Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❀️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" πŸ’•
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❀️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year πŸ’œ
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened πŸ’”
Chapter 78 (last part) πŸ₯Ί
A New One πŸ₯°
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 72

10.3K 1K 199
By JoyStansSidNaaz

He texts..
"I am here.."

She replies..
"Abhi aayi.."

He texts..
"Sambhal k.. don't rush!"

She comes out and finds him standing outside, leaning against the car with his hands folded around his chest..

She walks upto him and looks at him with a subtle smile on her face. It's just too overwheming for him to see her smile after 48 hours!

She tries unfolding his hands..."aahhh!! Sidharthhhhhh!!"

"Kya?!"..he smiles at her mischievously..

"Kholoooo!"

"Kyun?"...he lowers his face to look down at her intensely..!

"Kyunki mujhe hug chahiye!!"

"Pehle bol achhe se rahegi?"

"Haan..! Ab kholo..!"..she keeps trying but fails to make this strong hulk move an inch..😂

"Ab bol...time par khana khayegi?!"

"Ufff o!! Khaungi na!! Ammmaaa!! Kholoooo!"...she is still giving all her efforts to unlock his arms..😂

"Sun na baby.... last one...promise!! Yeh bata, tu reh payegi mere bina..?!"

"Kabhi nehi!"...she kisses on his folded arms...

"Mujhe bhi nehi jane dena tujhe kahi bhi! Tu nehi jayegi na Punjab?! I can't let you go anywhere now! This is my time with you! I can't...!"... Shehnaaz stops him by putting a finger on his lips..

"Ssshh!! Nehi jaungi baby!"...she holds his face in between her hands and pulls it a little down to kiss his forehead. And there he reciprocates by opening his arms, wrapping her tightly into his embrace.."I am so sorry! I am a horrible husband! I made my pregnant wife cry!"

"Nehi babu! Pehle maine start ki thi na?! Toh galti meri huyi na? Aap bar bar sorry maat bolo!"

"Main khud marr jaunga but I can never do what I said I would!"

"Mujhe pata hai! Relax..!"..she kisses his chest..

"Chal baby.. warna headlines ban jayegi! let's go now..!"

"Koi na! Legal pati se gale lag rahi hoon! Bhare ka nehi hain!" 😂

Sidharth chuckles and loosens his grip, she comes out of his arms..."Baki romance ghar jaake!"...he opens the door for her like always and they both get into the car..

"Mera ek college ka dost hai..he has opened a new restaurant here in Mumbai and he is inaugurating it today. Toh he wants me to go their as a chief guest.. chalegi?!"

"Toh aap ko bulaya hai..main kyun jaun?! Nehi mereko nehi jana..!"...she inclines to exert herself to his left arm and brings his hand closer to her face to make his palm touch her cheek..🤗

"Baby... Chalte hai na! Ek hi toh baat huyi na?! You are my better half. So kya fadak padhta hai..?!"

She is lost in her own world and keeps kissing his palm...(Msk Vibes 🥺)

"Tu sun rahi hai na?!"...he handles the steering with his right hand as the left has been locked by her already..

"Waha ice cream milegi? Belgium chocolate ice-cream with extra chocolate chips?!" ...she looks at him curiously..😂

He chuckles.."Namuna hai tu ek number ki! Chal dekhte hai.. Nehi mila toh kahi aur jayenge!"

"Ok Chalo! Lekin.. "

"Ab kya hua?!" 😑

"Main toh thik thak hoon..abhi abhi shoot khatam huyi hai toh make up bhi nehi utari! Lekin aap..!"... She giggles... 😂🤣

"Aabe hans kyun rahi hai..?! Do I look bad?!".. he pulls down the mirror to see himself..

"Koi na chalo!"...she giggles again.. 😂

***********

She gets down the car and walks through the way to entrance with much grace, holding her husband's arm from a side! She loves it all now! They don't have to hide things anymore, neither she needs to remain cautiou as she is that kind who believes in loving her partner openly, caring less about the world!

"Welcome bhabi!".. Sidharth's friend greets her..

"Thank you..!"... she gives out a sweet smile..

"Wah! Screen mein toh aap hamesha beautiful lagti ho, lekin you are more pretty in real life! Sidharth how did you get so lucky?!"

He smiles..

"Hayee mere pati ko bhi kuch achha achha bol do!"...Shehnaaz giggles again, making Amit (his friend) break out in a laughter listening to this spontaneous side of hers..

*************

Amit and Sidharth are standing near the bar corner in a small private chamber, taking their pegs as a call for celebration while Shehnaaz is enjoying giving out her autographs to a group. His eyes are stuck on his wife from the other side of the glass door..!❤️

"Dude..do you really need any other source of entertainment?!"...asks Amit..

He keeps gazing at her.. "Yaar honestly! She is the best feeling! She is just everything!"

"Yaar! Tu toh majnu ban chuka hai ekdum! SIDHARTH MAJNU SHUKLA! 😜

"Chal be..!"...Sidharth smirks..

"But I am happy for you bro! Finally you got what you wanted!"

"Absolutely! And now she is completing me by making me a father! Dude I am happy! Touchwood!"

"Whattt?!! Are you fucking serious?!"

"Relax! didn't break it to media yet..!"

"Sid I am genuinely so happy for you man! Congratulations!"..Amit hugs Sidharth..

"Kya baatein ho rahi hai?!" ... Shehnaaz comes in and Sidharth pulls her towards him, makes her turn around and holds her from behind..

"Guys enjoy your time.. I will go and attend other guests.."...Amit leaves giving them the privacy they need..

"Sidharthhhh did you drink much? Gadi kaise chalaoge..?!"

"Sshhh..! I missed you!"...he mumbles, rubbing his nose on her shoulder..

"Hayee sachhi?!"

"Hmm..! I am addicted to you!"..his tones down huskily..

"Sidharth ji..aap ko chad gayi hai..! Adith ko phone lagao..!"...she turns around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck and he locks her entire body by twisting his legs around her..🔥

"Sidharthhhh!!"

"Kya hua? Tu hi kehti hai na..legal biwi hai na meri..!?! Aur waise bhi bohot dark hai yahan..nothing is visible..!"

"Sidharth Chant Shukla..irada kya hai aapka?!"

"Zyada kuch nehi..baas meri ruthi huyi jaan ko pyaar karna!"..❤️

"Hayeee...Baby! Kinne cute lag rahe ho aap!"..she pinches his nose..

He pulls her closer, letting one of his hands wave around her curves, and the other fisting her hair to pull her face closer, to feel her presence that he has missed over the last 48 hours! He looks at her intensely..."Baby...say you love me?!"

"I love you baby!"...replies Shehnaaz and he smoothers his lips, swinging it against hers, taking her entirely into his embrace..!

"When love runs deep..A kiss is no longer just a kiss, it becomes the place where soul connects to the other soul!"

Do comment to share your views..waiting ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 466 61
*ON A HIGH DEMAND* *SIDNAAZ VERSION* **REGULAR UPDATES** This journey is all about a boy (SIDHARTH MALHOTRA) and a girl (SHEHNAAZ) who are madly in l...
323K 26.5K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
137K 13.6K 45
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
755K 71.5K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...