Shigadeku

By MidnightWolf06

Izuku midoriya was born and raised by the league of villains (l.o.v.) with his boyfriend and best friends. Th... More

the attack
catching up
The injured
Proposal?
my snapping point
caught
The wedding
THE BABY
A/N
Back In Your Arms
A/N
A/N
FACE REVEAL
oh no she's back
Dissappear
relaxation
this made me laugh
Whenever they say something I laugh
The end

The beginning

8.1K 160 71
By MidnightWolf06

Izuku's POV
Hi I am Izuku Midoriya and I am dating the powerful villain known as shigaraki. My father is also the most powerful villain known as all for one the leader of The League of villains. I was born and raised in the l.o.v. with my boyfriend and bestfriends.I have a quirk that can make any quirk that tries to hit me goes back to the one that threw it. The stronger the power the more energy I have to use. I am intersexed so I have the ability to get pregnant. The heroes found out I live with the l.o.v. and keep trying to "rescue" me. I am Izuku Midoriya and this is my story.

Let me know if you want more this is my first story and please look at the description 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
26.5K 868 62
Izuku Midoriya was once a small quirkless boy who dreamed of being a hero, however after gaining power and then becoming a outcast and hated by the s...
18.9K 434 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
55.4K 1.9K 17
Cover Art by: SayaCielKill Izuku is slowly falling apart and nobody seems to care, So what happens when he is kidnapped by the League of villains an...