Indeed

By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright © 2013 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Sequel to "Am I Ready?" Sommer has made her mistakes that she has to l... More

Chapter 1: Revelations 'N Tears
Chapter 3: Oops, Wrong Number.
Chapter 4: Teacher Planning
Chapter 5: Leave Me Alone
Chapter 6: $90.01
Chapter 7: Damn. Pt I
Chapter 8: Damn. Pt II
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 10: I Fuq'd Up
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: Sometimes
Chapter 13: The Truth..And Some Lies
Chapter 15: Twins?!
Chapter 16: Ditched & Bitched
Chapter 17: Chances Pt I
Chapter 18: Chances Pt II
Chapter 19: QVC Nigga !
Chapter 20: Disrespect The Tech
Chapter 21: On the Nod
Chapter 22: The Lies You Tell
Chapter 23: Fools
Chapter 24: Nausea
Chapter 25: You Think I'm Crazy Too!
Chapter 26: Road Trips Pt. I
Chapter 27: Road Trips Pt. II
Chapter 28: Movin' In
Chapter 29: Kim K That Nxgga Pt I
Chapter 30: Kim K That Nxgga Pt II
Chapter 31: Frustration
Chapter 32: Intrusion
Chapter 33: Tampons & Tests
Chapter 34: Hangout, M.C.I.C
Chapter 35: Juicy I
Chapter 36: Juicy II
Chapter 37: Is It Time?
Chapter 38: You F*cked Up!
Chapter 39: Comfort
Important Announcement
Chapter 40: Places To Go
Chapter 41: Finale Pt I
Chapter 42: Finale Pt II
Teaser

Chapter 2: You Make Me Feel...

3.5K 81 21
By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Ques POV

Damn I love this girl, she knows what the hell she doing, done wore a nigga out last night. I woke up early to take a shower and stuff; I keep clothes here just in case so it's all good. When I was all ready, I reluctantly decided to wake her up.

She is so beautiful, even after all the stuff she been through. She a real G for stabbing Mike like that, but I have a feeling that what she said about therapy was right because as much as I love her, it's something seriously not right in her mind and she needs to see somebody. I just want her to feel better.

"Somi," I shook her. "Wake up, we gotta get to school." She flicked me off and turned over. I smacked her ass hard and she jumped up and tried to slap me but I caught her arm. "Nope, go take a shower."

"Bitch." She mumbled as she wrapped the sheet around her and got up.

"What?"

"Can you take the sheets off the bed please?"

"I didn't pull out remember?"

She dropped the sheet she had around her, exposing her body. "Don't forget this one." She smirked and went in her bathroom.

I shook my head and did what she said.

"Ques! Open the door!" Sariyah yelled.

I opened the door and she was standing there with King in her arms."Do you have any idea where my husband is?" She asked. I shook my head. "Well, take King, I have to pee. If you don't then I'll have to tell Jason why you spent the night."

"I was going to take him Sariyah, geez." I told her as I took King and he smiled at me.

"Why do you have my brother?" Ray asked me as she came out her room. "Good morning Marques?"

"Why you saying it like that?" I said as I played with King. I have a 5 year old brother so this isn't new to me.

"So no sheets on the bed equals..sex." She said with her eyebrows raised as Somi came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"Ray, can you do my hair please." She asked her.

I walked out the room and downstairs as Jason came in the front door.

Rayne POV

"What you want me to do to your hair Citaa?" I asked her.

"If you blowdry it, it will come into place. Did you hear my tantrum I threw last night?"

"Yeah, I honestly knew you did it. I was peaking in your door when you framed the knife. That was a G thing Citaa." I said as she got dressed. We are real comfortable with each other for some reason.

"Well at least you understand why I did it. You are the only one who gets me sometimes." She said, shaking her head.

"And Ques." I told her as I plugged up the blowdryer and heard mom and dad arguing...again.

Sariyah POV

"Jason could you just listen to me for a second please?" I begged.

"Damn Riyah what?" He snapped.

I shook my head and took King from him. "Nevermind." I mumbled. All he does is yell at me lately and it's starting to make me wonder.

"Riyah, baby come here." I walked over to him. "I'm sorry."

"Why are we fighting at 9 in the morning Jay, why do we keep fighting? Am I doing something wrong?"

He smiled. "No, you didn't do anything wrong..but I gotta tell you something." I nodded for him to continue. "It's-"

"Did you cheat on me?" I asked him.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "What? No. Remember how when we were still in Atlanta, Mas always had those trips to Miami for work?" I nodded. "Well he finally got the permanent job down here, so they'll be staying with us until they get their own place."

"Bye mommy." Rayne walked in our room and over to King and kissed his cheek, making him giggle. "Bye baby brother." Her phone vibrated and she rolled her eyes. "Bye!"

"That Deandre?" I asked her.

"No, I would have answered it."

"Oh, bye Somi!" I said. She waved at me. "I am not done with you Jason."

"Damn Sariyah, you can see your surprise later." He said taking EJ from me.

"Give me my baby." I told him.

"Your baby? This my son too, you forgot how he got here?"

I blushed. "When is Mas getting here?"

"They just got off the plane an hour ago." Jason told me as he went to the nursery to put our sleeping son in the crib in his nursery.

"Are my babies Kaleb and Natalie coming too?!" I asked, getting excited.

"Why are you so shocked that they're coming with him?"

"Because, Natalie never went with him on the trips, just Kaleb. She hated that because the last trip he took is when she found out she was pregnant and they were gone for 4 months." I remembered. "Which makes the last time I talked to Mason and Kaleb, 8 months."

"Yeah, cause by the time they were coming back, we were leaving." He added. I love how in sync we are.

I really miss those three though. Mason, Natalie, Jason and I basically grew up together. They're about two years older than us and they had Kaleb when they were 16, making him a little older than Rayne. He's like a son to me.

[A/N: That's alot of math, but just remember this: Mason's 32, Natalie's 33 and Kaleb is 17. Jason and Sariyah are 30 and 31, Ray's 16 and Somi's 15 , birthdays soon to come.]

"Got a job too." He told me.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, I'm getting out soon babe." He said smiling.

I smiled and kissed him and he grabbed my ass hard. I can't lie, it turned me on and I moaned. We were just making out hard as we blindly backed ourselves into our room and into the wall, hard. He pulled my sweatshirt over my head and I took his t-shirt off of him. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed my neck and he walked to the bed.

"I'm proud of you babe," I said sincerely as we fell down on the bed.

Sommer POV

"Are you going to be nice today?" Both Ques and Rayne said when we got to school. I rolled my eyes at them and got out of the car. I walked to my locker and suddenly got picked up and spun around.

"Put me down Zae!" I said laughing.

"We were all worried about you." He told me.

I hugged all of them. "Well I am fine. Just as long as nobody agitates me or messes with one of you guys, nothing will happen."

~*

I was in Geometry with my future sister-in-law, Dani. She loves it when I call her that. Ms. Giovanni set us free to do our work and this stuff is really easy for me, so I just breeze through it usually. Dani usually does too, but I don't know why her ass is taking so damn long.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She just shook her head. "What's wrong boo?"

"I just think Immanuel's mad at me. He hasn't spoken to me in two days and I don't know what I did. I can't help but think the worst."

"Don't do that Dani, that'll just make you feel worse. Manny knows better than to cheat on you..I think."

"Sommer!" She quietly yelled.

"Sorry, I'll talk to him ok? You guys have the next class together right?"

She nodded as I covertly got out my phone to text Manny.

Me - whatcha doing ?

Bigger Bro - chasing elephants in Zimbabwe

Me - -.- don't blow me Zavier . you're always sarcastic when you're cranky, its ok tho b/c next mod you can "study" with your gf ;)

Bigger Bro - idk about all that V

Me - . . . . . . . . . .

Bigger Bro - i have been ignoring the shit outta Daniella lately and i love her so that's not my intent . but with everything going on with you and that bitch nigga , i have been so fuckin pissed at myself and i don't want to end up taking that out on her . my house is a fuckin mess V , and you know that's not me .

Damn. I was about to reply, until I got a message from "Dumb Fuck". ...Why the hell is Kaleb texting me?

KayC, as Ray and I call him, is an amazing guy. They're really close because their parents are close and they grew up together. Me and him met when we were eight and me, him and Zae became best friends.

It's hard to believe all of this was just a year ago, back in Atlanta.

Anyways, why the heck is he texting me? I'll reply later, I need to finish talking to Zae.

Me - ..way to make me feel bad Zae .

Bigger Bro - sowieee

Me - you really should talk to her tho, she thinks you're cheating on her dude..

Bigger Bro - WTF ?!

Me - yeah so handle that , lover boy .

He didn't text back after that, so I just sat there contemplating if I should text Kaleb back. That is, until I noticed Dani was burning a hole in my face.

"You're so pretty, boo. I'm sorry all of that shit happened to you." She said.

I sighed. "Yeah, well..yeah. I mean this may sound really sad, but after it happened to me so much, I figured it wouldn't matter to me because I was used to it. I was wrong."

"You are way stronger than you look. I know who to come to when I want to put a hit on somebody." She told me smiling.

I laughed. "Ay, just give me a call." We laughed as the bell rang for second mod. "Have fun and good luck in study hall, sissy-in-law." I told her.

"Thanks." She said as Ms. Giovanni called her over to her desk.

Dani POV

"You need to finish this Daniella." Ms. G told me.

"I have study hall next, can I bring it to you later?" I asked. She nodded and I walked out her class and down the hall to the library.

I sat down at a table all the way in the corner where we usually sit because the cameras, the hoes and the librarian can't see us. Also because we sometimes use the old janitors closet..don't judge us. Manny isn't in here yet and I sighed as I got my Geometry book out.

"Hey sexy." Somebody whispered in my ear. I jumped' but it was just Manny.

"You scared me!" I said pushing him in his chest.

"Sorry, I wanted to surprise you." He said laughing.

"..Immanuel, are you okay...are we okay?" I asked hesitantly.

"Babe, you didn't do nothin' wrong, I just haven't been thinkin' straight. All I think about is my sister and what happened and I become pissed at myself.." He said. I looked back at my textbook and he grabbed my chin. "I didn't wanna end up blowing up on you baby, I'm sorry."

I nodded and kissed his soft lips. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said. "You wanna come over later?"

"I can't, I-"

"Just tell your mom you're helping me clean my house."

"And why would I tell her that?"

"Because you're going to help me clean my house."

"Wow, you must really be stressed out." I told him. Immanuel always keeps his shit spotless.

"Yeah, I can't believe you thought I was cheating on you." He said staring at me.

"I'm sorry, you know how I get. I know you would never cheat on me baby," I kissed him. "You know better."

He leaned in and kissed me again. He gripped my butt and pulled me on his lap. When he got rough with my hips and pulled me even closer to him, I pulled away.

"Let's go in the closet." He said staring in my eyes. All that was there was lust and that shit scared me and turned me on at the same time.

"Nooo," I tried to get off of him but he pulled me back down.

"Come on bae, stop actin shy."

"Did you forget where we were?" I asked him smiling. He's so nasty.

"That's never stopped us before..." He started to slide his hands up my shirt and I immediately stopped him.

"Manny stop it.." I said. "Before someone sees us and calls my dad."

He sighed and let me go and I sat back in my seat. He put his head on my shoulder.

"You going to sleep?" I asked him.

"Can I?"

"No, sit up." He didn't move. "Sit up or I'm going home after school and you can put that hand to work all night instead." He groaned and sat up. "Good boy."

~*

Sommer POV

It's finally lunch time, thank God! I got my stuff out my locker and went into the cafeteria. Ques was already sitting down but he was looking at his phone so I snuck up behind him and put my arms around his neck.

"Yo." I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

My phone vibrated as I sat down.

Dumb Fuck - why you and Rayne ignoring me Lenci ?

I laughed, he always called me Lenci because he knew Valencia was taken by my brother, so he revamped it. I'm still mad at him though.

Me - what do you want boy ?

Dumb Fuck - that's how you treat your new roommate ?

Me - ughhh, dont remind me

Dumb Fuck - whatever . are you at lunch right now ?

Me - yes stalker, i am. why ?

"Who ya texting?" Jalisa, who was now sitting beside me, asked. I didn't even notice everybody was over here now.

I put my finger to my lip and she nodded. That's my bitch though, we became really close as I expected. I love her to life forreal. Her and Rayne are the only ones I talked to after I stabbed Mike.

"Can I see?" She asked. I gave her my phone and she read the messages. "This does me no good, I need pictures."

"You're not even going to bother to read it?"

She shrugged. "I know you have a boyfriend, but are 'they' cute?"

I love how she does that. She makes sure not to say too much out loud when it's nobody else's business.

"Sure, I guess."

She rolled her eyes. "That'll suffice for now."

I watched her as she scrolled allll the way to the top of the messages. I never deleted our texts because I really missed him. I am not a cheater though! In no way, shape or form do I like Kaleb, he's literally my everything. We used to tell each other everything and even though we did have sex a couple times, like I said, we were just high so nothing was there.

"Let's switch phone cases so it looks like I have my phone." She said. I did what she said. I trust her so there are no worries. "Oohh..Lawd Jesus.."

"You're so stupid Lisa."

"Don't you see me reading, hoe, shut up." She said, which made me laugh. "Oh my gosh its ringing!"

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" Dre asked us.

"Nothing best friend, Lisa's just having a spaz attack." I told him.

"Spaz attack, huh? Hello?..hi..no...Jalisa...yeah, she is..yes, very....best believe....absolutely..no, I actually like that quality."

She was blushin' hard as hell, I can't even be mad she answered the phone.

"Somi, who is she talking to?" Tiara asked me.

"I don't know, that's her phone." I lied, shrugging.

"I need evidence..sure..I'll have to think about that..okay..bye." She finished. "T, why are you staring at me?"

"As your best friend, I have to ask who were you talking to on the phone." Tiara said to Jalisa.

"A murderer, I met him on Craigslist." She said with a straight face. I laughed. "It was Taz, calm down."

I have no idea who Taz is, so I'm just going to move this along.

"Let's move on, shall we?" I said. Ray shook her head at me, I smiled. "So what did he say?" I whispered to Jalisa.

"Ohmygawd, in the words of Kingsley: his voice is sex." She whispered back. "We could do some things. The whole time I was just imagining him grunting and groaning while he th-"

"Alright, that's enough, explicit self. Just tell me what he said."

"Oh, he said his dad finally got some new job.."

"..And?"

"He just got off his plane two hours ago. He asked about Rayne too, he knows her too?" She asked.

"Uhh yeah, they're cousins."

It was time for us to get our lunch but Jalisa and I weren't hungry.

"Here, he's calling for you." Lisa said. 

I sighed and answered it, "What?"

"That's how it is, Lenci?"

"That's how it's been since you haven't talked to me."

"I said I was sorry."

"It still hurts."

"Look at us arguing, just like old times."

"Ass."

"I would love some."

"Kaleb!"

"What?"

"...Jalisa was right about your voice."

"Oh yeah, she sound sexy. Tell her I got that picture for her if she want it."

"Yeah, I think she wants alot more than a picture but that'll get her off for a little bit."

"You know that's my kinda girl. I sent it."

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it. I wasn't shocked because I know he got a body. I showed Jalisa and covered her mouth to let her scream. I put the phone back to my ear.

"She want it, KayC."

"Yeah, I knew you missed me. You can't be treating me like that Sommer."

"Nigga I haven't talked to you in eight months, fuck you mean?"

"Don't do me like that, you and Ray knew the deal when me and my dad went down to Miami for that trip.."

"Yeah and we haven't talked to you since you miraculously decided to come back to Atlanta when we were leaving. You know you never told me how that went."

"It was..okay."

"I guess, hold on. Marques stop." I told him as he threw a fry at me.

"Quit playin' girl. Who you talking to anyways?" He asked.

"An old jackass of a friend." Hey, I didn't lie.

"You do know I can hear you right?" Kaleb said.

"Don't you hear me talking to my boyfriend?!" I said to him rudely.

"..You alright Lenci?"

"Yes, sorry. So where are you?"

"At the mall."

"Don't catch nothing, bro."

"Don't worry about me, lil thing."

"I'm not little, your dick is." I whispered.

"We both know you just lied, didn't you? On the real, I'm tryna get with your girl Jalisa."

I took one of my boyfriend's fries. "Thumbs up for remembering her name."

"I'ma need her number too. You replaced Ray or something?"

"Hell no, she is forever my wifey and my sister."

"Whatever, I knew both of y'all before y'all even met each other."

"Shut up. Can I call you back later though?"

"Yeah, text me 'ol girl's number!"

I rolled my eyes and hung up. I guess I did miss my everything. I got up and sat next to Rayne.

"You were talking to KayC weren't you?" She asked me.

"Jelly?"

"No, if talking to you means he will leave me alone then I am all for it." She said. I smiled. "You told Ques, right?"

"Por supuesto..."

"That means of course right?" She chuckled. "Good luck with that. Anyway, Dad wants me to be at home when KayC and his parents arrive but I'm trying to spend some time with my bae, so can you cover me while I go over Charisma's house?"

"Sure." I said.

Now I'm all anxious to talk to him later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaleb is sexy , ain't he ? (Even moreso without the mustaces) But anyways ,

Is Sommer wrong for talking to him? Should she have told Ques who she was talking to ? Jalisa work fast don't she ? But wait , who is "Taz" ????

If anything is confusing to you about how I explained things then just ask because I think I confused myself a little bit . Should I make the phone convos in bold or italic to make it cleraer? Just let me know

Honestly , the feedback on the last chapter was kinda sucky . not even kinda sucky , it FUCKING sucked and I honestly contemplated uploading this chapter . YALL GON' WORK FA THIS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 260 21
A little seven year old who everyone just assumes is completely and utterly dissobediant. When she is forced to go live with her famous parents who h...
Twisted By ♏️🦂

General Fiction

952 38 19
**YOU MUST READ BOOK ONE (SPILLED SECRETS) FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS❗** ***** The events of Book One are long gone, and everyone is getting their li...
713K 17.5K 40
You are one badass assassin. The deadliest one alive. You're also Steve Rogers' long lost younger sister. When Steve and the Avengers find you single...
163 3 15
In this world full of trials... every memory is worth fighting for. Unraveling your past can be scary but with the people you value... that fear will...