The Girl with the Purple Hair

By randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 98

1.5K 64 39
By randombutterfly_101

Blake has gotten back from recording the rest of the songs that she had written to produce her very first album. It was breakup and sad songs pretty much.

It's been a month since her and Jace had broke up. She hardly ever texted anyone, besides the fans that she promised she would talk to. That was really the only thing keeping her going.

Jace's family along with his own number stayed in her contacts, her mom had finally stopped sending her recipes last week. She was happy but yet sad that she really had no contact with the Winters anymore.

She was laying in another hotel but this time it was in Arizona instead of Massachusetts. She has stopped here and Sparrow was currently laying out on the balcony the room had, enjoying the sun that was shining down on his body.

Meanwhile, Jace laid next to a blonde girl. He had just recently started dating her, her name was Emma. She was very sensitive, short and very clingy. But she was actually with him, not traveling the world.

"I have practice today" Jace said as he sat up.

"Just skip practice and stay with me, I don't have classes for another hour" she pouted at him.

"I can't, coach will kill me if I didn't show up to practice."

Tommy left without saying anything to Jace. He hated Emma, her voice irritated him and she was just always in their room. Plus she always just walked around in a crop top and underwear, but Tommy just refused to look at her. He thought it was rather disrespectful for her to walk around the dorm room like that with him there but Jace never said anything. He knew Jace was just using Emma, that was obvious and he was going to tell her so her feelings wouldn't get hurt in the long run until she had spilt coffee all over the notes he spent three hours taking and didn't even apologize for it. She just looked at him and laughed a bit before walking back to Jace's bed. So for that, he didn't tell her.

"Oh who cares what your coach has to stay, if you love me you'll stay here."

"Em, we just started dating last week. Way too early for love."

Emma rolled her eyes, being annoyed that her boyfriend was blowing her off.

Blake drew some pictures, not bothering to even try to make them look good since she wasn't motivated to do so.

Her phone rang loudly for the eighth time within the last twenty minutes. She groaned and clicked ignore only to have it ring again.

"Hey."

"Blake, I've been calling you for the last two weeks and you never answer. I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine Chris, I'm in Arizona" she sighed.

"Jack has been asking about you and you haven't even tried asking about him. What's going on with you?"

Blake didn't say anything, looking down at the not so comfortable hotel sheets.

"Well?" he asked over the phone.

"Me and Jace broke up last month."

Chris stayed silent, he let out a sad sigh. "Why? What happened?"

"He didn't like that I was traveling the world and we were doing long distance so he broke up with me."

"That piece of shit" Chris hissed.

"It's whatever."

"I'm sorry I've been so busy, I should have known."

"Doesn't matter, it's over and done with."

Chris once again let out another sigh, "I'll call you later."

"Wait, Blake."

"Yeah?"

"I know your dad-"

Blake hung up, not wanting to hear about what he had to say about her dad. She felt bad for just hanging up but she couldn't hear it. She didn't want to break down yet again.

She scrolled through Instagram, and she landed on a picture Jace posted yesterday making her heart drop. He had moved on and fast too.

Liked by Tony_Sanders, Tommy65 and 147 others
JaceJohn224: My cheerleader❤️ @emmacotton

Tony_Sanders: Apparently I missed a lot
          JaceJohn224: Yeah cause u never text me asshole

emmacotton: My cute football player🥰
          JaceJohn224: ❤️❤️

Her heart ached and she breathed out shakily. Maybe it wasn't distance.. maybe he just didn't have feelings for her anymore. Maybe he just was tired of her already and the distance was just a good excuse to use. These thoughts were rushing through her head, there is just no way he moved on from a two in a half year relationship and already found someone new within a month.

So Blake being petty and hurt. She posted on Instagram as well, hoping he would see it and unfollowed him in the process.

Liked by 949,285 others
blake: {long distance relationship- a relationship where you two are very far apart and don't get to see each other often but you talk every single day. this relationship can be very hard but it proves you love each other if you can still be together over distance.} apparently you didn't love me as much as you claimed. clearly that shows since you moved on within a month. "i'm going to marry you" "i won't leave you unless you tell me to" "you're it for me" yeah okay. fuck you bitch.

comments disabled

Tommy laughed loudly, looking at his phone.

"What?" Jace asked as he worked on a class assignment.

He finally got Emma to leave so he could get some work done.

"Go look at what Blake posted on Instagram."

"My Blake?"

"She's not your Blake anymore Jace, but sure your Blake."

Jace grabbed his phone and opened up her Instagram that he had unfollowed once him and Emma started dating last week.

He saw her post and read the entire caption.

"She is really pissed at you" Tommy said.

Jace's heart clenched. He wanted to marry Blake.. at least before he did. But some relationships never last.

"Whatever, not my problem" Jace shrugged.

"Jace, you and I both know you still love Blake. You only broke up last month and was together for two in a half years."

Jace shook his head, "nope."

"Yeah you keep telling yourself that. See how far that gets you with Emma."

Jace flipped Tommy off and he shrugged, feeling bad for Blake. He thought she was a dope girl, way better than Emma in his opinion.

"Stop talking about my love life and focus on your non existent one" Jace snapped.

"Rather have no girl than the one you're dating" he mumbled to himself.
———
4-12-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.4K 43
Elidamus hadn't been affected by a girl in a very long time and hadn't expected to till she walked into his life. clumsy, dark haired and a shy girl...
5.4K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...
27.6K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
Above All Else By Tori

General Fiction

68.9K 1.7K 19
He is the shy guy She is the badass with no filter Both live in a small town in Juniper, Texas where the town is separated into two groups: Riversid...