๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธโœจ๐Ÿš ๐•‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค...

TooMinty tarafฤฑndan

Ahh, A new klance one shot has been born! A possibly wonderful Klance oneshots. This is a part two and you kn... Daha Fazla

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”The Beat Of His Heart๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ŠDemon/Human Au๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠDemon/Human Au (Part 2)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”Don't go..2/2๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠTutoring๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠMini Artist๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ŠKEITH!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠSleep Is For The Weak๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠRoommates๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆDrunk๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”Rejection๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ŠPrisoner/Guard Au๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ŠShower Sex๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠHalloween๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠBest Friends๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”Night Terrors๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠComfort๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠNaptime๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆLazy Sex๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆDetention๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”PTSD๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠGhost/Human Au๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠBaby Keith๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”Break Up๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠMerry Christmas๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠBreak Up (Part 2)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ŠTrapped๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•
โœจA/Nโœจ
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”Mermaid/Human Au๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ŠMermaid/Human Au (Part 2)๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”Dragon/Prince Au๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜Š
โœจThe Endโœจ

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”Mermaid/Human Au (Part 3)๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’•

5K 67 65
TooMinty tarafฤฑndan

Lance

Lance walked to his apartment with two bags full of groceries. Keith has been staying with Lance for a few days and he's been learning a lot more easily. He still doesn't know how to form basic sentences but he understands what Lance is saying majority of the time. Keith also is fully healed up. That is a good thing but what sucks is that Lance is going to have to take him back to the ocean. Keith and him talked about families one time and he seems to miss his own dearly. Call Lance selfish but he's been thinking about keeping Keith for himself. He's become attached to the merman recently.

Lance sighs and walked into the apartment building he was living in and stepped inside the elevator. He pressed his room floor and watched the door slide close. The brunette had to go to the store to buy a few more things for the merman and himself. Luckily the nearest fish store had seaweed. Pidge was watching over Keith while he was gone. Probably teaching him how to speak in simple sentences. She has been helping him a lot lately. He has to think of a way to repay her one day. Maybe watch starwars with her. Pidge always wanted Lance to watch starwars with her just because.

Lance snapped out of his thoughts when the sound of the elevator rung in his ear and the doors opened. The brunette stepped out of the elevator and headed to his room. The door was cracked and the brunette lifted a brow. He gently kicked the door opened and looked inside. Everything seemed to be intact. No messes anywhere, but why was the door cracked? Did he forget to close it? That is a possibility. Lance walked inside and kicked the door closed.

"Pidge, I'm back!" Lance called out, kicking off his shoes and walking into his kitchen. He set the bags on the counter and shrugged off his jacket. Lance heard a faint okay and he walked to his bathroom. The brunette saw the short girl staring at the bathtub water with a slight frown.

"What's wrong?" Lance asked, walking to her side. Pidge looked over her shoulder and answered, "Keith was a little down today. He wasn't as energetic as usual. I thought it was because you were leaving for a bit but then I said the word family. Instantly he perked up. Lance, I think he's homesick."

Lance felt a ping at his heart. Yeah, he knew that Keith would eventually miss his family while he was healing. Now that he's fully healed he was more than ready to leave. But, what about what he and Lance had? Did it mean anything to him?

"I'll be heading out now, but you should take him back soon." Pidge said, using the tub to help her stand. She looked at the curled up merman in the tub one more time before departing. Lance kneeled down by the tub and stuck his hand in the water. "Keith, wanna talk?" As soon as Lance said that the merman sat up with his tail to his chest, if he were a human it would be his knees to his chest.

The merman cooed in a sad manner and his lips formed a small frown. Lance hated seeing Keith like this. He knows he's going to have to take Keith back, but what if it's something else? Lance gently made Keith look at him and he fell in love with those purple enchanting orbs.

"Hey man, you okay?" Lance tilted his head and smiled a tiny bit, "Miss home?"

Keith nodded and pointed at Lance and then at himself. Could he understand what he was trying to say? No, but he can try to decipher it.

"Me and you?" Lance said and watched the merman nod. Was he asking what they were? Pidge did say Keith wanted him to be his mate but the only way it could be official is through sex, which the brunette isn't yet prepared for. He has done his fair share of research. First, he's gonna have to clean himself out and then stretch himself. You may think that it isn't a big problem but it's going to feel uncomfortable cleaning yourself out. Lance has lube but no toys to stretch himself.

Keith cooed and placed his forehead against Lance's. Lance return the motion and the merman smiled. Lance still doesn't know what that means but if it makes the merman happy then he'll keep doing it. Keith's lips grazed across Lance's and the brunette connected them. Their lips moved in a slow rhythm. Lance's hands were holding the merman's soft pale cheeks. The sound of smacking echoed throughout the bathroom. Occasional soft moans and coos were let out as well.

Keith leant forward more, grabbing Lance's waist and pulling him closer towards the tub. Lance wasn't trying to get wet this time. The brunette broke the kiss and Keith chirped in a confused manner.

"A..Are we going to do it?" Lance asked faintly, staring into Keith's purple eyes. The merman looked confused and he pointed down at his groin region. Ah, he did want to do it. Lance huffed and nodded. As if it was possible Keith chirped excitedly, immediately releasing his scent in order to seduce Lance.

Lance sniffed the air and covered his nose, "Wait, Wait! I gotta do a couple things first."

Keith stopped releasing his scent. Good thing the merman was patient. Lance was extremely grateful for that. Lance was quick to scoop Keith out of the tub and manage not to stumble when he squirmed a bit in his arms. Lance walked out the bathroom and into his living. The brunette saw Keith frantically taking in the new area. The sight was cute. Seeing the merman all frightened and cautious was interesting. Lance set him down on the floor and Keith grasp onto his shirt; holding it tightly.

"Keith, calm down. It's my home. You're safe here." Lance said, rubbing the merman's head in order to soothe him. It worked for the most part but Keith was still on edge. "No need to be afraid, okay?" Lance kissed Keith temple and gave him a reinsuring smile. Keith slowly but surely loosened his grasp and relaxed on the floor. Lance stood up and Keith chirped in curiosity.

"I got do a few things buddy, okay?" Lance ruffled Keith's head and departed back to the bathroom. Firstly, he cleaned up the excess water on the floor and shut the bathroom door. Lance was going to clean himself out in the shower. How hard can cleaning and stretching yourself out be?

•••

Very difficult if you're a noob at doing it. Lance had trouble getting a finger inside. It burned but he fought against it and did it anyways. Successfully he managed to clean himself out. Unfortunately, it burned too much for him to finger himself dry. He's gonna need lube. Lance stepped out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Keith's head shot straight up and checked him up and down. Lance froze and he shared a staring contest with Keith. Slowly, Keith scooted towards him. Lance was quick to stop him though.

"Nope, no way mullet! I'm not done yet!" Lance held his hand out in a pausing motion. Keith understood and stopped. Of course he felt a little neglected but if Lance needed time to prepare then he'll be patient. Lance made a beeline to his room to grab his lube. He's gonna have to use four fingers because Keith is big actually big is an understatement; he's fucking huge. He's gotta at least be nine inches or more. Lance grabbed his lube and headed back to the bathroom. After making sure the door was locked he got on his knees and uncapped the bottle of lube, taking off his towel in the process. Lance squeezed a generous amount onto two fingers and brought them to his asshole.

He took in a deep breath and blew it out slowly. Lance circle one finger around the rim before very slowly pushing it inside. It burned of course. Lance hissed but continued to push it inside. Once his finger reach the base he gave himself time to against. Sooner or later he begun to move his finger. At first the brunette couldn't feel anything until he curved his finger. A soft moan escaped his mouth. That felt so nice. He continued that motion until he inevitably added another finger. Once again, he waited to against and started moving it around. Two fingers felt so much better than one. Lance found himself moaning every time he curved his fingers. Honestly, he never thought fingering himself would give him this much pleasure.

The cycle repeated. Fingering himself, adding another finger, adjust, and do it again. Putting the fourth finger in was a challenge and it hurt a lot. His ass was being stretched in a way it never been before. Nonetheless, it felt good eventually. It took a damn while though. His arm was beginning to become sore from fingering himself for so long. Lance keep his moans to a minimum while stretching himself. After a few minutes more minutes of the fingering motion he pulled his fingers out slowly. He nearly whined when the fullness disappeared. But it was going to be replaced by something bigger. Nervousness settled on Lance after thinking about how Keith is going to insert himself into him. Well, can't go back now. Lance pushed himself up and grabbed the bottle of lube. He wrapped the towel around his waist and unlocked the door and stepped out, looking for the excited merman.

Lance saw the merman in his room exploring his surroundings. With a curious hum he went into his room. Keith somehow managed get himself onto Lance's bed. Good thing he patted Keith dry when he was cleaning the excess water.

"Got yourself comfortable, hm?" Lance said with a playful smirk. Keith sniffed the air and purred lowly. Lance guessed he was wondering if he was ready. Lance nodded and shut the door. His heart was racing. This was his first time having sex with a male especially a mystical creature. Keith once again purred lowly and patted the spot next to him.

Lance crawled onto the bed and kept eye contact with Keith. The merman cooed and connected their lips. Lance happily kissed back, noticing the change of scent in the air. Keith released his scent slowly to reel Lance in. He wants to go slow for Lance. That's absolutely sweet. The kiss was slow and sweet. Keith had snatched Lance's towel and threw it on the floor. He then pushed Lance back so that he would be on top. The brunette turned his head, breaking the kiss, to look into Keith's eyes. He didn't see lust just yet but there was seductiveness dancing in the purple orbs. Keith purred and reconnected their lips. Lance moaned softly into it and brought his hands to Keith's hair, tugging a bit. Keith groaned lowly and brought his hand to Lance's hard on. He began to stroke him slowly.

"Mm, fuck." Lance moaned, his grip on Keith's hair tightening. Keith picked up the pace and went faster, growing impatient. Lance was taken aback by the sudden change of pace but he wasn't complaining it felt nice. "Shit, that's..good." Lance closed his eyes and roughly kissed Keith. The merman licked the bottom of his lip, asking for entrance. Lance happily abide and opened his mouth slightly. Keith slithered his tongue in and took his Lance's taste. Their tongues swirled around each other and moans were issued into their make out.

Lance then felt a familiar heat in his lower region and he broke the kiss. His breathing was heavy. "Fuck, Fuck, Keith- Shit..I'm gonna cum..Fuck...I'm gonna.."

Keith abruptly stopped and Lance opened his eyes with his brows furrowed in frustration. "Wha? Why did you stop?"

Keith sat up and showed his own erection. Lance's jaw dropped. Did he get bigger than last time? Hopefully he stretched himself enough to take it. Lance opened his legs and grabbed the bottle of lube, which was next to him.

"Wait, use this." Lance said, uncapping the bottle and handing it to Keith. The merman sniffed the bottle and stared confusingly at him.

"Put it on that thing you call a monster cock."

Keith squeaked in embarrassment and his cheeks lit up. Aww, he made the merman blush. How cute. Lance also wondered why he was a lot more quiet today. Was it because they were about to mate or he's still really homesick.

Keith squeezed accidentally a bit too much on his hand and hissed at his mistake. Lance chuckled and helped him a bit. He took some of the excess lube on his fingers and rubbed some around his hole. Keith watched in utter amazement and chirped in excitement. He sure was excited to have sex. Lance did lead him on a couple times by accident but now it's not going to be different. Keith rubbed the lube on his dick, making sure to get every inch of it. When he thought it was enough he aligned himself to Lance's hole.

Lance squeezed his eyes shut and whispered, "Lord give me strength." Lance pried his eyes opened and saw Keith staring at him for consent. Lance noticed Keith wasn't releasing his scent full blast. Why was he being so cautious?

"Keith, do you want to do this?" Lance asked.

Keith nodded frantically and cooed quietly. Just don't want to hurt you..

"You aren't, alright?" Lance smiled at him reassuringly, "Release your scent full blast, and stop being quiet."

Keith nodded and released more of his delicious scent. Lance took in the scent and sighed in content. His mind went fuzzy and body became a little limp. Keith's scent does shit to him and he loves it.

"Lance..in?" Keith said, his hard cock aligned to his hole. Lance nodded and watched Keith slowly push inside. Immediately it burned. Lance cried out and hissed. Keith stopped instantly. "Lance okay?"

"Ye..Yeah, all good. K-Keep going." Lance said, his voice straining. Keith released his scent full blast in order to relax Lance, which worked. Lance's muscles relaxed enough so he can push more of his length in. Lance's eye sight became blurry and all thoughts faded. Once Keith was fully seated he lessened his scent. Lance blinked a couple times before asking, "A-Are you in fully?"

"Yes." Keith whispered and kept still. Lance nodded in understanding and told Keith to wait so he could adjust. After a few minutes of silence Lance gave him a nod that he could thrust.

Keith's thrust were slow and well coordinated. Lance moaned in pleasure and pain. It stung a bit but it also felt very good. Soon the stinging faded and only pleasure was felt. Keith then began to pick up the pace.

"F-Fuck! Yeah...so good! Ahh, fuck!" Lance squeezed his eyes shut and Keith continued to thrust into his tight hole.

"So tight.." Keith mumbled, and leant forward. Lance hugged him and connected their lips. Lance moaned helplessly into the merman's mouth.

"You're so good. Yeah...it feels so good." Lance moaned and let Keith mark up his neck as much as possible. As if his praise fed Keith's ego he thrusted deeper and bit into Lance's shoulder.

"Oh, shit! You're so deep, I can feel your cock so deep inside me."

Keith purred happily into Lance's ear. "I like this side of you Lance. It's very sexy."

Since when did he learn full sentences?! How long was he gone? Pidge did say mermaids and merman's are very intelligent and learn fairly quickly but he didn't think they were that intelligent.

"N-Nrgh..fuck...I'm close. Keith, I'm gonna cum." Lance whispered.

"Cum for me and I shall cum for you."

Lance didn't need to be told twice he came with a loud cry and Keith did as well, filling Lance up to the brim. Lance felt the warm fluid shoot inside him. Keith's orgasm face was the sexiest thing Lance has ever seen. Keith stopped releasing his scent and collapsed onto Lance.

Lance smiled in satisfaction. It felt amazing. "K-Keith..don't forget to pull out."

Keith tiredly cooed and sat up to pull his now soft cock out. Once he did it retracted back into its slit. That is something Lance will never get use to. It was interesting. Lance got out of bed and winced. His ass hurts. Keith cooed and grabbed his arm. "Stay." He said.

"I'll be back I have to do something, I promise."

Keith nodded and let him go. Lance had to clean himself out. Probably he should've made Keith wear a condom. Oh well, too late now. If anything, it probably would've felt better without the condom than with it anyways.

•••

After another week passes Lance and Pidge finally decided it was time for Keith to go back home. It was now five in the morning and Lance was holding Keith in his arms while he stared at the quiet ocean. Pidge was with them as well.

"Alright, dumbass, hurry up I'm tired and its cold." Pidge said tiredly. Lance shot her a playful glare and took off his crocs. He walked towards the water. Keith was chirping so much in excitement and happiness. Lance was glad to see him so happy to see his family. It would be so selfish of him to keep him away from his family.

Lance knelt down and took the blanket off Keith. He gently set the merman in the water and threw the blanket to the side. Lance smiled softly when Keith immediately went into the water swam around for a bit. Lance sat on the shore and watched him with a wide smile.

Keith brought him back many gifts. Shells, shiny rocks, and anything that was valuable. Lance had to stop him when the pile was getting a bit too big. Maybe he should've brought a bag.

"Alright this is where we part ways mullet." Lance says with a sad smile, "I'm gonna miss you."

Keith cooed and kissed Lance on the lips. Lance hummed into the kiss and his eyes gotten watery. "I'm really going to miss you."

Keith pat his head and nuzzled their noses together. "K-K...Kogane.."

Kogane? Lance didn't teach him that.

"Keith Kogane.." Keith said shyly.

Ah, that's his last name. It suits him very well. Lance told him his last name in return. "McClain." He smiled.

Keith perked up and cooed. He nuzzled their noses together once more and happily pampered Lance's face with kisses. Lance was so confused. All he did was tell him his last name.

"He proposed to you dumbass and you accepted!" Pidge yelled out.

Proposed?! Well, if they're going to be mates for life I guess that would be mandatory. "I love you, Lance." Keith pressed their foreheads together.

Oh, maybe that's what the forehead thing meant. It meant I love you in his language. Don't you learn something new everyday. "I love you too, Keith." Lance returned to motion and smiled.

"Please visit, okay?" Lance said. Keith nodded and kissed him one more time. The sun was beginning to rise and Pidge told them to wrap it up because people are going to show up soon.

"Please Keith, don't forget about me." Lance begged, hugging Keith tightly. Keith cooed and hugged him back.

Keith pulled away and pulled out five scales from his tail and gave them to Lance. Remember me with these.

Lance nodded and took them happily. Keith gave Lance one last kiss before leaving. Lance waved him goodbye and the tears flowed freely and he let them. He's going to miss Keith a lot.

"C'mon, let's go." Pidge said, patting him on the back. "I got a bag in the car, so you can take the gifts he brought you."

Lance nodded and wiped away his tears. He and Pidge put the gifts Keith brought him in a bag and Lance put his scales into his pocket. Pidge got into her car and waited for Lance. The brunette picked up the blanket and stared off at the endless water presented in front of him. He swore he saw a head pop out the water and a wave. Lance waved back obviously and smiled to himself knowing that was probably Keith.

Come back soon Keith. I'll be waiting for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: What a beautiful way to end this Au! I hope you guys enjoyed this finale!

Words: 3461

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

46.6K 614 15
Basically the title, it's oneshots of Klance. There will be fluff, smut, and little angst (I'm not a big fan of crying, no thanks Satan). I hit 9k v...
181K 3.8K 19
Oneshots about Keith!! Will mostly contain angst but I might add fluff if the mood strikes me.
9.6K 110 30
A mix of Klance One-Shots, or Short Stories, all crafted by yours truly. I must warn you, some chapters do explore some mature themes, because some...
37.4K 747 24
แดกแด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ ส™แดษดแด…ษชษดษข แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›! ๐Ÿ’œ One shots to keep us sane until they confess their love Also, loads of swearing