Snake Girl (Draco x OC) ~ReUp...

By IIPheonixFireII

Even as a young girl, Lilith already knew she was different. Apart from the regular children in her town, she... More

1~ only the beginning
3~ Weasleys
2~ promise you'll come back Ceddy
4~ the boy with the snowy hair
5 ~ my baby girl
6 ~ i dont want to go home
7 ~ nobody
8 ~ third year
9 ~ Buckbeak
10 ~ Galleons

!! PSA !!

1.4K 16 9
By IIPheonixFireII

Hi everyone it's kelsey!

due to the wattpad thing going around i have unpublished all of books in fear of getting them deleted!

I promise once this is gone my books will be back up for you to read!

i love you all so much and i hope you take this into consideration for your works.

i was unaware of this until yesterday and it's insanely scary.

i love you all!! ♡ ♡

(also please recommend me fanfics to read)

(fanfiction.net and ao3 is good too)

update- due to the horrible writing of the original i will be uploading the new snake girl into this one. although i will be losing comments, i want the new one to be read more. thank you for understanding and reading my story. all smut chapters i have planned will be disbanded.
also quick tw- this book does include, physical/mental abuse, self harm, and manipulative and toxic relationships. stay safe everyone :))

-kelsey <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3K 63
Don't forget to Vote and Comment xoxo
4.6K 204 6
My little hawk, why do you cry? โ”€โ”€ salemology / 2023 ยฉ ( theo nott x fem! oc ) ( dealthy hallows au ) ( book two ) ( bleeding heart series )
360K 4.7K 39
I just adore Dray and yeah COMPLETED Started: April 6th, 2020 Ended: April 11th, 2021 DISCLAMER: I don't own any of the characters, settings, and som...
82.9K 3.6K 31
โ†ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง...