3~ Weasleys

Word Count: 754

"My name is Lilith! You can call me Lily! Can I call you Sparky?" I smiled

The snake nodded.

I think me and this snake were going to be good friends!

He looked to be the size of a pencil, definetly a garden snake.

"So do you want to be my pet?"

"SSSSSure,"

"Cool! What do you eat exactly?"

"Insectss."

"Cool! Wait right here! Ill grab some in a jar and get you a box filled with twigs!"

I ended up spending the rest of the evening with the snake. He was really polite. I should probably go to the ministry library with my dad this monday to see if i can read up on this "Parsletongue" Spark told me about.

And so i did.

"Dad! Hurry up! I have my lunch and my backpack we're gonna be late!!!" I whined as my father rushed down the stairs with his work stuff.

Papa worked for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, and its a REALLY cool job and plus i get to go with him sometimes!

"Yes yes! Lily im coming!" He grabbed my hand and half dragged me out to the car.

I waved goodbye to Spark as we rode away.

"Do you think Ceddy will send his letter by the time we get back home papa?" I asked

"Maybe." He responded, "Youll just have to wait and see,"

As we pulled into London, dad stopped right at a telly booth.

Dad helped me inside with my bag in hand and I felt us start to go down.

Before i knew it, we were in the entrance to the Ministry and Magic.

"OO! yay! Can I go to the library now papa?" I asked him as we walked through the crowd.

"Yes yes, go on now. You know where to find me. Be back before lunch Lily!" He called after me but I was already rushing towards the elevators.

"Hi Mr. Atlas! To the library please!" I squished in with the adults.

Mr. Atlas nodded and pressed the button for me.

By the time i made it to the library, most of the adults had left and I was the only one in the elevator besides Mr. Atlas.

The elevator dinged and the door opened.

"Thank you! See you around noon!" I smiled and ran out.

I walked down the small hall that leaded to the library.

"Come on Ron! Whats a little fun?" A voice cooed

"Yeah Ron, have a little fun." Another voice echoed.

I turned around to see three red headed boys goofing around and hitting eachother.

"Oh hello!" I smiled and waved to them

They stopped moving and looked at me.

"Who do we have here, Freddy?" The one boy said.

"I dunno Georgie," The second one snickered.

They stepped closer, observing me.

"Fred, Geroge, lets go back to muggle artifacts office!" the smallest boy whined.

"Why? So you can go eat everything from the cafeteria?" The boy I assumed to be Fred tittered.

"No!" The smallest boy, whom they called Ron pouted.

"Well um," I cleared my throat.

"Oh! How could we so rude, Fred?" The other one I guessed to be George looked back down at me.

"Im Fred," Fred nodded.

"Im George," Geroge grinned.

"And thats Ron," The twins said in unison.

"Hey I think i know you! Our fathers are friends! Im Lilith Diggory! Youre Weasleys!" I pointed out.

"And shes smart too!" Fred smirked.

"So where are you headed Lily?" George asked.

"The library!" I shrugged.

"The library? This place has a library?" Ron exclaimed.

"Well then what're we waiting for? May we go to the library with you Lily?" George grinned.

I nodded and lead the boys to the library.

"So why exactly are you going to the library?" Fred questioned.

"Research," I said simply.

"What I think Freddie's asking is, what are you looking for?" George added.

"Oh! Right. Im looking for books on parsletongue," I giggled.

"Parsletongue? Whats a parsletongue?" Ron asked.

"Dont be so stupid Ron. Its the laguage of snakes." Fred teased.

"Dont you know? You-know-who spoke it." George nodded.

"He did?" I exclaimed.

The twins nodded and we entered the library.

"Why are you even looking for books on parsletongue anyway?" Fred asked as we all sat at a table.

I paused before answering.

If I said my true intentions they could think im weird and wont be my friend anymore.

"Just curious," I answered, my breath hitching slightly.