Birdflash oneshots

By Nightwingwriter

Just some short oneshots about these adorable idiots More

Rain
Stress
Songs
Insecurities
Insecurities 2
Time Sensitive
Injured
In your arms
Date Night
Sick
Back at last
Sweet Angel of Mine
No one deserves your tears
Kidnappings
Jittery
Different Dimensions
Different Dimensions 2
Attack
Rest
Cinderella
Cinderella 2
Hurt
Hanahaki
He's mine
Dance
Wedding
Cold
Vampire
Vampire 2
Vampire 3
Anorexia
Closet
Mermaid
Lost Friend, New Friend
Christmas
The ring
Star Wars
Big Sis Artemis
Blind as a Bat
Their tendencies
Talon Dick AU
Darkest Night
Open wound
Bedridden
Mpreg
New parents
Gone
Little change
Lost at sea, but not to me
Valentine's day
Poison
Headache
Dazed
Tortured
Blind for how long?
Soulmate
Introducing his kid
Labor
Weak
Self conscious
Feathers
Even speedsters get sick
Concussion
Undercover
Beautiful
ABO au
Cancer
BNHA crossover
Heroes don't always stay heroes
Bullies
Birthday
Couple things
One last wish
Dragons
This is not what I needed
This is not what I needed part 2
Dragons return
Frozen
Adoption
Hypoglycemic
Abuse and Love
Spirits
Life as a Hypoglycemic
Fire doesn't help anything
A prince and his servant
A prince and his servant 2
Ghosts do exist
Drowning
Ignored
Why do you cry?
Family isn't always blood
Two souls are better than one
A King and his servant
Dead together
Alfred to the Rescue
Prom night
Sleep paralysis
Neko
The one who sacrifices
Part 100!!!
Wars are never fun
The dog is the real hero
Trans
The anniversary
The past hurts him now
He's more of a bat than Batman!
Homesick
Uncle Clark!
Sleeping Beauty
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson part 2
Relapse
Strip club
Sis snapped
Rewrite the stars
Wally's birthday
Loopy Dick Grayson, anyone?
I still need you
I still need you 2
He's not worth less than you
Strip Club 2
Little Mermaid
Auction
Homefront
Drugged
The death of a brother
Couple things 2
He Lost Control
The death of a brother 2
Avatar
A servant's beginning
Avatar 2
Avatar 3
Depression
Until the end of the line
Until the end of the line 2
Control shouldn't be yours
I need you
Fairy Tail
Poisoned
I'll prove it to you
You don't have to worry about me
Voltron
Voltron 2
Fairy Tail 2
Nightmares and cuddles make any night interesting
Deaf birds can still fly
The angel with blue wings
Heat
Mafia
Trust Issues
Take me in your arms
Weeb!
Avalanche!
Avalanche! 2
What do I do now?
Welcome back
Do you love me?
Get back here!
Stop being sick!
Good old fashioned ruts
Good old fashioned ruts 2
An Alpha's instinct
Don't scare him!
I can help you
What's with the shark?
Massage
Give me back my sweater!
Deal with the Devil
Deal with the devil 2
Deal with the devil 3
Deal with the devil 3.5
Deal with the devil 4
Ita finally happening
Deal with the devil 5
We Poly, bois
We Poly, bois 2
Deal with the devil 6
We Poly, bois 3
Up on Olympus
Up on Olympus 2
Do you blame yourself?
Do you blame yourself? 2
Redhead Squad
"I'm top" "No, I am"
Body language
Tell me where it hurts
Alien rings
Alien rings 2
Valentine's day
I thought we discussed this!
Coffee Shop
Daddy's little boy
This is for you
Tangling with the Big Bad Bat
Sick brother
Periods suck!
Is this the end?
Sharks in the water

Dealing with kids

933 25 1
By Nightwingwriter

"Hey, Walls!" Dick called as he walked into the warehouse. They'd rented a new space recently, Dick having hatched a new plan. "Hello, dearest. How was things on your end?" "Pretty good. The kid's an ankle biter, though. Don't know how Brucie puts up with him." "Beats me. Anyway, tank's set up, and our boys are ready to seal the top." "They're sure it's operational? I don't want the Bat to come after us cause his kid died." "They're sure. Did tests and everything." "Good."

Dick motioned to the men that went with him, grinning to himself as Damian Wayne was set in the glass tank. It was large, over eight feet, but small in width. Damian would have enough room to stand and sit, but not enough to do anything else. The only opening once it was sealed would be a small hatch in the middle, which would drop water bottles and food. Even if he tried to hack into it or break it, he wouldn't be able to. It was designed to hold Superman at his greatest strength. A ten year old kid, especially one that Dick had searched and cleared of anything besides his shirt and pants, wouldn't be able to get out.

Dick sat on the railing of the catwalk as they welded the top to the glass, munching on chips. The kid had always annoyed him. Claimed that he was the only true son of Batman. Dick always scoffed at that. Despite the fact that they were on opposite sides, Dick felt Tim was much more of a son than Damian. The kid needed to learn his place. "Almost done." "Good. His oxygen level?" "A little low, but we'll pump in more once we're done. Don't want to start a fire." "No, we don't. Perimeter patrol, what do you see?" "No Bat yet. Looks like his business may be on the other side of town." "Keep your eyes open. He's elusive."

Damian woke up about an hour later, leaning against the warm glass. "So, you're finally awake." Dick chirped as he typed on his computer. "Where am I?" "An old warehouse we're renting. Currently waiting on Batman." Damian growled, slamming against the glass. Dick didn't even look up. "Cute. Anyway, Damian, you're a real brat. I don't see why Bruce tries with you. You have the moral backbone of a chocolate eclair."

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" "My my, such a potty mouth for someone who can't legally be left alone." "Answer the damn question." "Oh no, you're gonna bite me and give me rabies. Ah, I'm so scared." Dick smirked. "What do you want?" Damian was going to stab this lunatic when he got out. Who dared to talk to him like that?

"Eh. Wanted to talk to your dad. Want you to drop the attitude, but I doubt that'll happen." "How do I play into this?" "Your dad might come for you. Although with that mouth, he might not." "I am his son." "So? Guy who called himself my dad kicked me out when I was twelve. He wasn't my real dad, but still. Besides, he's only known you for two months, and you've already gotten on his bad side at least five hundred times." "That isn't possible." "It is. Trust me. You've still got my record to beat, with eight hundred in a month and a half, but you're pretty close."

"He is coming." "Maybe. Maybe not. You never know with that man." "He is coming for me." "You keep telling yourself that. Let me ask, what was it like having a mother who wouldn't even keep you in her womb? I mean, putting you in an artificial womb to develop must've caused a sting." "What are you talking about?" "You didn't know? Jeez, you got some family problems." "You're a lowlife criminal. What do you know?" "I know I've got a husband who hasn't lied up me. I know my mom didn't kill people, and I knew my dad didn't go around dressed up as a bat. I know a hell of a lot, Damian. What do you know?"

Damian crossed his arms, looking away. "That's what I thought. You barely know the man behind Batman. How can you say for sure he'll come?" "Shut up." "Aw, is the test tube baby getting mad?" "I said shut up!" Damian punched the glass. "Nice try, kid. That glass is thick enough to hold Supes. You have to wait until B comes. If he does." "He will." "Maybe. Maybe he'll send someone better than you. Wait, that's everybody. Nevermind."

Wally walked in, his mask pulled down. "Got a sighting of Red R near the bridge." "Watch the brat. Tim always did like me a little more." "Sure. He bite?" "He tried." "Rabies?" "Pretty sure." "Cool. Think Bats'll let me keep him for a few experiments?" "Probably not. Unfortunately, he may want the kid in one piece." "Dammit." "I know. We'll get you a new experiment soon. Promise." "Alright." Dick kissed Wally's forehead, closing his laptop and leaving the warehouse. Wally leaned on the tank. "I wonder how anybody puts up with you." Damian scoffed. The opinions of criminals didn't matter…right?

Dick found Tim on the main road, riding his motorcycle. "Hey, Timbo." "Hey, Wing. You got Damian?" "Unfortunately. I'll kill him, if you want." "I wish, but Bruce wants him back. He's dealing with Joker right now." "Man. Wanted to see him." "I'll tell him you refused to give him to me." "Alrighty. Go help your dad, make sure he doesn't kill himself." "Will do. Harley's also out, but she's got some bruises that aren't from B or I. Think Joker's getting her again." "I'll take care of him. You take care of Bruce." "See ya, Wing!" "See ya, Red!"

Tim drove back to the cave, sighing to himself. A few more hours without that little gremlin. He was actually grateful to Dick for taking the brat. He'd been harping on Tim for the past week about his cape. He'd have smacked the little shit if Bruce and Alfred hadn't been watching. He was going to get his revenge one day. Sure, maybe Bruce would give him a lecture about saving everyone, but Damian had already tried to kill him six times. He had no remorse whatsoever. Why should Tim give a damn about him?

"Where's Damian?" Bruce's thick voice growled as Tim came to a stop. "Nightwing wouldn't give him to me. Said he'd only hand him over to you. What about Joker?" "In Arkham again. Hopefully he'll stay there a little longer. Did he give a limit?" Tim shook his head. "Just said he wanted to talk to you." Bruce grunted. Tim took off his helmet, shaking his hair out. "I never have been able to predict him. He's as sporadic as Joker." "Surprised Damian didn't bite him." "He probably did. I guess I have an errand to run." "Bring rabies shots!" "Tim." "What?" "Go to bed." "I'll try."

Dick was sitting on top of Damian's tank, typing on his computer again. He'd hacked into the Government's archives, and was pulling old useless files. He liked to study them, and laugh at how the feds messed up. He could hear the kid below, banging on the glass. "You might wanna give up. You're not breaking it. You're not breaking the top either." Dick sighed. The brat was stubborn. "Let me out, you imbecile!" "Now you're getting creative. Still, nothing I haven't heard before." "Father will not forgive this!" "I covered him with chocolate milk before. He forgave me for that, although it stained the yellow on his suit. From what I hear, he had to replace it."

"Why are you so interested in us?" "You're the only heroes in Gotham. I don't have anyone else to mess with. All the other villains hold grudges. They're no fun anymore. It's all 'I'm going to kill you! No one will ever find your body!' Like, find something original." "That did not answer my question." "Yeah it did." "You are a villain because you're bored? That makes no sense." "No no, you've got it all wrong, kid! I'm a villain because it's fun, not because I'm bored. Running from the law, the thrill of being chased…that's the adrenaline rush I look for. You don't get that anywhere else. You should know. Isn't it the same one when your hands are covered in blood, hundreds of lives now ended because of you?" Dick smirked. He knew it wasn't the same, but he wanted to mess with Damian's head.

Wally walked in, followed by Batman. "Hey, B. Got your little shit here. You know he's an ankle biter?" "Unfortunately, yes. You said you wanted to talk?" "It's been so long since I've seen you, Brucie! Feels like you're always dealing with someone else." Dick laid down on his back, letting his head dangling over the edge. "The other villains are getting active again." "Oh. It's another plan to kill you, FYI. Involves your brat. They were going after him tonight, so I nabbed him first." "Did they specify which one?" "Yeah. This one. I wouldn't worry about Timbo. He's a smart dude, and Alfred's there. You know, your butler is the one man I would never willingly face in a fight."

"Damian?" "Fit as a fiddle. Did you know your kid has one of worst mouths I've ever heard? And I've dealt with Red Hood." "I can imagine. What do you want?" "Just wanted a conversation. Besides, the others would be all up on my ass if they knew I'd prevented their little plan. So, if I can say I didn't know anything about it, and I just happened to kidnap him on the same night, that saves you the trouble of not being killed by twenty plus villains." "Let me out now!" "Patience, brat. Adults are talking." "Who the hell are you calling a brat?" "The one that came from an artificial womb, now shut up."

Wally snorted. "Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted, I wanted to tell you about what's on here." Dick held out a flash drive. "What's on it?" "A new drug they're creating. It's a new sedative, but it comes with a slew of nasty side effects. One being a high fever. Medicine that helps is also on there, as well as a list of some that don't. It comes free with the kid, don't worry." "Why tell me this?" "Because, if you get killed, I have no one to play with anymore. I don't want to lose my entertainment." Dick looked at his watch.

"What are you doing?" "They're gonna start soon. Anyways, there's a button up here that opens the tank. You're free to grab the kid, and the flash drive." "And you?" "We're going home. And by the way, take that tracker off of Bolt. You know by now that doesn't work." "I can always try." "I appreciate you trying, but I'm afraid it's in vain." Dick grabbed his laptop, leaping down and grabbing a tracker off Wally's elbow. "Thank you darling." "You're welcome. Your flash drive, good sir." Bruce grabbed the flash drive. Dick and Wally walked out, grinning to themselves.

The ride back to the Manor was silent. Neither Bruce nor Damian would say anything. After a quick check, Bruce had determined that Damian was okay physically, and had opted to take him back. Now that felt wrong. It felt like Damian didn't want to go back. This whole thing had been a mess from the start. He went from having two adopted boys to having a biological son who killed for fun. He'd never been able to get along with Damian like he did his other kids. Hell, he got along better with Nightwing than he did his own son.

Bruce pulled into the cave and stopped the car, leaping out when the window opened. Damian followed, except he headed up the stairs. "Master Damian does not look very happy." Alfred whispered to Bruce. "No, he doesn't. Where's Tim?" "Up in bed. I got the boy to lay down about fifteen minutes ago." "Nightwing said something about an attack." "An hour or so earlier, some were on the perimeter. I took care of them." "Thanks, Alfred." "Just doing my job, sir. How was Nightwing?" "The same as he's ever been." "Aww, thanks Batsy!" "How the hell did you get in?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 11 6
First time doing oneshots so if it's bad or anything lemme know. Will contain: Wholesomeness(very low chance) Angst Self-harm Characters: Bruce Alfr...
355K 10.5K 39
Collection of one shots about Robin. - Angst - Fluff - Daddybats - Bromance - KF x Robin - Young Robin - Friendship - Robin x Batgirl I do not own...
34.3K 1.2K 52
Best friends some say so but some say other wise.
178K 4.6K 42
enjoy (ノ^o^)ノ*:・゚✧