4~ the boy with the snowy hair

(Just imagine Lily with a light academia/royalty core aesthetic when shes younger cuz i think its cute hehe)

Word Count: 1373

Soon, Fred, George, and Ron left to go back to their dad while I made my way towards my dad's office.

"Lilith! Youre just in time for lunch, muffin!" Papa greeted me as I walked through his office door.

"Hi papa!" I smiled.

"Ready for lunch? I hear theyre serving cauldron cakes for desert," Papa walked up to me.

"Can you tell me about you-know-who?" I asked.

Dad's face went from joyful to stern. Like he was afraid or angry.

"We do not speak of him, Lily." He answered.

"I know but I just want to know."

"I will not say it again."

"But papa! I just want to learn because if hes a parslemouth I should know because I am too!"

He stopped again.

Pausing.

Examining my face.

I wasnt lying.

"Im taking you home," He hissed and took my hand.

We left without eating dinner and it was an awkward ride home.

He dropped me off and went back to work.

I didnt bother going inside instead I just walked to the back of our house and into the woods.

I sighed.

"Why is always so protective!" I exclaimed, huffing and puffing.

Stomping on the branches while I walked farther an father into the trees.

Before I knew it I was lost.

I couldnt see the house anymore.

I felt a small brush by my leg and looked down to see a wrinkly looking creature with big eyes looking up at me.

I was frightened at first but soon realized the creature was harmless and actually quite adorable.

"Oh." I laughed, "Hello there,"

"H-Hello," It replied.

"Ready or not here I come!!" A distant voice yelled.

"Oh! Dobby must hide! Master and I are playing hide and seek! Come! Come quickly!" The creature tugged on my dress and tried to pull me with it.

We hid behind a tree and heard footsteps next to us.

A white haired boy jumped from the side of our tree and yelled "Found you!"

Me and the creature screamed slightly before laughing.

"Oh. Who are you?" The boy looked at me.

"My name is Lilith, I live near the woods." I responded.

"Really? Me too! I'm Draco!" He grinned ear to ear.

He had a pale complexion that matched the snow on the ground and around us.

"Thats Dobby, my house elf." Draco pointed to the creature next to me.

"Hello Dobby!" I smiled.

"We were playing hide and seek. Would you like to join us?" Draco offered.

"That would be awesome!" I exclaimed.

The rest of the afternoon going late into the evening we playing in the woods, just the three of us.