2~ promise you'll come back Ceddy

(Like I did in the og book, we are now going into first person Lily mode :D )

September 1st 1989

"Ceddy lets go! The platform may not leave you but the train will!" I called up the stairs to my brother who was taking an imeasurable amount of time doing his hair.

"Calm yourself Lily! Im coming!" Cedric whined and ran down the stairs.

My big brother was finally going to hogwarts.

As a nine year old girl youd think i'd be excited about my brother leaving, but no I wasnt.

Sure, I hate Cedric a lot of the time but hes my brother so kinda have to love him.

That and I have no friends besides his friends who are all going to hogwarts too.

It's hard being an odd one out but i cope by exploring the creek behind my house.

The water is always calm, which helps me be calm.

We loaded up the car, and started our way to King's Cross.

Cedric wouldnt stop squirming around the whole ride there, I pretty much figured he was extremely excited.

I was excited for him, but like I said I was also sad that he was leaving me.

Maybe when I got home I should try and make my own friends?

Like other boys and girls my age.

But there were only old people in my neighborhood and their children never visited them and so theyre grandchildren didnt either.

"I cant wait 'till its my turn to go to school," I pouted.

"It will be in three years!" Dad smiled.

"But I want it now," I whined.

"You'll be eleven before you know it." Cedric chuckled.

"You think so, Ceddy?" I asked.

"I know so sis! And plus! I promise to write every single month to update you on everything!"

"Yes! Thank you bubba! That would be awesome!"

"Anything else?"

My eyes lit up and I smirked at him.

"Now that you are going to school, you will be met with a lot of temptations. Firewhiskey, sneaking out, and most importantly... women. STAY AWAY FROM THEM! We are very evil,"

Cedric burst out laughing and nodded.

"I promise i will stay away from all of those things. Anything besides that?"

"Well if you could... just maybe bring me back Licorice Wands, Fizzing Wizzbeez, Fudge Flies, Bertie Bots, Chocolate Frogs, Two house sweaters since you will be growing out of them, And some house merch! I want to represent hogwarts even though I wont be there until like weve said three years," I listed.

"Yeah well since I wont be coming home for christmas, i promise to get you all of those things!" Cedric held out his pinky to me and I took it with my pinky.

We shook our hands, pinkies still in lock and kissed the little circle our hands made, our way of agreement.

"Glad I can make me going away, better for you,"

I giggled as we pulled into the parkinglot of the station.

I help Cedric with his trunk and we walked inside, seeing muggles everywhere rushing around.

We walked to the place between stations nine and ten.

"Are you sure this is right dad? Wheres the train?" Cedric asked papa.

"OO! OO! ME ME ME! I CAN ANSWER THIS ONE!!" I raised my hand and exclaimed, jumping up and down hoping to be picked to answer Cedric's question.

"Yes Lily, you can answer." Amos sighed and laughed.

I grinned and motioned for everyone to look at me.

"Papa taught me this one," I grinned and ran toward the wall between nine and ten, feeling a woosh behind me and having it transport me to Platform 9 3/4.

It was so whimsical and wonderful I couldnt beleive my eyes.

Cedric was close behind me.

As the train whistled I pretty much pushed him onto the train.

"Ok! Ok! I didnt know you wanted me to leave this bad!" He exclaimed.

"No big bubba I just want you to come back faster."

He smiled and hugged me.

"Promise you'll come back Ceddy?" I held out my pinky once more.

He chuckled under his breath and took my pinky with his again.

"Of course little bear, I always will."

We did our little handshake and he left me.

Papa, Mama, and I all waved goodbye as the train left the station.

They took my home and once we were I decided to play outside.

I rolled in the grass of our front yard, watching the cars pass in our small road side neighboorhood.

I felt a brush upon my leg and looked to my side to see a snake slithering beside me.

Instead of screaming and scaring it, I put out my hand for it to crawl onto.

"Hello snakey," I grinned.

"Hello," It responded.

"Woah! You can talk! or... am I talking to you? Huh?"

"We are speaking a language that goes by the name of Parsletongue..."

"Ohhh! So I can talk to snakes! Coolio! So whats it like being a snake? Is it fun? Ive always liked snakes! Well actually I just like animals in general! My brother Cedric said that at hogwarts they have a magical creatures class. I think id be good at that class because I like animals so much. Do you have a brother? Whats your family like? I have a mom and a dad! And of course Ceddy! Ceddy's going to hogwarts! Do you know about hogwarts? I wanna go to hogwarts. I can go to hogwarts in three years! Im just waiting for my letter. Speaking of letters... Ceddy said he'd send me a letter every month! Am I talking too much? I feel like im not letting you talk. Just let me know if I'm talking to much. I have a tendancy to talk too much and not let others speak... oh im doing that right now. Ill stop now. Sorry."

The snake laughed.

"So whats your name?"

"Spark. And your's?"