Stepbrothers -- a BTS ff

By Jeon_mimi_0101

A story about the way a girl changed because of love... The love of her new family... Started: 24 February... More

Your profile
New School
The cafeteria incident
I'm getting married.
The Wedding
Home
Morning
School day
Bonding
The Forbidden Corridor
No!
Her brother!
Sister
Conflict
The Revenge
Tae-bear
Blood
babyjun
She woke up?
He wants you.
He didn't Stop
Break her walls
Forgive him? why?
with us.
school
happy hobi day
Jungkook
🐤
Family
love you.
Detention
Chocolates...
Family time
Real reason
Loosing control
🥺
Letting Guard Down
Movie Night
Fault
🥳
cops
Killed
Revenge
Saved but-
Hospital
Back home
Really leaving...
Mine!
Happy

What are you doing?

8.6K 331 23
By Jeon_mimi_0101

You were about to beat those guys to infinity and beyond when rest of the BTS entered the washrooms.

Jin: y/n.

You: get out!

Suga: y/n, stop. He'll die!

You: I said get out!

RM: you're scaring jimin! Stop it!

He said as Tae and Hobi comforted jimin who was on the verge of breakdown.

He had teary eyes.

You walked to his side after throwing that guy towards the wall, making sure to hurt him as much as possible.

But Jimin took a step back.

You: Chimmy! 😟

Jimin: 🥺

Yoongi: we'll settle the matters with them, you should go to your class now.

Yoongi told you to leave and you did , harshly kicking the door in rage until one of its sides' cracked.

And as expected of you, you didn't go to your class...

In the washrooms.

BTS was left with those guys who were looking for an opportunity to run away and so they did when Yoongi told them to.

Jin: I'll take Jimin back home now. Tae and hobi, come with me. Jungkook! Go to your class now and bring their bags after school.

Jungkook nodded and left. So did everyone else.

In your class.

Jungkook reached before the bell could ring and looked around for you only to find an empty classroom.

He walked out, instantly bumping into the teacher. After Telling her about absence of his brothers from the following classes due to an emergency, he walked away. Turning around the corridors, peeking through empty rooms, running and looking around everywhere even after the bell rang, he reached the rooftop, the only left place. It was locked but he knew a secret passage to climb up. Although he gave up on looking for you, he still was planning on climbing up to relax for some time. And he sure did.

Surprisingly but not too much , He met you...

Rooftop being a locked area was your favourite place to hang out. But unlike every other day when you used to relax by listening to music, this particular day required extreme measures to calm down. You had a cigarette in your left hand and a lighter in the other. Smoking was something you did rarely... But it was pretty effective so you always kept your pack handy.

And that was what shocked jungkook.

It looked like his eyeballs would pop out...

He stood there taking in the scene for a few moments but you didn't notice... Not until he walked to you, grabbed the things from both your hands and threw them as far away as he could...

...

Jungkook: what are you doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 531 20
EDITING/ REWRITING It's been five years since you left to be married off. Your husband has finally decided you can move back to Seoul with him. Book...
9.4K 418 60
Seven young boys grew up together and played in the park when they were young. Everything was changed when one of the oldest, Yoongi, had to move awa...
185K 7.5K 42
"Is it wrong what we are doing?" "Not if they don't know." - Yoongi and Jimin are foster brothers. What happens when they start to have feelings stro...
2.5K 154 17
(Complete) Sometimes may be little changes make a drastic point in one's life. Taehyung and Taevi are twins born on 30 Dec at the end of the month. E...