Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 30

4.7K 165 358
By Rae-ChanSempai

A.N.
I really hope my babwee boi is okay 🥺🥺 man...whoever the author of this book is rUdE 😤 smh

Your POV
I ran towards Giyu as fast as I could, I didn't care that my body wanted me to stop. All that mattered now was him.

I froze at the sight in front of me, and fell to my knees.

His lips were blue, he had multiple cuts all over his body, and he had a huge gaping hole right through his torso.

Even his hands, his hands were turning black and purple at the tips , and he had dark circles under his eyes.

Just looking at the state he was in made my heart hurt.

"Please Giyu...don't tell me I was too late" My breath hitched and I could feel tears running down my face.

Why...why him and not me?

I put my head on his chest and quietly sobbed.

"Whatever you do...please don't leave me...I don't want to be alone again."

I waited for a moment, then moved my head from off of him, slowly taking in the fact that he was gone.

"No...please come back..." I pet his soft, raven hair.

As if God had answered my prayers, Giyu suddenly inhaled sharply, causing me to jerk my head up.

"Giyu?" I said at barely a whisper.

I checked over his wounds one last time.

It doesn't look like any of his vital organs were pierced...I need to get him back to Tamayo...but how do we even get out of here?

I looked around the maze, everything was beginning to shatter and fall apart. The maze drifted apart slowly and I tied my (f/c) haori as tight as possible around Giyu's torso.

Bits and pieces of the real world started to appear before me as I hugged Giyu close to me.

Please wait just a little longer...

I wiped my tear stained eyes, and the second that the real world was all around me, I went straight for Tamayo's as fast as I could without hurting him.

"(Y...n)..." Giyu said weakly. I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes again as I heard him speak.

"Please just focus on staying alive right now..." My voice shook. "And whatever you do...do not fall asleep...please..." I whispered to myself.

I felt a weight gently fall on my shoulder, and saw that he had closed his eyes.

"A-also please say something periodically so I know you're not dead!!" I freaked out.

Time Skip
I'm running out of time...I need to go faster...

"Giyu...you're still with me right?" My voice shook.

. . .

No answer

I felt myself begin to panic.

"Giyu, please say something." Tears threatened to fall once again as I could feel his warmth leaving him.

I'm almost there, I can see the Kamakura in front of me, just a little longer!

I sped past everyone in the streets trying to find where Giyu and I first left, when I ran into someone.

I watched the familiar green haired boy fall down, he looked up at me in anger.

"Will you please watch where you're going-(y/n)? Why are you crying?" Yushiro's eyes shifted to the unconscious hashira on top of me.

"Y-Yushiro...help..." I broke down.

Yushiro rushed us to Lady Tamayo who took Giyu in as soon as she saw him. Leaving me alone with my thoughts, waiting to hear if he's okay.

Yushiro walked back into the room I was waiting in. He had been fetching all sorts of things for Tamayo, even if it was just a glass of water.

"I'm sorry to intrude once again." I said quietly.

"Well..it couldn't be helped. Lady Tamayo is the best at what she does so the obvious answer was to come to her." Yushiro said indifferently.

I hugged my knees to my chest and hide my face. Every second that passed felt like an eternity of waiting. The pit in my stomach grew as I thought of different outcomes.

"He's strong, you know." Yushiro piped up. I raise my head and looked at him. He looked back at me and took my expression as to keep talking.

"I don't think he can die so easily. Knowing how much he wants to be with you, even if you are quite bland," he mumbled the last part, "He wouldn't leave like that."

"But, what if I was too late...I don't know how long I was out before I found him...or how bad his wounds are." I quietly sobbed once again.

Yushiro hummed and stood up, going into the room where Giyu was. While I waited, I continued to dive deeper into my head.

Thinking about what I'd do if he was gone...how I'd feel without him.

I don't want him to go...please...God, if you really do exist, I beg you, please let him live...

"Don't take him away from me."

Time skip
"(Y/n)....(y/n) wake up...I'm right here."

I opened my eyes slightly, and saw a figure standing in front of me.

"Giyu...?" I rubbed my tired eyes and the silhouette slowly became clear. Yushiro was standing there with a slight scowl on his face. The scowl was normal of course, but I'd like to see him smile one day.

"(Y/n), if you're going to sleep, then I suggest sleeping in a better place than here." He said slightly annoyed. I nodded my head and tried to stay awake.

I wanted to be here right when Tamayo walked out of that door. Even if it means I wait here forever.

All I can do is hope that he is strong enough to make it. Giyu is already way stronger than me, he always has been. He's always making sure he's the best he can be.

He believed in me even when I turned into a demon, he's helped me in so many ways, he talks to me. He saw me for me, loved me for me.

If anyone deserves to die, it's me...I'm the one who left his side. I'm the one who suggested we split off and find a weakness...I'm the one, who lead him to this.

It's my fault...it's all my fault...

Those words kept ringing through my head as I fell further and further into the abyss of my head.

The thoughts began to get louder,and it started to become unbearable, until I heard the soft sound of a door sliding open.

My head jerked up and I practically jumped out of the sitting position I was in.

My legs were a little wobbly from how long I was sitting in the same position, and I had dried tears on my cheeks. There was no doubt that I was a complete mess.

I heard light footsteps approach me from where Giyu was. Yushiro walked up to me, saying nothing. His eyes showed no emotion, making my heart sink even more.

The green headed boy motioned me to follow him to the room. Which I did, but with each step I took, the more anxious I felt.

The butterflies in my stomach took over as my heart pounded against my chest. I heard nothing except for the loud ringing in my ears. My eyes becoming blurry and my fingertips becoming numb.

I didn't realize how scared I was for results until that moment.

I followed Yushiro into the familiar room, I saw Tamayo standing next to Giyu, who was lying down on the bed. His eyes still closed.

Tamayo looked at me with sad eyes, and my heart pulsed.

"D-don't tell me...he's dead..." I say, tears already streaming down my face. Tamayo's eyes softened as she looked at me. I could feel her eyes on my as I hid my face in my sleeves.

"(Y/n), I can assure you that Giyu isn't dead...he just barely made it." She spoke softly.

I lifted my head with hope filled eyes, the tears becoming slightly less sad.

"He...he did?" My voice sounded stuffy from all the crying I had done. Tamayo nodded her head.

"He's alive...but he's very weak, and I don't think he'll wake up for a while."

"I don't care! The only thing that matters to me is that he's okay." I dropped to my knees, and put my hands together while I rested my head against the floor. I bowed down to her as low as I could.

"Thank you...thank you Miss Tamayo...thank you so much..." I continued to mutter and sob on the floor.

"(Y/n), please get up...there is no need to bow." She spoke a little concerned.

"Miss Tamayo, how can I repay you? Please tell me...is there anything I can do?"

Tamayo smiled, and bent down to my level as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to do anything for me, really. You and Giyu both are already helping so much by going out and defeated demons. I only ask that you continue to fight for what's right, and help end Muzan."

I nodded my head, and wrapped my arms around her. I needed a hug, so I hugged Miss Tamayo, who squeezed me back.

"Thank you, Miss Tamayo, I really can't thank you enough!"

Thank you God...for listening to my pleas...

A.N.
wOAh!? Is that another cHaPtEr!? Wowee!! Author-Chan actually updated for once! W A C K
Ehem...anyways my homesicles...hope you are all doing well. Good news is, Giyu isn't dead...and bad news is, you're mentally unstable now haha...oop
Uhm...characters...haha...am I right?
Anyways, before I get even more awkward, I'ma let you go. Be free. Drink your water. Eat your food. Treat yourself. And as always, stay hydrated. See you in the next chapter comrades.
Word count 1662 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.7K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...
178K 6.8K 17
โคป ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๏ฟฝ...
47.8K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
3.2M 155K 49
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Š๐๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...