Make Myself A Legacy (Another...

By LeonAidSalvacion

They were 9 and it felt right the way it was. "I'm not perfect and I know you all know this. But you make me... More

Disclaimer
Leon (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts (Updated!)
More Facts About Leon
Relationship with Members (Hyung Line)
Relationship with Members (Maknae Line)
Before the Survival Show
Requests
Other IDOL Closest Friends
First Impressions
Quotes
Members Finding Of His School Life
Leon Solo Producing
First Meeting with 3Racha
3:3:3:1 Unit Mission
One Kid Room
Receiving an award without the members
Fights
Out with Older IDOL Friends
Heartbroken Over a Secret Relationship
Spotify
Leon Studying
Solo Vlive
New Series: Century Soulmate
Birthday?
Changbin's birthday
Instagram
OSTs of Century Soulmate
Iconic Fan Sign Moments
Dying His Hair
Hate
Hate Part 2
"Protective" Leon Moments
Hospital Visit
Snippet of "Repentance?"
Repentance
Scandal
Is It Possible?
Just For A Night
#LeonAppreciation
"I love you" to each member
Thank You
I Wish You The Best
Stays, please stay (sad)
I Wish You The Best MV
The Story Behind I Wish You The Best
Let Us Take Care Of You (Sick)
It's Just Hard
[MM] Stay in my Reach (Felix x Leon)
[MM] Each Other's Prince and Angel (Lee Know x Leon)
[MM] It's Okay for You to Call Me That (I.N x Leon)
[MM] Cuddles (Han x Leon)
International Hyung
[MM] Dark Moments We Share (Seungmin x Leon)
Youth: Lost
Youth: Lost (Cast and Credits)
[MM] Reflection (Hyunjin x Leon)
[MM] Don't Punish Yourself (Bang Chan x Leon)
[MM] Don't Have To Control Yourself (Changbin x Leon)
Love, Care, and All Not Out of Duty (With NCT)
Tear One Another So Easily (Big Fight Part 1)
Youth: Lost (OSTs)
Torn and Looking for the Pieces (Big Fight Part 2)
[Song Dimensions] Hug - Seventeen Vocal Unit
Cute Concept?
Valentine's Special: Our Universe (OT8 x Leon)
Forceful Lips (Sasaeng Moment)
[Song Dimensions] Sorry - The Rose
I Sacrifice Because The Love I Have Suffices (Two Selfless Leon Moments)
We Love Despite Being Broken (Big Fight Part 3)
Perfect Candidate (Leon X BTS)
Might As Well Carve Out My Heart (Sasaeng Ex)
My Heart Has Been Tested Over Time (Dating History)
Incorrect Quotes 1
Under This Spotlight
[MM] Airplanes, Dreams, and Boyfriends (Lee Know x Leon)
Look Back At The Crossroads (With Non-Idol Friends)
[Kingdom: Legendary War] No Time For Warm-Ups
Admit A Few Jealous Moments
Salvacion Residence
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Give In To The Darker Side of Us
[What If] SKZOO
[Kingdom: Legendary War] He's The Child They Sacrificed Everything For
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Fun and Games Under the Code Name of Competition
Lee Know, Leon "FanFiction Boy (나의 꿈의 남자)" [Stray Kids: SKZ-Player]
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Revive The Love Where Our Skill Takes Core
[What If] If I Said No
[Kingdom: Legendary War] All Us, No Parts In The Dark
Quick Dialogues
You're Having Too Much Fun
[Kingdom: Legendary War] To Be The Heirs of Their Thrones
ENHYPEN Added Member Announcement
[MM] I'll Stay Over When You Want Me To (Han x Leon)
Christmas Dream
First Time Back (At SM Entertainment)
Updated Salvacion Residence
Son-in-Law
COVID Recovery (And Hell For Leon's Apartment)
Embodying ODDINARY
The Closet Of A Maniac
Concerts Made Home Far Away
Another Soul Watches Over Him
Instagram Update | Miss You, Guardian Angel
Maxident Trailer
Guiltily Favored
Pay Attention To Me
SKZ - Replay: Dinner (Leon ft. BTS Jimin)
Overcast
overcast is one of his greatest acts of generosity
Next In Fashion: Idol's Armor 1
Perishable Product
He's A Sin Clothed In Denim

Unspeakable

1.6K 52 36
By LeonAidSalvacion

A stage lit up with talented performances highlighted through the set, they shined. They never were settled with anything less than all they could give and more. So here they were, with fans from trails beyond their feet had traveled upon but wished to do so. One day, they will be able to meet them. But for now, they would have to wait but that doesn't mean they would settle for less than what they could give.

So you'll see them making headlines. On the screens of people, you might pass by. Maybe recommended on your own, and you'll never regret seeing the reason for the numbers they acquired. You would say, they do deserve more.

They had no fans in front of them as they took the stage, but they knew that it would all still reach them. It would reach far and beyond, in places that there were dreamers, supporters, and even strangers fated to encounter them. So they never regretted doing so much.

Besides all the stages, the V lives, and other promotions. Something to include was interviewing, and they were by far one of the trickiest. Because after all, they had no control over the people who sat by them and tried to write their words yet at the same time not their own. Because these people also had the capability to edit them out, to not perceive their true selves and that was a danger. Yet a risk they would take.

So the boys were divided into two cars, a manager in each. It was a morning interview so the best bet was to go early and prepare at the venue properly. So the boys still had half-closed eyes, some had their hair in a manner only sleep could give them so, some had not moved from the position they were dragged into. Another early shoot.

While their cars took routes from the road and went past places that used to have almost the whole crowd in it, Chan was busy on his phone. His screen though was not open to any music apps, nor the notes. But rather he was busy messaging Leon who was in the other car. The leader was telling him of how there was no ruckus in their car. Trying to tease Leon who was stuck with the members whose energy was already reaching for the stars.

But was this the only reason he was messaging? No. The older boy had felt the sudden absence of Leon from his side in the morning. Far too early because the sun was not even near to reaching the horizon's sight. So he also got up quietly, not wishing to disturb the other sleeping duo in the room.

His ears were not able to soak in the words, yet he knew it was not good news. Leon was on the phone, and despite his tone not raging in, it was monotone and silent. A killer in one way or another. And Chan wouldn't deny that Leon did look like the hot mafia character the STAY were tweeting about but that was not the point. The younger boy had eventually turned away from the phone, but his eyes were still in whatever that was. And Chan wanted to ask, but the first scheduled time on their agenda had prohibited him from doing so.

He also wanted Leon to be with him in the van. Maybe not to converse, but just be holding his hand. But the managers wished for Chan and Leon to oversee the other members. So they were separated.

Leon was raging in silence. He did not wish to alert any of the boys, and their energy although too early in the morning had given him a reason to smile still. So no, he was trying to keep his rage subsided. But if you put ice upon coal, does it still not give a painful burn. What if the cold was nothing against the raging flames, then will it not just anger it further. So in each and every breath, he wished that the smoke would clear over. He could not afford to be blinded by the fumes of range so near to an interview.

"Hyungie, will we get coffee there?" Jisung, although his attire suggested a mood to stay in bed, had his energy levels spiking and contrasting against it. But still, he clung to Leon, his leg practically over the older boy's because he was clinging as closely as he could. Leon was the eldest in the van among the members, and he wanted to be near that presence.

To add was that Leon was the one to carry Jisung to the car earlier, and maybe he really wanted that. It was such a sight in the morning, to see his older members be the ones alert yet also fresh out of bed. To see them in their house clothes yet muscles already doing much work. So yes, he intentionally stayed in bed and hoped for the best. The only downside to it was he was not able to have the coffee Leon made earlier for the other hyungs.

"I'll tell the manager to have one, so while we prepare you can sip on your favorite." Plus, this treatment had always made him feel so soft. He did not know the feeling Leon had, but there was something brewing when he and Chan had glanced at each other. And he wanted to soothe it too but he didn't know. Yet to have this knowledge but have one of his boyfriends still care for him with no ounce of stress to his tone was living the life. Most especially when Leon had not pushed his body away, but brought him closer and gently massaged Jisung's neck.

Just as Leon promised, when Jisung and the other members came into the dressing room, all their coffees, juices, and the like were there. Ready to stall them until the interview was over.

Only if drinks were enough to sustain all the rudeness and unprofessionalism they would face later on.

"Stray Kids! Such an honor to have you on our show."

The only highlight of this interview is that it was pre-recorded.

The interviewer was an older girl, and she had set her eyes upon three boys at the entrance. Her voice seemed so appealing to viewers maybe but her words were of a snake, feasting.

She had her hand to Hyunjin who sat nearest, and Leon honestly wanted to stand up and just swat her hand away. All his patience was being tested today because of the indecency of people but this was over the line. Her hand was trying to rest upon his lap, and it was so obvious how the younger boy was attempting to move away. He was tilting his body so that he could avoid it, and he tried to do his methods without being rude. But the lady was not giving up, that was until Chan tried to intercede.

"We're delighted to be here also." The leader had moved further back to allow Hyunjin to move and maybe move away from the girl's line of sight. But her eyes just latched upon the leader. Her smile held no good intentions, and her words reflected the same. "You're the leader right, Bang Chan? What is it like to lead such a monster," and her glancing upon places she shouldn't do so was at the perfect words. Which just made this more disgusting. "-group. Everyone knows the great performance you put on." The leader himself felt the spiders of her old yet disgusting methods tremble into his skin. Yet he tried to be who they were trained to be. They were polite and won't be the same as these people. "I think our maknae IN has much to say about the efforts we exert. Especially recently, with our latest releases."

The younger boy who sat a distance away from Chan was now put in the spotlight. Because this was how they discussed it. They wished for each member to be given the time to share their insight. And show the world how each of them was people to be proud of and look forward to each time. "We're all trying to contribute as much as we could to each step of the process and it's not as taxing in energy because we're with one another." His smile that held the moon's shine and the sun's ever-present warmth was always a sight. Something so positive and refreshing yet not to the girl.

"Even you? I skimmed through the contributions and your members seem to be credited. You were barely there? Is it because as the maknae you get to laze off and let your older members take care of things? With them of course having more experience and skills in these areas?"

Oh his smile that had dimmed, how dare she shoot the light off of him. Leon instinctively reached his hand to the boys and squeezing. His eyes were not on the girl anymore nor on the camera but on their baby, who was oh so talented and was not less than them. He wanted to see his eyes and see how much a girl so dense and nothing more to offer had broken his state. Had the glass that he refused to put up, now present? Was she able to shatter it with her earthquake of lies and even more so hypocrisy? Leon thought that her questions were not even contributing, they were all built up with casings of jealousy and predator-like feelings.

"I think the number of songs your name is written wouldn't be the basis of one's contribution to the group. It's more of like how much of yourself you give and I know IN gives his all to us," Changbin had spoken over the lady and did not say anymore or less than what had to be said. He had a lot more to say if she does insist to hear more because what each member was saying is valid. Unlike the girl who clearly only wanted to define favorable according to her terms, which is definitely below anyone because it is such a simplistic robot thought. But to admit, her foolishness made her sure more courageous.

After hearing what the older boy said about his dongsaeng, her focus went to him. Trying to see every mistake she could in her eyes that are far too blind yet had never been taught to use her glasses. Because after all, she was still an interviewer. 'We'll see for how long,' Leon thought. He wanted to tear her down because he knew her gaze. It was the gaze of someone who was too far below the ground of morals because all she can throw is dirt. "So Changbin, I've noticed you have one of the most credentials in lyrics. Maybe that's the only thing you can bring to the table, after all, you can't bring in fans because as I've heard you're the visual hole of the group?" She said it with such a smile on her face, shark teeth maybe and not an appeasing genuine smile. The boys wanted to end her torment of falseness, but she kept ongoing. Letting her eyes wander on each boy that was not in her standards of handsome.

Changbin was a strong boy, one of the ones to endure these the most. But he didn't want to rail the group off he defended himself, so he decided to let his lip bleed until he had to defend others. But he could not allow himself to stand shield to all the words she threw because she went boy after boy. First, it was their maknae, then him, then Han and Seungmin who she questioned about their vocals and a true contribution to the group. So the best he could do was hold them, unseen from the camera, but link their arms, one by one, each member holding one another.

But she is not allowed to do these things. Forget that they were idols, but they were people and she too was a person. For her to discriminate and bully them was not something lightly taken. Then edit out her wrong moments after the filming was not supposed to happen. So justice had to be served, and it had to be led by the boys themselves.

Lee Know had stood up after her derogatory remarks, his arms although hidden by a cloth, highlighted his veins that were tensed from his rage. His control was great but her mouth had to be shut. The right way if possible because that was how true idols were unlike these haters who disguised themselves as critics to find an excuse for seeing the world as grounds for superiority and inferiority. Chan knew what Lee Know was about to do so allowed him to go past and get their manager and security to help handle the situation. But as she tried to stop the other boy, Felix had stood up. "I think it's best if we were to just cancel this interview, which isn't really an interview." His voice deep had tempted her further. Her lip caught in between her teeth was the pause in her movements before she reached out. Yet Leon stood no more for this. So he stood so quickly that the camera barely caught on the sudden movement, and pushed Felix behind him. With this, the girl had her grip on his torso. Her hands trailing over his shirt, as her smile had slanted like her eyes, lust as her eyes gazed upon the man her hand was over.

"Oh, you must be Leon. Perfect. There are so many praises to your name, but I could tell you more and say things beyond what they see---" but his sudden grip on her hand had stopped the dripping of her lust into words. Her initial excitement was thrown off when the boy immediately pushed her hand away. So disgustingly like a piece of trash he threw from his body. His eyes may be so usual to many, the eye color of many people, but they had not to rage in them. They had a glaze of waves underneath, a tsunami ready to wash out all the garbage she said in her name and how she stood for it. A gaze he only looked upon a few people, such as her, the supposed director of their drama who now is gone, and the family of his younger brother in every way but blood. It was not a gaze of a wolf who was hungry. But of a derivation of his name, a rightful ruler about to bring someone to their place. He was a lion in front of her faulty kingdom, a true royal against a pretender.

"All the lies you have said are plainly disgusting and exhibit how inhumane you think of others. Unspeakable, that's the only thing that suffices. I have so much to say to you for what you have done but this is not the rightful place. So we would do it on the correct terms, so don't you think that you'll be on your high horse. Our company, JYP, would take action against this discrimination and hate speech you wish to air, and my company the Labyrinth Hub would be in full support. So say goodbye to all your words that once were perceived as true because we are discrediting you."

He did not look anyone second past because he won't be able to do so. He grabbed Felix's hand and led them off stage, and into where their team was waiting. The manager already reported everything to their company while Lee Know had gathered all their security. And off they went.

Felix had been the one to draw close to Leon this time. He needed comfort right now about everything that happened, and the older boy leading the way had given him that. They were quiet on their way to the van but hopefully lightening as everything happened. Things will be handled.

"All the others get to ride in one car already. But I need two members hopefully to accompany me to our heads." Chan was explaining what had to be done to seal this, and he was asking for two more members. Most had looked at Leon but the older boy denied it. He was not in the space to make an unbiased judgment right now, so it was best he did not accompany Chan. "Hyung, I think you should ask Changbin or Lee Know." The other members of the hyung line had thought about things. Who was the best to tell and report about everything?

"Chan hyung, take Changbin with you and maybe IN since she started it with him. Leon and I will take care of the boys."

Then it was settled, but before they took off in different directions, the members wished each other the best. If they were in a private place, maybe some lips met upon others but not here. So they settled for embraces, trying to express every strength they could give to the three members.

At the same time, Chan asked Leon about what happened earlier. In which the boy gave a brief explanation, that they all would touch upon later on.

"The director for our drama she---it's complicated. But basically, she's in the past of Ash, and she tried to forcefully share an intimate moment with him. Then, later on, she never told anyone and she tried it with me but I ignored it. Then she called earlier saying---very inappropriate things."

Chan didn't want to leave Leon after he heard this. To not even hear the things she had said and not witness what she had done, yet his pale skin was flushing with anger. But Minho assured him that they would have time later. He'll take care of them all for now and Chan can check up on each of them after the meeting. His hesitance was very evident, as his hands were trying to go to a different direction his feet tried to move to. So Minho sneaked in a little kiss against Chan's shoulder, whispering a few things before letting go. This seemed to be enough for now as the leader had the courage to leave, taking with him Changbin and Jeongin, also comforting them as best he can.

"Everyone seems to want their hands on at least one of our members." Seungmin, who was leaning against Han, had said softly. Yet with the silence and heavy air in the car, it was clearly heard and all agreed.

Their hands had tried to find another's to seek assurance. Not doubting the love shared but just need a push towards it in the hopes that things would get better.

Leon whose focus was on the cars outside had whispered something so clear. His body which was pulled against Minho had only gained the strength to empower himself to say that because they were sharing the same strength. And it was the truth all they knew but just needed to be said out loud.

"Things will be in our way, no matter the obstacles they try to put against us. Then one day, more and more people will realize what they cannot break."

The other staff, such as the manager who drove, and some of the security guards nodded. But they didn't understand the context as deeply as the boys did.

But it was meant to be that way, after all, they lived in a universe crafter for them to understand the way of life only. 

A/N:

1. What are scenarios you wish to see happen with Leon? Even outside collaborations, something to do with the boys, personal things, all those are open.

2. Someone requested a BTS added member from me, and I really am planning to write it. But if I may ask about your thoughts? 

Thank you! I'm back and ready to write again, no longer from the grave. - Aid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 11.6K 74
you can't sleep at night. you can't sleep regularly when something is always on your mind. and its worse because you live in a zombie apocalypse whic...
11.4K 656 86
COMPLETED! 𝖠𝗇 𝖨𝖽𝗈𝗅'𝗌 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒! ❝ If our fans knew about our true lives and what we've done behind the cameras...do you...
32.2K 416 26
The older the story the cringer it gets you were a K-pop star who's group disbanded and you got moved to stray kids.... how will it go? This is made...
5.5K 160 14
You and seungmin are childhood best friends, you both grew up in korea together. But when you turned 13 you had to move to the US. Now seungmin is a...