6 ~ i dont want to go home

Word Count: 1086

The summer storm penetrated the castle windows.

I sat in the great hall, going over the last of my books before exams tomorrow.

It feels as if school started just yesterday, and now it was almost june.

The year went too fast.

Though I'm glad it's over.

This whole year consisted of being bullied by Pansy, hanging out with Draco, Watching Cedric's quidditch games, and ignoring mother and father's letters.

I met some of the ghosts too, they're quite nice.

Always let me join in on their fun.

Me and Hermione ALWAYS go to the library every wednesday and sunday to check out new books and study.

She gets my love of books and I love her for that.

Otherwise we don't really get to see eachother since she has other friends.

Why do I have to go home? Why can't I just stay in the summer?

Another 3 months I get to spend in the woods away from everyone, how lovely.

I saw students start going out the front entrance so I quickly followed with my trunk in hand, rolling behind me.

We all traveled down the gravel and dirt path towards the carriages, in which they would take us to the train platform.

I sat in some random carriage with some older kids who definitely knew my brother, meaning they knew me.

"Hi Lily! Your Cedric's little sister, right? He is so handsome." They would chirp in my ear.

All of their voices sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

Stupid third years..

Thank the lord the carriage ride wasn't long, I was so exhausted and these girls' constant chatter was driving me insane.

Pansy kept me up ALL NIGHT.

She never leaves me alone even for a moment.

Pansy is also Draco's friend, so she's EVERYWHERE.

I'm never alone with Draco anymore and it sucks.

I quickly got off the carriage and onto the train.

Finding a compartment as soon as I could and saving it for Draco, Vincent, and Gregory.

As soon as I saw his white hair I pulled him into the compartment along with Crabbe and Goyle.

"Phew!" I breathed.

"You alright Lilith?" Gregory asked.

"Fine, really. Just was a bit nervous," I answered.

"About what?" Vincent tried to say before Pansy, Millicent, and Daphney all bursted through the compartment door.

"Hello Drakey." She cooed, before she made eye contact with me, "Snake Girl.."

"Pugface," I returned her greeting.

"Get out, this is our compartment and we want to sit."

"Finders keepers losers weepers," I mocked.

"Oh shut up you whore, get up."

"Over my dead ass,"

"That could be arranged!"

"Enough!" Draco yelled, "Pansy get out, and don't you dare call Lilith names again!"

I started laughing while Pansy and her goons ran off.