Cuckoo {Adam Lambert} ✔️

Autorstwa sambertsspie

C O M P L E T E D "I can't even explain this feeling. This surreal happiness overload. It's just... Wow." -Th... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Authors Note : The end?
Guys look what i found

Chapter 38

728 29 4
Autorstwa sambertsspie

I sat down on the chair next to Adam. It has been two days since the accident and he hasn't even twitched. Leila and I have been here 24/7, afraid to leave his side if he wakes up.

I pull out my phone and it's on 10% and I don't have a charger. The time is 5:49 pm on a Sunday. I leaned back in my chair and sighed. Stress.

Stress of exams. Stress of graduation. Stress over Adam.

"Agh, these chairs are killing my back," Leila says while she stands up. A loud pop rings throughout the room and Leila's eyes grow wide. That adds more stress on my list.

"You can go home for a night if you want. I'll call you if he wakes up." I say, worrying for her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's totally fine. Go home and get some rest." Did she just accept that easily?

"Okay. I would normally reject it but my back is killing me. If he wakes up please call me as soon as you can. And if you need anything call me."

"Leila, please. I'll be fine and I'll call you as I soon as I see Adam's eyes open."

She gathers all of her stuff, says another thanks and leaves. I walk over to my backpack and grab my math binder. I have to make up all the exams I missed on Friday on Monday.

I sit back down in the uncomfortable hospital chair and open up my binder. I start to read through all of the lessons. I have to study things tanging from English to Mathematics. Oh what a joy.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Sky..." I wake up from my sleep to a groggy voice calling for me. "Skyler..."

As soon as I realized who's voice it was my eyes flew open. I glanced over at Adam who's eyes were barely open.

"Oh my gosh! Your awake!" I jump up from my chair, making my books fly, and kneel next to him. I push the hair out off his face and take ahold of his hand.

"Hi..." He says hoarsely. A faint, weak smile appears on his face.

"Hi." I return a smile. "Do you want some water?" I ask, joy shining through. He nods and I get up to fill up a cup with water. I hand him the cup and he takes it with shaky hands. His hands quiver so bad that he spills some water on the floor.

I take the cup back and lean against his freckled lips. He holds my wrist to let me know when to take it away.

"Are you all good?" I ask once he has gulped down more than half the water.

"Yeah thanks," he says, his voice is still rough and scratchy. But I gotta admit, it's hot as hell!

No! Stop that thinking right now!

I get up and put the cup on the counter. I walk back and sit in my chair.

Once I get comfortable Adam tugs at my hand. He pulls me closer to him, eventually our faces are just inches apart.

My heart beat quickens and I know he notices it.

"Lay down next to me."

"Adam, I'm not sure if there is enough room for the both of us." Seriously though, this bed looks smaller than a twin sized one.

"We can make it work," he says with a wink. His wink makes me blush and I realize how gullible I am.

I stand up in defeat and walk around to the other side of the bed. I lay down next to him even though half of my body is falling off the bed. With shaky arms he pulls me closer to him.

"So, what exactly happened? All I remember is driving down the road and then everything went black."

"Um, well you were apparently driving down the road and a truck hit your side of the car. The impact broke some bones and knocked you unconscious. I'm just happy your alive and safe." I say to him.

His eyes gleam as he adds," I'm happy too."

"Your mom and I have been here ever since the accident and, oh yeah! Your mom told me to call her when you wake up!" I exclaimed as I stood up to grab my phone. I started to find her name on my phone that was now at 4% battery until I looked up at Adam. His expression had done a total 360. He was happy and joyful before but now he is down and out about something.

"You don't want me to call your mom do you?" I ask. He shakes his head and I walk over to his bed and sit down. "Why?"

"Well, uh... I'm just not ready for that yet. I'm still fatigued and I'm not sure if I can handle her at the moment." He says. His glance shifts from me to his hands. That is his signal he gives off when he is lying. {AN-idk if that's true but it's for the story} I have known Adam long enough to know this.

"Okay, will you be ready in... 30 minutes?" I ask, setting my phone on the table.

Adam let's out a toothy grin and nods his head. "Yeah, I should be okay by then. Could you bring me my phone?" He asks.

I turn around and look though the cabinet with his stuff in it. I find his phone and it's blown up with notifications. I hand him his phone and he immediately gets onto twitter.

I lay back down by his side and he pulls me next to him again. I watch as he scrolls through his twitter feed until he notices a Glambert's tweet about a certain hashtag. It read:

"@adamlambert We miss you and we hope your okay. We had this hashtag trending for about 2 hours yesterday. Love you. #GetWellSoonAdamLambert

Adam clicked on the hashtag and stared to read through all of the tweets. They were all about how worried everyone was and that they had heard about him being in an accident. He backed out if the hashtag and started to type a new tweet.

@adamlambert:
Thank you everyone for the kind concerns. All is well and I'm healing back to full health <3 #GetWellSoonAdamLambert

Just before he hit send he looked at me with a mischievous look in his eyes. He switched on the camera and put it in front view.

"Uh, I don't really want to take a selfie at the moment," I beg. I have been stuck in this hospital room for the past 2 days, I really don't want to take a picture of my self right now.

"Aw, please beautiful?" He bats his no longer mascaraed eyelashes at me.

"What about the Glamberts? What will they think when the see a random girl taking pictures with you while your still in the hospital?"

"But your not a random girl. Your the brave girl from the mall."

"Ugh fine. As long as I get to choose the filter okay?"

"Okay!" He pulls me even closer to him and holds his phone above us. I help and steady it and click the button.

I take the phone away from him while I choose a filter. But, before I add anything I screenshot the original so I can send it to myself. It's pretty cute in my opinion.

I choose the best filter for it and hand the phone back to Adam. He attaches the picture and sends it out into the twitter-world. In just seconds his phone blows up again until he turns off the notifications.

"So, can I call you mom now?"

"I guess so," He responds. He smiles and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. If only I would've turned my head again.

Actually... Neither of us have brushed our teeth in the past two days so I'll pass on that thought.

I pull up her name on my phone and call her. While it's ringing he gestures for me to hand him the phone. I give it up and he puts it on speaker.

"Hello?" Leila asks.

"Hi mom. Guess who's awake?"

"ADAM!! Your awake! I'll be there soon okay?"

"Okay mom. And bring us an iPhone charger. We really need one."

Leila hangs up surprisingly and he hands me my phone back.

"And let the fun begin," he says with a tired chuckle.

{Okay... IM SORRY for updating late. Again. Every time I try to work on this story something comes up. Also, the idea for another Cuckoo but in Adam's point of view has been scrapped. I figured that I kind want to keep that side a mystery and I already have another fanfiction on the way. I'm planning on my next fanfic to come out once I'm almost done with Cuckoo but it will be called Guilt. (Proud self promoter right here!)
Anyways, thank you guys for all of the votes and comments. I really appreciate the feedback cause
it tells me I'm doing something right. Love y'all, peace!}

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.9K 501 24
I've been standing here my whole life / Everything I've seen twice/ Now its time I realized its spinning back around now/ On this road I'm crawlin...
491 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. • Zarry AU • College/ Univer...
107K 2.2K 88
"W-we can't d-do this." I said shakily as he locks the door behind him and it immediately shut off the noises of the drunk adults laughter. "We've be...
9.3K 227 30
I deleted the first one because it looked liked it didn't make any sense. Also this story came from a thing I gave for my club. Also everyone knows I...