#𝐘𝐊𝐖𝐈𝐌⚞, 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞...

By -fischll

▄▄▄▄ミヤ・チネン▄▄▄▄ ❝𝙃𝙀𝙔, 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀... More

𝐀/𝐍+𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓🔫
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 | 𝟎
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟏
𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟐
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 | 𝟑
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟒
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 | 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝟔
𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 𝟕
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟖
𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐀| 𝟗
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇! | 𝟏𝟏
𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝟗 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 | 𝟐𝟎
𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐒 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐄 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐆𝐒 | happy birthday to me!
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐄𝐓𝐂. | 𝟑𝟏
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 | 𝟑𝟐

𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 | 𝟏𝟎

1.3K 58 98
By -fischll

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋]
0:00━━━━━━━━━4:45
◅◅ ▻▻

❝𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰❞

MIYA POV:

Staring at the ceiling, I thought about the chaotic day. I wasn't thinking about the beef with Langa though, my mind was filled with what Reina had said earlier when we were walking home together.

'tsuki ga kirei desu ne

月が綺麗ですね

The moon is beautiful, isn't it?'

The phrase is a poetic way of saying 'I love you'. Why would she say it? I thought to myself.
Reina was a mystery, for the 3 years I've known her she's never been the type to get sad or say sappy things like that, yet the way she said it was almost painful.

She's one of those people who you think you know everything about but if you think about it, in reality you don't know anything about her.
Her speech is almost scripted, like she planned to use those exact phrases at that exact moment. However this time it wasn't like that at all, the melancholy tone of her speech and the passive aggression that was hidden in that smile was painful.

Maybe she said it to distract me or maybe she just did it out of impulse nonetheless it meant nothing. Most of her words held empty meaning, that phrase was different, it was flowing with life and for the first time I saw her as a beautiful person.

Violet eyes shimmering under the moonlight, the warm breeze blowing her hair into her face.

'She said she would never leave me.' I smiled, grateful that I had such an amazing person as a friend.

MY PHONE BEGAN VIBRATING,
I checked the caller Id and saw the word, rei, I sighed and picked up the phone.

"Hello~" she sung turning on her camera.

"Why're you calling me it's so late!" I paused and looked at were she was on the screen, I would usually see her in her bedroom or next to her gaming set up but this time she was in the balcony of a modern apartment.
"Are you even at your house?" I asked.

"Nope!" She replied popping the 'p', "I'm at my girlfriends house!"

"So why did you call me? Are you that bored."

"Why did you answer?!"

"Because I was bored!"

"Miya?" Her tone changed again, "What am I to you?"

"You're my friend. Isn't that obvious! Why else would I talk to you." I exclaimed.

"I already knew that, idiot! I just wanted to know since I do a shit ton of overthinking at night!" She laughed.

"I never thought you would be the type to overthink random crap."

"I never thought you were the type to get all butt hurt about loosing to someone!"

"Whatever! And I wasn't hurt at all I was just having an off day!"

"Sure sure!"

REINA POV:

We talked about everything and nothing, I sat next to Kumiko's sleeping form stroking her hair.

"You're so weird." Miya whispered into the phone.

We were on FaceTime so I could see his emerald green eyes glowing from the light from his switch, his raven hair was messy and he sat on his bed.
My black hair was messy and my bangs looked uneven, i had a face mask on, I wore a cropped grey tank top. We were comfortable with each other, if it was anyone other than Kumiko or him I would've just called them normally.

I scrolled through TikTok, I had just sent him a video from it that's why he called me weird.

"YEAH I LHUV GOD, YOU LOVE GHAD! WHATS WRONG WIT YOU!" I sung the audio, I heard him laugh at my antics which made me smile.

"Get help!"

"All of mitsikis songs are hot. I love every single one they give me serotonin!" I exclaimed, washing machine heart was playing from my iPad.

"Toss you're dirty shoes in my washing machine heart baby~" he mimicked my voice making me laugh.

"Omg you know it! We were meant to be~"

"I just heard it a few times not a big deal."

"Hold up lemme send you a yelena edit!"

"You're bisexual is showing sis🤗"

"It really is!"

"Wanna play genshin impact with me?"

"Sure, I'll invite you!"

After playing genshin impact for hours together, I looked at Miya's sleeping form on the screen. I took a screenshot and sent it to him then I ended the call.

The matador of love

It was a questionable nickname, i wondered what he had done to earn such an overzealous title.
To me he was just a creep who got off of interesting skaters, thanks to our encounter a few days a ago.
I didn't like him since he's going to use Reki as an excuse to go up against Langa. I didn't care about Langa though, not one bit, I just hate people like Adam getting what they want.

I went home the second my mother told me my grandmother had left, I guess she gave up.
I hope someone hurts her as bad as she hurt me.
I can't escape the past.

I got everything I wanted, freedom, peace, friends and I look how I want to.
But why am I still sad, why am I not happy. I feel soo ungrateful and horrible, I'm not allowed to feel this way.

I looked in the mirror, an unfamiliar face and unfamiliar body. I don't recognise myself anymore.

consumed
I was consumed
How long ago
Did it happen?
I can't remember
I tried
so hard
so.
To be saved
But now
I don't wanna be saved anymore

A/N
Sorry for the angst at the end kinda used it as an excuse to vent with that poem😩
I am this🤏 close to deleting this book lmfao

I only started this for fun and soo I can feel like I actually accomplished something. I work really hard on this you should see my screen time lol😀

I'm going back to school for the first time in 4 months in like 2 weeks so🤣🤣🔫 I'm close to offing myself.

Sorry for how short the chapters have been I just hate how it has no attention.
I see the SHITTIEST books getting more views than mine and are higher up in the # rankings.

I'm getting mad asf because I put in more effort and work than those 200 word chapters.

Btw I reached 20,000 words already😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2K 34
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐥...
108K 3.4K 36
❛❛ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 ❜❜ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝⇢ [y/n] suzume, a famous 's' skater by night and a model...
277K 9.8K 18
꒰ ᥫ᭡ ꒱ؘ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸 | ೃ࿔₊• *𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳...
134K 6.2K 18
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗄. 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖽...