: Part Three
Exile on Main St.: Final Part
Two and a Half Men: Part One
Two and a Half Men: Part Two
Two and a Half Men: Part Three
Two and a Half Men: Part Four
Two and a Half Men: Final Part
The Third Man: Part One
The Third Man: Part Two
The Third Man: Part Three
The Third Man: Part Four
The Third Man: Final Part
Weekend at Bobby's: Part One
Weekend at Bobby's: Part Two
Weekend at Bobby's: Final Part
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part One
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part Two
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Final Part
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part One
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Two
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Three
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Four
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Five
You Can't Handle the Truth: Final Part
Family Matters: Part One
Family Matters: Part Two
Family Matters: Part Three
Family Matters: Final Part
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part One
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Two
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Three
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Final Part
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part One
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Two
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Three
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Final Part
Caged Heat: Part One
Caged Heat: Part Two
Caged Heat: Part Three
Caged Heat: Part Four
Caged Heat: Final Part
Appointment in Samarra: Part One
Appointment in Samarra: Part Two
Appointment in Samarra: Part Three
Appointment in Samarra: Final Part
Like a Virgin: Part One
Like a Virgin: Part Two
Like a Virgin: Part Three
Like a Virgin: Part Four
Like a Virgin: Final Part
Unforgiven: Part One
Unforgiven: Part Two
Unforgiven: Final Part
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part One
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Two
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Three
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Final Part
The French Mistake: Part One
The French Mistake: Part Two
The French Mistake: Part Three
The French Mistake: Final Part
And Then There Were None: Part One
And Then There Were None: Part Two
And Then There Were None: Part Three
And Then There Were None: Final Part
My Heart Will Go On: Part One
My Heart Will Go On: Part Two
My Heart Will Go On: Part Three
My Heart Will Go On: Part Four
My Heart Will Go On: Final Part
Frontierland: Part One
Frontierland: Part Two
Frontierland: Part Three
Frontierland: Final Part
Mommy Dearest: Part One
Mommy Dearest: Part Two
Mommy Dearest: Final Part
The Man Who Would Be King: Part One
The Man Who Would Be King: Final Part
Let It Bleed: Part One
Let It Bleed: Part Two
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part One
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Two
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Three
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Final Part
Author's Note

Let It Bleed: Final Part

1.5K 50 35
queenofdeansbooty द्वारा

You take one step to the car when you feel a liquid run down your leg. Well, that's not the correct assumption–it's more like a water balloon popped inside you, and the water is gushing out of your fucking vagina. Well, you hope it's water and not something serious like blood. The best case scenario is that you've just peed yourself. Worst case scenario is that it's blood and something is seriously wrong with you and your daughter.

"Dad?" you ask, pressing your lips into a thin line.

"What is it?"

"Please tell me I didn't just pee my pants."

"What?"

"It's either that or my water just broke. Whatever it is, please tell me it's not blood."

Your dad looks down and sees a big puddle of water on the ground, and your legs are shiny from the liquid.

"It's not blood. I think your water did break."

"I thought I was supposed to get contracti–Fuck!"

You gasp at the strong pressure that starts from the top of your uterus to the bottom. It's like someone is squeezing it like you would if you were squeezing toothpaste out of the bottle. You grab the back of your dad's truck and bend slightly as if it would help the pain. Your dad immediately rushes to your side and grabs your hand, but it does nothing for you. As quick as it appeared, it stopped, and you breathe heavily. If they hurt this bad in the beginning, you don't know what it'll be like later on.

"You need to go to a hospital. Let me take you."

"No, I can get myself there. You need to go to Eleanor and see what she knows. I can walk," you groan in pain.

"Like hell. Get in the damn truck. I'll drop you off," he says.

You waddle over to your dad's truck and get inside, and as soon as you sit, pain erupts in your lower back. It's much worse than the pain you were experiencing before, and you cry out. Your dad starts the truck and merges into traffic. The pain isn't getting any better with no position, and you realize it's not the position, it's where your feet are placed. Maybe if you had your feet on a higher platform, then you could feel a lot better. It's something like 'it doesn't hurt to try'. You shuffle down your seat until your ass is basically off the seat. Your dad is about to ask you what the hell you're doing, but soon realizes it. You plant your feet firmly on the dashboard and breathe heavily, using the new position to your advantage.

"You're going to be okay," your dad says, but you shake your head.

"Just drive."

He presses on the gas pedal, and he practically breaks all the street laws to get you to the hospital in time.

"Shit! This fucking hurts!" you moan in pain.

"Are you sure you don't want me to be with you?" he asks as he comes screeching to a halt.

"No, you need to be with Eleanor right now. Crowley is still a top priority right now. Please call Dean. I don't want to do this alone," you start to cry. "I don't want Sam or anyone else. I want Dean. I want him back, dad. Please get him over here."

"I will call him until he picks up. You won't be alone."

"Okay, here I go," you groan in pain and get out of the car.

It could be worse... your magic is helping with the pain, but even childbirth is too much for it right now. Your dad watches you hobble into the hospital with tears in your eyes. He is going to smack Dean upside the head if he doesn't get his ass down here right now to be with you. Once he knows you're going to be okay, he drives off in a hurry to get to Eleanor.

You enter the hospital, and immediately, the receptionist is on alert.

"Are you okay?" she asks and rushes over to you to help.

"Well, I'm kind of in labor. So, no, I'm not," you whimper in pain.

"Nurse!!" she calls out, and there are already three of them on their way over to help.

One of them has a wheelchair, and you take a seat in it. They know they can check you in later, so they immediately wheel you off to the maternity ward to get you settled before getting you set up in hospital gowns, IVs, and all that goodness. Another contraction washes over you, and you arch your back against the hospital bed as you let out a semi-loud cry of pain. The nurses work to get you to calm down as they check your vitals and call for the OB. She enters already ready to go, and she smiles sympathetically when she sees you.

"Hello, I am Dr. Miranda Grayson. What is your name?"

"Y/N Singer."

"Well, Y/N, looks like you're in active labor. While my nurses check you out, I will check to see how many centimeters you are dilated, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever you have to do," you nod eagerly.

She snaps on some latex gloves and takes a seat at the foot of the bed. She helps slide your feet into the stirrups before lifting the hospital gown. She does her check up with her fingers, but you're not the least bit concerned about how it feels–not when it doesn't even compare to the contractions you're having. She pulls away moments later and takes off her gloves.

"Well, I can say you're only two centimeters right now. We don't administer the epidural until you're about four or five, so all we have to do now is wait, unfortunately. Our nurses will come in and do regular check ups to make sure you're comfortable, but right now, it's all about the waiting. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay," you nod.

The contractions die down, so you just relax in your bed with a shaky sigh.

"Do you have anyone we can call?"

"Yeah, I am going to call the dad now. He'll be here soon, hopefully," you chuckle.

"Okay, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns."

Dr. Miranda Grayson and the nurses shuffle out of the room, and you grab your phone from the bag they put all of your belongings in. You immediately dial Dean, but it goes straight to voicemail. You're fed up with this right now, so you try it again but get the same results. When you call for the third time, you let it go to voicemail so you can leave one.

"Dean Winchester, you better answer the damn phone right now! My water broke and I am in active labor. I don't know how long this is going to last, but I need you here with me. This might be a long labor, but I can't do this alone. I'm sorry things are rough with Lisa and Ben right now, but I need you with me. Your daughter is coming very soon, and I'd like for her dad to be here when she arrives. I'm at the Sioux Falls Memorial Hospital, room 4113. Please get here as soon as possible."

You hang up the phone with a groan and dial Sam next. Maybe he might answer, but you're getting nothing from him as well. What the hell are they doing? Is Lisa and Ben okay? The next person you call is your dad, and he thankfully answers the call.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asks.

"I'm only dilated two centimeters, and they refuse to give me any drugs until I reach four or five, so I'm stuck with these uneven contractions," you laugh bitterly. "Have you gotten ahold of Dean yet?"

"No, he's not answering."

"Yeah, he's not answering me either," you sigh sadly. "I really want him here with me, and I'm not talking about just for the birth. I want him here with me always."

"I know you do," he sighs painfully.

He hates hearing you cry, and he's going to give Dean the worst talk he's ever had to give if it means he mans up and deals with his feelings for you.

"Just hang in there, Y/N. I'll make sure he gets to you in time."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had a feeling this is going to be a very long labor. You've been at this hospital for almost ten hours, and you've only dilated one centimeter, making it a grand total of three. You've heard some of the nurses talking that if you go a few more hours without expanding more, then they are going to call an emergency c-section. While you have no problem with that, Dean still isn't here. You've called him two dozen times and left just about as many voicemails telling him to get his ass over to you.

Your contractions hurt like a bitch, but you've been pretty good at determining when they are going to come. You have your magic to thank for that as it puts your body in a tingling mess right before it happens. Then, you can prepare your body for the massive pressure it's giving to itself to prepare you for the baby. Childbirth is nothing like you expected, but at the end of this all, you'll get to meet your little girl. Just thinking about holding her in your arms is enough to bring you to tears that you almost don't notice the nurse knocking and entering your room.

"Sorry," you sniffle and wipe away your tears.

"Still no dad?"

"He's on his way," you white-lie.

"How are your contractions?"

"You know, I thought they were going to hurt just a little bit more. I mean, don't get me wrong, they hurt like a fucking bitch, but I thought it was going to be more," you chuckle.

She walks over to you and checks how your heart is doing with her stethoscope, and she smiles when she hears nothing unusual about it.

"You want the ugly truth?" she asks.

"What?" you wonder.

"Just wait until you get the epidural shot, if you choose to have it. I have three kids, and let me tell you, nothing breaks in childbirth like searing pain and the feeling like you're going to die."

"That's not at all reassuring," you chuckle nervously. "I've been through a lot and I can take pain. I just don't want to do it alone."

"Well, let's hope the father shows up. You still have a long way to go, but hopefully, it speeds up."

"What's your name?"

"Ashley Brian. I'll be the nurse checking in on you."

"Okay," you nod.

Suddenly, the door opens and Dean rushes into the room.

'"Dean?" you ask with tears in your eyes.

"I'll be back later," Ashley says and leaves you two alone.

He rushes to your side and grabs your hand as he takes a seat next to your bed.

"I thought you weren't going to make it."

"And miss the birth of my child? Never. I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere," he says.

"She's finally coming, Dean. She's going to be here soon," you cry happily.

"I know," he smiles widely.

You relax in your bed knowing everything is going to be fine since Dean is here. He brushes stray hairs away from your face tenderly as he thinks about what he went through with Ben and Lisa. They aren't going to be a problem anymore... he had to cut them out of his life if he wanted to protect them. A demon got to Lisa and possessed her, and she almost didn't make it. He had Castiel get rid of him in their memories so they can finally move on and be happy without him.

He should be sad that his son is gone, but he's not. Well, he is, but not as much as he should be. He's finally making a decision, and it's you. It's always been you whether he saw it or not. He is going to have a daughter very soon, to experience the firsts he missed with Ben. And what's better is that he gets to experience them with you. You're the woman he was meant to be with... the woman who accepts him for who he is and how he lives... the woman who is the reason why he gets out of bed in the morning.

He doesn't want to play around anymore. He wants to make things right with you, and he finally knows how.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
3.2K 129 32
Castiel has been sent by Heaven to be your guardian angel. He watches over you, but he realises that he is watching you a lot more than he should. He...
1.1K 170 23
When an ancient, powerful being from Hell leaves a trail of burned bodies in Ohio, Sam, Dean, and Ruthie naturally go to stop it-never suspecting tha...
23.8K 721 43
It has been 8 years since the fated battle between Michael and Lucifer, that ended with Sam dragging both them, Adam, and himself into hell. Dean and...