The Secrets of WillowClan: A...

By SecretsoftheStarz

WillowClan may seem peaceful, but danger lurks just beneath the surface. Prey is growing increasingly scarce... More

Welcome
Allegiances
Chapter 1: A Kit's Life
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Banana
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Part 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Part 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Chapter 2: An Apprentice's Life
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43

Page 12

815 57 153
By SecretsoftheStarz

"Hello little kit," says Brindleclaw. You sigh, wishing that she would just use your name. "Zere you are. Brindleclaw has special treat for you." She gestured outside the nursery den. "I talk vith Mossfur. She agree zat you puny balls of fluff are ready to see vider vorld in all its horribleness. Brindleclaw agrees, on one condition: do not leave ze camp! If you do, you vill be very naughty kitty and zat I have no patience for! You vill obey, yes?" You gulp and nod rapidly.

Brindleclaw gives you the hint of a smile. "Good. Also, if you vant, you can just stay here in loving embrace of Mama. I vill tell you tales of old country and sing you lullaby. You choose." You look back at the exit to the nursery den. A dwindling but inviting light shines from outside, a warm glow of orange gradually growing fainter.

1.It's time to explore the great big world outside! You've waited so long, now it's finally time to see what it's really like out there. Go to Page 13.

2.You shrink back towards Brindleclaw. You've heard stories about how scary and dangerous the outside world can be. It's better to stay safe and warm with Mama. Go to Page 14.

3.You refuse to be defined by Brindleclaw and her mouse brained two choices! You'd rather do what you want to do, and be what you'd want to be solo without her cramping your style! Go to Page 15.

AN: Don't forget to upvote the part, add the story to your library and reply with your choice. It really helps me out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 68 7
⚠️ Requests are closed! ⚠️ Do you like Warrior Cats, X Readers, and getting lost in the world of fanfiction? If you answered 'yes' to any of the form...
27K 992 45
Can you trust your own judgement..? The forest is peaceful, the four Clans are living in harmony and everything seems perfect. Flowerkit is born duri...
810 19 25
*NAME CHANGE* #1 book in the Snow Saga Snowshade was a brave and outgoing member of WindClan. When he was an apprentice, something terrible happened...
19.6K 442 99
A warriors role play, here you're able to make your own destiny. Currently a prophecy in the woodworks and a little too much action from the twolegs...