Urban Divinity

By jawncuffies

He slowly backs up until his back is against the wall like my own, "You're..my neighbor?" He points to my doo... More

BEFORE YOU READ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Drama & Clearing the Air
74
75
76
77

59

16.6K 994 255
By jawncuffies

These last few weeks have been so strange.

Dion has become overly clingy yet distant throughout the day. The mornings he would shower me with kisses and love then disappear the whole day to do "work" which was Low-key making me extremely upset.

Even now as his lips gently touched mine, I felt a song of jealousy for not being his main focus at all times of the day. "I love you so much.." His hands were soft as he caressed my bare skin, rubbing smooth circles on my hips as he dipped his face into my neck. I soft moan left my lips at the feeling of his breath on my still damp skin. We had already went a round and he was insatiable, already touching me on my inner thighs as if he wasn't between them less than fifteen minutes ago.

"I need more." His voice was rough as he pushed my legs apart, smoothly sliding in between them. A smile made its way onto my lips, "Was one round not enough?" I giggle softly as he quickly shakes his head. One side of me was more than happy to go again but the way my legs were twitching said other wise. I could tell he felt it as he squeezed my thighs and a smile lifted on his lips.

"Just one more before work, baby." He barely let me respond as he started to attack my lips with his, kissing me slow and deep as his thumb moved to my clit, rubbing smooth slow circles. I moaned softly as I broke our kiss, "One more r-" Ringing cut me off as his phone vibrated on the dresser. I frowned as a familiar number popped up on his screen, "Tasha?" I frown and reach for it but he gets it before me. He looked hesitant to answer as he looked between me and the phone.

I cross my arms, "Answer it.. What's the hold up?" He hung up the phone and shook his head, "Nah it's not important." I watched as he tossed it away from us and I narrow my eyes but let it slide as he bent down to press another kiss on my lips, "You come first." I couldn't help my smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I better." A smooth chuckle left his lips as he pressed his body down on mine, pushing me into the soft sheets below us, "Ain't no way I'm putting anything before you.. You know you're my q-" His phone rang loudly again.

He hesitated for a moment before sitting back up and quickly turning it back off. I unwrap my arms from him and pout, "Why is Tasha calling you?" He licked his lips slowly before scratching the back of his head, "Ion know." He mumbled softly and shrugged his shoulders.

My brows furrow as I look into his eyes, "So she called you twice in a row and you don't know why?" I clarify and his eyes quickly look to the bed, "Iont know, baby." I scoff at the dumb look on his face, "Then why you acting like that." He looked at me again, "Acting like what? I'm chillin." He leaned over me again and I almost had to look away from how he looked at me this time.

His eyes darkened as he looked at my lips and then back up into my eyes. I watched as he slowly bent down and pressed a kiss to my lips. It took everything in me not to kiss back as I turned my head away, "No. I don't wanna kiss you." He frowned as he pressed a kiss to my cheek, "That's cool. I ain't ask though." I roll my eyes and tried to ignore the sensation of his lips on my neck. I bit my lip to hold back a whimper as he let his teeth scrape against my skin. I close my eyes and brace my hands on his chest, "Get off. I don't like you right now." I whine and push against him but he was like a Boulder, unmoving as he watched me pout.

"Look at me." He gently grabbed my chin and forced me to look directly at him, "I ain't cheating on you. I would never." He sounded disgusted as he watched me, "I told you that you are mine and vice versa. Don't act like that because ya friend called me. Iont talk wit her. Aight?" I roll my eyes and nod my head but it wasn't enough for him.

A sharp sting hit my thigh before he gripped it in his hand, "Use ya words and stop playin wit me." His eyes locked on mine and I could have melted from his look alone. I could tell he was pissed by that dark look in his eyes but the way it swirled with lust as he eyed me turned me straight into putty.

"Yes.." I correct myself but he was still unsatisfied. His grip tightened as he lowered his face further, "Yes what?" His chest brushed against mine as his big body caged me in between him and the sheets. I gripped the satin below me as I nodded my head, "Yes Daddy." His lips gently touched mine and I couldn't help melting into it.

He pulled away gently, "Thats better.. Stop playin wit me." His voice held a warning but I could care less. At the moment, all I wanted to do was push his limits and take the punishment afterwards. His lips lifted into a smirk as he shook his head, "I know that look, Lyn. You bout to piss me off." I giggle and innocently look up at him, "I would never.. I'm a good girl.." I gently grab his wrist and place a kiss on his hand, "Right?" He hummed softly as he watched my lips.

I smile as he bites his lip, his eyes becoming half hooded as he watched my tongue slowly dart out to lick his finger. He slowly caressed my bottom lip before pushing in. I catch his eyes as I suck is gently, letting my tongue roll on it. He slowly pulled it out and smiled, "Fuck.." I giggle softly but it turned into a moan as he pressed that same finger to my clit, applying pressure as he teased it.

A familiar thickness touched my inner thigh and I could feel myself melting into a puddle as he slowly moved it up to my entrance, "Look at me.." My eyes slowly moved to his as he smiled, "I like that look when I slide it in.. So fuckin sexy.." I could feel my cheeks warm as his eyes locked with mine.

Every inch he pushed inside drove me crazy. It was like I needed that fullness to be satisfied and he knew. That stupid grin on his face told me everything as he let himself sink fully inside of me. His name fell from my lips as he started thrusting slow and hard, our skin connecting with a clap. His face moved to my neck as he held my body down with his, "I don't want to be soft.." he mumbled against my skin as his hands moved to the back of my knees.

I could hear the excitement between my legs as he stared moving harder. I move my fingers into his hair, "Don't be.. fuck me.." His grip tightened on my legs as he moved them up, putting my feet over his shoulders. The position made a loud moan leave my lips. It felt like he was touching my belly button from how deep he was. My hands moved to his back as he drew his hips back, "Dont scream." He mumbled softly and I knew it was inevitable, "But I c-" His hips slammed down onto mine and I could have sworn I saw stars.

I almost yelled his name as I struggled to stay quiet. I could feel his smile against my neck as he pulled back out, "The neighbors hate you." He chuckled and I barely even cared as his hips connected to mine again, making another loud moan leave my lips, "Y-Your fa-ault!" I could barely speak as he kept thrusting, breaking my words with every powerful connection of our skin.

My body felt like it was on fire as my nails dug into his back, earning a groan from him as he thrusted faster, driving me deeper into the sheets. I couldn't even tell if I was loud or not from how far gone I was. The coil in my stomach was already threatening to burst and I could barely root myself as he turned relentless, thrusting harder and faster as the bed shook and the walls began to quake.

His lips connected to mine harshly and I could barely kiss him back. I could feel the smile on his lips as he watched me struggle, "You bout to cum.." It wasn't a question from how my body was tensing up and my nails dig into his skin. I nodded my head and almost fainted as he started playing with my clit. His other hand moved over my mouth as I came hard.

My legs shook as my back arched up into him. Every cell in my body tingled and exploded as he fucked me through my orgasm. I was still on my high as he moaned into my ear, "Shit shit shit..." he cursed with every thrust until warmth flooded my abdomen for the second time this morning.

The feeling was addicting.

His hips slowed until we both laid still together, nothing but our heavy breathing and light kissing filled the room. I wanted to stay like this forever. Our bodies connected as he showered me with love and said how amazing I did.

I giggle, "I didn't do anything. You did all the work." I smile as he laughs softly, "You doin all the work next time... You gettin on top." I shake my head, "Nope. I got bad knees." He smirks, "Yeah you be suckin my d-" His phone rang again and I ignored it as I pressed my face in his chest, trying to hide the furious blush on my cheeks.

He looked through the sheets for a moment before finding his phone, "Thirteen missed calls?!" I peek out his chest and look at his phone, all missed calls from Tasha. I frown, "I didn't even hear the phone ring.." He giggles, "Because you be screaming." I send him a glare as I shove my face back in his chest.

____________
AUTHORS NOTE:
Am i addicted to rough sex scenes? Yes.
Is that a problem? No.
Can I write soft sex? Prolly not. 🧍🏾‍♀️

Imagine opening your eyes or the first time today and all u hear is a shawty screaming and bed banging 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1K 31
"WE NEED TO FUCKING CATCH HIM!" the bastard running behind me, yelled to his partner. It was was the middle of the night, I was running away, not ca...
1.9M 114K 45
STANDALONE ( #1 The Billionaire Saga ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the be...
889K 8.7K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
406K 4.6K 11
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...