DESTINED | TAEKOOK

By Taebaby_13

When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated... More

Author's Note
Introduction pt.1
Introduction pt.2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
'Thank you' Note
Chapter-50
Chapter- 51
Chapter-52
New Story
Chapter-53
Chapter- 54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter- 64
Chapter- 65
Chapter- 66
Chapter- 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter- 72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter- 75
Chapter- 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter- 78
Chapter- 79
Chapter- 80
Chapter- 81
Chapter- 82
Chapter- 83
Chapter- 84
Chapter- 85
Chapter- 86
Chapter- 87

Chapter-4

7.3K 270 25
By Taebaby_13

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

It has been two years and everyone's lives have changed.

Jeon Jungkook, as people call him, a ruthless mafia boss. He has a very cold personality, doesn't talk to much people besides his best friend Yugyeom and older brother Yoongi. He has been like that since 2 years ago.

Jungkook punched the person laying in the ring repeatedly, breathing fast as sweat trickled down before he was pulled back. The audience screamed 'JK', but he didn't care. He fights to release his anger or when he is missing him. It has been 2 years but the regret has only increased, along with his love. He wiped the blood on his lips, shrugged the person who pulled him and walked out without sparing any glance.

The person who was pushed, who was Yugyeom:"....."

"This asshole!" He mumbled and got up going behind the mafia boss. After all when Jungkook is angry its like a lion out of cage. You can't leave him alone otherwise only god knows what can happen.

"Kook!" He shouted, catching up with the male.

"Leave me alone, Yug." Junkook sighed but Yugyeom was still following him.

"Yoongi hyung called. Come home." Yugyeom stated, hoping the male would listen.

And for the first time he surprisingly listened. "Okay."

Yoongi was sitting on the couch with some papers in his hands when they reached home. He looked over at Jungkook, who was looking everywhere but him.

Yoongi sighed, "Kook." And Jungkook hummed, still not looking at him.

"What the fuck is that? You promised me that you would stop fighting recklessly, didn't you?" Yoongi calmly questioned while his eyes scanned through the papers held in his hand.

"I am sorry." Was what the other male said.

"You still wanna find Taehyung or not?" Yoongi tried the trump card and it worked as Jungkook immediately looked at him at the mention of the name.

"Of course I do. But you have been saying the same thing from 2 years. See! I have improved now. I am no longer the playboy. Please take me to him." Jungkook pleaded.

"We are moving to Seoul." Yoongi said and Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Is he in Seoul? I tried finding there, but why couldn't I find him? Right Yug?" He turned to Yugyeom who nodded.

"I've searched Seoul two times. I didn't find a clue." Yugyeom pursed his lips and Yoongi chuckled.

Yoongi said, "You fools! Do you think I would let you find him that easily, huh?" He laughed and continued, "I am Jeon Yoongi bitch! You think its easy to fool me!"

Jungkook softly said, "Hyung please stop playing these games now. I can't live without him, I can't anymore. Please take me to him now."

Yoongi stood up from the couch and walked to him, "He is in Seoul."

Jungkook's eyes lit up as a bright smile made its way on his face.

"Your destiny will make you two meet, that is, if you are destined. If you two are destined little bro then believe me, not even the god could do you two apart." Yoongi smiled.

"But promise me that this time you will love him, respect him and cherish him." Yoongi's face grew serious at this.

Jungkook wasted no time in nodding his head, "I promise." 

And Yugyeom seeing his best friend's relieved face also smiled. Fucking finally.

------------------------

In front of a large and magnificent club in Seoul, a tall and handsome man was standing.

This club was 'Euphoria' owned by the leader of 'Eagles'.

This man's blond hair were perfectly pushed back, revealing his ears which were adorned by a pair of red gems.

He was wearing a choker around his neck. His body was covered by an expensive black colored shiny suit that defined his form beautifully.

His peach blossom eyes were scanning the area carefully. His gaze was calculating and clever. His leather boots tapped against the ground from time to time.

His brought up his hand which was adorned by numerous diamond rings and stuffed a cigar between his lips. He took a deep whiff and blew out the smoke.

This person was indeed Kim Taehyung.

After sometime, two more persons, tall and handsome came behind him.

He turned around and asked, "What took you so long?"

One of the men who came, answered him while glancing around and whispered to him, "We got stuck in the traffic."

Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "You getting stuck in the traffic is not some confidential information that you are being so secret!"

The person to whom Taehyung said this had light pink colored hair. He was truly very handsome. He had the perfect amount of muscles on his body and he was also wearing a suit. He was a little cute too especially when he stared at Taehyung with his lower lip jutted out.

This person was Choi Yeonjun.

There isn't a single person in the mafia circle who isn't familiar with this name. He have caused even the leaders of some of the biggest mafia groups to bow before him. That is the power he holds in the mafia world.

Skilled with every weapon.

Black belt in Taekwondo.

And one of the top 5 shooters of South Korea.

He is a lover of Russian arms. He is the second brain of Bangtan. At the age of twenty- two only, he is feared and known by every single person of the mafia world.

Piercing decorated both of his ears as his fair and flawless skin complimented his beautifully dyed blorange hair. 

The person beside him was Park Jimin. I am pretty sure that no introduction is needed for this fella.

These three were here to assassinate someone.

"I think that we should just barge in, then fire a few shots in the air and then people would be running here and there and then we can kill that fucker Jay easily and no one will notice." Jimin explained and smiled at the end.

He made it sound so simple.

Only if it was that simple

Taehyung sighed and shook his head at his best friend's stupidity.

He suddenly realized something and shot his head up to stare at them, "Wait! The main thing is not why you are late, but---" He said while looking in their eyes, 

"why are you guys even here in the first place?!" Taehyung was perplexed. He had clearly told Namjoon to send Hoseok and Hwasa to accompany him. Then why are these two fools here?

He will surely settle this with Namjoon later.

Jimin shrugged and said, " We were kinda free, so we volunteered to help."

Taehyung rubbed his temples and sighed.

It wasn't that these two persons were not good enough or something.

You have already known everything about Yeonjun. He is one of the best candidate.

And Park Jimin is also one of the top 5 shooters of South Korea. He owns the fourth place while Yeonjun owns the first.

He is also one of the few persons who are feared even by the American gangs. Jimin is the most skilled with sharp weapons like daggers.

He is a gold medalist in Fencing too.

He is also definitely the best candidate.

But the thing is, that when these two are together, they are the 'dumb and dumber' duo.

"Well, we can't do anything about it now. Let's get inside." Taehyung said and started to walk but then he stopped and turned around again, "I hope you know who our target is."

Yeonjun was the one who replied, "Come on! We don't have time to go through those files!"

Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breathe, "Our today's target is Anthony Huxley---"

He was cut off by Jimin who asked, "Isn't it that mob boss, who claimed himself to be the greatest mob leader of all times?"

"Yes, it's him." Taehyung nodded and continued, "We have his assassination order by a very old client and we can't let that client down so let's bring them his head."

There was a mischievous dark glint in his eyes at the end of the sentence. 

"But what's the reason?" Yeonjun asked.

Taehyung answered him, "Apparently, he had backstabbed them and stopped their shippings of newly produced weapons that were being shipped to Italy. So now we are going to show him that these dirty tricks are not allowed in our mafia circle."

Jimin and Yeonjun smirked.

Jimin closed his eyes and licked his lips, "I am already excited."

They covered their faces with masquerade masks and entered in.

Meanwhile a big and luxurious car stopped in front of the club and two men, very handsome and hot, stepped out.

One of these person had numerous piercings and tattoos while the other had only two or three piercings on his ears.

Both of them had black hair and were wearing similar three piece suits. They were really very handsome and sexy.

One of them spoke to the other, "Care to tell me why I am here?"

The other just glanced at him and said, "Cus' I said so. Let's go."

They walked towards the entrance where the guards didn't dared to stop them so they directly entered.

One of them, who had big doe eyes scanned the area and turned to the other one, "He must be here already,"

This person was Jeon Jungkook and the one beside him was Kim Yugyeom. They are here to meet a client today.

"You could've called him to Daegu." Yugyeom said to his friend.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Shut up, he said that because of some matters he can't leave Seoul."

A tall and bulky man wearing a black suit and sunglasses came to them and said, "Please come with me, sir."

Yugyeom looked at him and asked, "It's already very dark here. Can you even see wearing those dark shades? Are you sure that you will take us to the right place?"

Jungkook grabbed his wrist and dragged him along, "Shut up."

Meanwhile, the trio of Taehyung, Yeonjun and Jimin were sitting in a private booth on the second floor from where they could see everyone moving around.

Taehyung pointed in a direction with his eyes and said in a low voice, "It's him."

Both Yeonjun and Jimin looked in the direction and saw a middle aged man with a big belly leaning on the luxurious couch.

"What's with his stomach? Is he pregnant or something?" Jimin mumbled and Yeonjun laughed.

Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "That's not where you should focus. See around him."

"Five guards, armed with guns each." Yeonjun said, his voice and face now serious.

Finally!

Taehyung sighed in relief thinking on of these two is finally in the 'serious' mode. If they are both in their 'serious' mode then there is no match for them.

"He looks like a horny animal." Jimin smirked seeing how he is behaving with the girl in his lap.

"I have a plan." Yeonjun said, an evil smirk on his face.

Taehyung smirked and asked, "Is it what I am thinking?"

Jimin nodded while chuckling darkly, "It's definitely what we 'all' are thinking."

He called over a stripper and innocently smiled at her as he said, "Do us a little favor, will you?"

Jungkook extended his hand towards the tall and handsome middle aged male in front of him, "Hello, Mr. Cha."

Cha Seung-won is a well reputed drug dealer in the mafia world. This man is intelligent and clever. He provides you with the best of drug deals.

"Mr. Jeon." The man shook his hand in a respectful manner.

"It's my pleasure that you both came here to meet me." He said as he offered both Yugyeom and Jungkook a seat.

"I have to say that you are one of the best suppliers of us, Mr. Cha. Your drugs are of the finest quality!" Jungkook praised the man.

"And we would love you give you another order for a large supply of drugs." Yugyeom said, placing the briefcase he had been holding in his hand, on the glass table.

Anthony Huxley moved towards his private room with the beautiful stripper in his arms.

One of the guards entered the room first to ensure everything is okay and then Anthony Huxley entered in.

He pushed the stripper on the bed and locked the door.

Yeonjun smirked, looking at the man in front of him and placed a gun on his temple, "Don't you dare say something."

He was hiding here all along and the guard couldn't even tell.

The fat man stiffed and his eyes widened in fear.

From the window, Jimin skillfully climbed up in the room using a rope.

He smiled brightly at the man and said, "Hey fatty!"

The door of the room was pushed open, as a pair of expensive leather boots stepped in.

"If it isn't the greatest mob leader, Mr. Huxley!" The man who had entered said, his voice deep and smooth.

Anthony Huxley shivered at the sight of the man.

Taehyung bowed and said, "Yes. It's me. The infamous, V!"

He signalled to the stripper that she could go and she left. When she left the room, she saw five men laying on the ground. They were Anthony's guards. And on the entrance of the corridor were standing two different men, holding guns in both hands.

They were Taehyung's men.

Taehyung's phone started ringing and he picked up, "Yes, hyung?"

It was Hoseok who had called.

"When are you guys coming back?"

"We were deciding to torture our victim."

"Lisa's back."

These words were enough for Taehyung to jump on Jimin happily.

"We are coming!" Taehyung said and ended the phone call.

Jimin asked his best friend, "What happened?"

"Liz is back!"

Jimin also cheered, "Really?! Let's go!"

Both of them were about to leave when they were called by Yeonjun, "Where are you going? We can't leave him like that!"

"Oh."

Taehyung exclaimed in realization and spun around.

"Since I am happy today, we will give him an easy death." Taehyung said.

After an hour a loud scream was heard from a certain room in the club as everyone rushed in to see what happened.

Jungkook and Yugyeom also rushed along.

It was a waitress who had screamed.

They entered in and saw a man laying on the bed. His chest was bare and there was a big 'V' carved on his chest by knife or something sharp. The sheets were covered with blood and the dead body was missing his head.

Yugyeom's brows rose up in surprise, "Wow, that famous killer V was here?"

Jungkook nodded his head , "Apparently, he was."

When they reached home, Taehyung told Yeonjun, "Wrap that head in a box and send it to our client."

-----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 3.9K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
24.3K 2.1K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
374K 18.3K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
382K 14K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...