5 ~ my baby girl

(A/N hey there ho there readers! Its chapter five time and that means its time for Lily to go to hogwarts! Just some background before we get into the chapter, Lily and Draco still have been hanging out in the forest for two years now and they are both eleven obv lol. Cedric kept his promise and brought Lily goodies every year and their relationship as brother and sister only grew stronger while Lily's relationship with Amos and Charlette became worse, to the point where they only exchanged 2 sentances a day at most. Now that you know that, lets get into it!)

Word Count: 1661

September 1st, 1991

My new favorite day.

The day I would FINALLY be going to Hogwarts.

"Lily! Come on! Lets go!" Cedric called up the stairs to me.

"Im coming! Im coming!" I called back, running down the stairs with my trunk behind me.

"Quickly! Children! Say 'Going to hogwarts!'" Father exclaimed and shoved a camera in our faces.

"Going to hogwarts," We echoed.

Dad snapped the photo and rushed us out the door.

As we arrived at the train station, people were rushing all around.

I got out of the car and helped Cedric with his bag and of coure mine aswell.

Cedric helped me through the crowds while I held Spark's box tightly at my side.

As we crossed through to platform 9 3/4, mama and papa were kissing Cedric goodbye as I waited for him.

I let out a sniffle but quickly recomposed myself.

"Hey Lily, im gonna go hangout with my friends, go find a compartment." Cedric walked up to me.

He was almost towering over me, he was almost 5'11 when I was 4'10.

"But Ceddy!" I whined, "You said you would sit with me! This is my first time and I dont know anyone!"

"Go find that blonde kid youre always with," He shrugged, "Look little bear, youre 11 now and its time to put on your big girl pants and stop piggybacking off of me,"

My bottom lip quivered.

"But you promise I get to sit with you during the ride home for christmas ok?" I held out my pinky.

Cedric sighed and took his pinky in mine.

"I Cedric Abrahm Diggory, promise." He did our hand shake.

"Good," I grinned and ran away from him and onto the train.

I rushed around the train, trying to find a spot to sit before they were all full.

I finally found an open compartment where I could sit.

The train started moving, kids waved goodbye to their parents while I just sat down and looked into Sparks box.

"Lets hope this year doesnt go so fast, I already dont want to go home." I sighed to him.

Spark gave me a snakey smile and fell back asleep.

There was a tap on the compartment door and someone opened it.

"Lilith! There you are!" A voice said.

I turned my head and saw the smiling face of my good friend Draco Malfoy.

"Draco!" I grinned back.

Draco sat down next to me.

Two other boys were behind him and they sat down across from us.

"You brought Spark to school?" Draco asked, pointing at the box.