Always, Alice

By WinterSkiesOfficial

Harry leaned in closer to her, his eyes moving down from her eyes to her lips as a loose curl fell effortless... More

Mr Styles
Gingerbread Lattes
First Day Nerves
Friday
Music and Wine
Just Passing By
Falling
Your So Lovely
Girls Night In
Snow Day
Tuesday Blues
Mum
Games Night
Nerves Are Good
Sequins and Glitter
Big Smiles Everyone
Rush
Christmas Eve
Two Hearts
New Years Eve
Come With Me
The Prince & The Princess
She Might Wait
Don't Look So Nervous
Home
Epilogue

You

174 6 0
By WinterSkiesOfficial

WARNING: SMUT

It had turned dark outside and snow was falling much more heavily than earlier in the day. It was piling up along the window sills and the snowflakes fluttered past the windows at a much faster pace than before. Alice, Hayley and Harry spent the whole afternoon snuggled under the duvet watching Grey's Anatomy - munching on all the goodies Harry had brought over for them.

'I'm sorry, you haven't watched Grey's before?' Hayley had said dramatically, her face disgusted as Alice outed Harry for being a Grey's Anatomy newbie. She facepalmed and groaned - 'How Harry? How is that even possible?'

'What? It's just never been on my radar.' Harry was sitting in the middle of Hayley and Alice with Fred sprawled out on his lap, how that cat loved him.

'I'm in shock, let's go right back to the beginning,' and with that Hayley scrolled through the tv, selecting the very first episode and switching off the lights so they fell into a cozy darkness. Alice looked over at Harry, quietly observing the two of them and chuckling - loving how well the two of them were getting on. Harry noticed her looking over and lifted his arm up to rest on the back of the sofa, inviting her to cuddle into him - how could she resist.

He was warm and cuddly, his sweet smell mixed with coffee and fresh pastries made her heart flutter slightly. As she cuddled herself in closer, he wrapped his arm around her - holding her close, leaving his other hand to give Fred lots of claps. This was perfect.

*

Four episodes deep and Alice could feel herself struggling to stay awake, Fred and Hayley already out for the count at the far end of the sofa. Harry's protective arm was still wrapped around Alice and she felt as though they were perfectly molded together, too comfortable to ever want to move again. It had been the most perfect afternoon and Alice knew already Hayley would be staying over again. She would live here if she could and not only was she already asleep - but the snow falling outside was well on its way to snowing them in and Hayley would never want to walk home in it.

'I'm obsessed,' Harry mumbled quietly to Alice as the episode they were watching came to an end, his voice gentle and deep.

'Knew you would be,' Alice yawned. Harry stroked her hair, fiddling it through his fingers as she lay cosied in next to him, slowly she felt him lean down and leave a lingering kiss on the top of her head.

'I'll need to head off, got a few things to prepare for school tomorrow,' he sighed. Alicesat up a little and turned to look at him, the soft glow from the candles they had lit making him look even more handsome.

'You were a lifesaver helping us feel better today,' she said. Alice could see Harry's beautiful eyes shining with the light from the tv as he looked at her. She was almost positive they were sparkling as she sat herschel fup fully, stretching her legs out underneath the duvet.

'Your welcome, thanks for letting me stay and join in the fun,' he got up slowly, making sure to not wake Hayley and Fred and quietly headed for the hallway. Alice followed him, tucking the blanket in around Hayley - figuring she would be there for the night.

Wandering through to the hallway, Alice saw Harry over by the door. She sat down on one of the steps on the staircase, watching as he popped his shoes on. She took note of the way his muscles moved under the white t-shirt he was wearing, his arms looked strong and the tattoos littered on the left one complemented his appearance so well. Standing up straight Harry pushed his hand through his hair, the rings that adorned his fingers caught the moonlight streaming in through the window and a few curls flopped onto his forehead even after brushing it back. He looked over at Alice, causing her to smile softly up at him as he gave on in return. He looked deep in thought as they held one another's eyes for a few moments, a small frown gradually appearing between his eyebrows, his fingers beginning to fiddle at his sides. Alice tilted her head, silently asking him if he was okay.

Suddenly, Harry quickly slipped his shoes off again and strode towards her with a determined look now across his handsome face. He dropped to his knees in front of her so they were eye level, Alice sitting up a little straighter wondering what he was about to do. Harry reached up to her face, one hand slipping into her hair and pulled her towards him, locking their lips together with an urgent passion. She was caught completely off guard, butterflies swarming through her belly as Harry created a rhythm between their joined lips. Alice reached her hands up into his hair to steady herself, kissing him back with as much power as she could. She spread her legs further open so Harry could move his body closer to hers. It was then she realized just how much she wanted him - how much she had craved his touch. Harrys hands slid down to her waist, gripping her so tightly Alice wondered if his fingertips would leave a mark.

Their mouths moved together naturally and before she could stop herself she gently bit his bottom lip, remembering his reaction to that when she had done it before. Harry moaned into her mouth as his hips pushed forwards, his crotch against her heat, sending her body into overdrive.

'I love when you do that,' Harry whispered breathlessly as he began to trail wet kisses down her jawline and neck. Alice leaned her head back to allow him, his deep voice sending shivers down her spine, his soft kisses on her neck making her hands grip him tighter. Harry continued to place gentle kisses over her neck and collarbone, moving slowly down her chest where it was exposed slightly from her top. She arched her back in towards him, silently signaling that she wanted more.

Harrys hands slid from her waist to her thighs causing goosebumps to appear over the exposed skin below her shorts. His fingers teasingly moved over her thighs moving closer and closer to her heat until they brushed over the top of her shorts. She took a sudden deep breath, not expecting him to be there so soon, catching his eye as she smiled and leaned into another desperate kiss.

'Alice,' Harry whispered, suddenly moving his hand to her lower back and pulling her closer to him. He was hard, she could feel him pushing against her through his jeans.

Alice looked up at him again, stroking her thumb over his cheek, his green eyes staring into her brown ones. She could see from the look on his face that he wanted this as much as her, she craved his touch, craved to feel even closer to him than she was right now. Alice could almost hear her body screaming at her to allow him in.

'Let's go upstairs,' she said and Alice lifted herself up, inviting Harry to join her by stretching her hand out reaching for his. A smile spread across his face as he reached out to take her hand and Alice began to pull him up the stairs towards her room - her heart racing through excitement and adrenaline.

*

Her room was dark as Alice led Harry in, still holding his hand in her own as the moonlight bounced off the snow outside giving the room a soft glow, enough to see without needing to switch on lights. It was actually rather romantic, the fairy lights above her bed adding some extra ambiance.

When they were just a few steps into her room Harry turned Alice around quickly, pulling her in towards him and desperately locking their lips together once again. Alice sighed and wrapped her arms round his neck pulling him impossibly closer to her body. Harrys hands moved down her waist, placing his fingers on the hem of her shirt, breaking off the kiss for just a moment to silently ask permission to take it off. She smiled at him, lifting her arms up and allowing him to whip it over her head and throw it to the ground next to them. Alice then watched as his eyes moved over her, admiring her black laced bra, eyes widening as he took in every inch of her.

'Fuck,' he said quietly and pulled her back into him. He was harder now, she could feel him even more through his jeans. Her cheeks blushed pink as she felt him push against her, knowing he was as desperate for this as she was.

Harry took the lead, guiding them both over to her bed as he lowered her down beneath him. She pushed herself back further, pulling Harry by his t-shirt in the same direction before pushing her hands under Harry's t-shirt and pulling it up over his head in one fluid motion.

She noticed it instantly as he stretched up, a gorgeous butterfly tattoo spread over his ribcage. Like all his others it was black, detailed so beautifully, perfectly symmetrical. She traced her fingers lightly over it, it was utterly breathtaking.

'Wow,' Alice said quietly, getting distracted not only by the butterfly's beauty, but also Harrys. His body was toned, tanned and perfect as he hovered above her, watching her just as intently as she was him. Harry took her hand from where she was touching the tattoo and placed it on the back of his neck and pushed his head back down for a kiss. He leaned his body back down to Alice, her legs spread wide enough that he could push his erection teasingly down onto her heat causing a low groan to escape from his lips.

He peppered kisses down her neck and then down her chest, giving soft bites to her skin every so often. Harry moved his lips over her bra and down her belly, reaching around to undo her bra, whispering to her to ask if it was okay before gently taking the straps down her arms and moving it away. He paused, looking over her body with a smile.

'Shit, Alice,' Harry sighed, leaning back a little and washing his eyes over her, 'You're so beautiful,'. Alice blushed again, Harry's words washing away any nerves she had been feeling and the compliment sinking into her skin like lotion. He moved his head back down, caressing her breasts in his hands and taking one of her nipples into his mouth, biting lightly and sweeping his tongue over her skin. Her back arched up again, the sensitive spot causing goosebumps to raise over her skin. He moved slowly enough to build up a fire in Alice's belly. It drove her crazy, biting down on her bottom lip to keep herself from cursing as he sucked and bit lightly on her skin.

Harry's fingers then slipped down to her shorts, stopping just at the edge where her thighs were still covered. Alice was so worked up - she had never been this turned on in her life.

'This okay?,' he said breathily, and Alice could do nothing but nod as she locked eyes with him. She literally had no words, her brain was mush but she knew she wanted more, she knew she wanted all of him. Harry pulled down her shorts, his eyes widening when he realized Alice wasn't wearing underwear, his eyes exploring her body once again. Alice noticed and giggled quietly, smoothing her hands through Harry's hair.

'I would have put on matching panties if I'd known we would end up here,' she smiled and bit down on her bottom lip, teasing him.

'You are driving me wild,' he replied, his voice sounding hoarse and deep, so ridiculously sexy. He pressed his lips one last time to hers, biting her bottom lip and tugging on it gently before letting go and moving down the bed, settling himself between her legs.

He hadn't even touched her yet but Alices body was almost in overdrive. She could feel how wet she was and the anticipation of Harry being down there had her taking deep breaths, preparing for what was about to happen.

His hands smoothed over her legs, nails lightly scratching over her skin. Without any warning he placed a kiss onto her heat - once again making her back arch off the mattress, pushing her hips up into Harry. She heard him let out a quiet, deep laugh before his tongue began to move over her in gentle strokes.

Alice couldn't help the moan that escaped from her lips. The arching of her back and the thrusting of her hips were out of her control now, she was gone. The way his mouth moved over her had her on the verge of reaching her climax right there and then. This was something brand new.

'Holy shit,' she sighed, pushing her hands through Harry's hair. She tightened her grip in his curls, causing Harry to let out a moan, sending vibrations right through her body - Harry's fingers digging deep into her thighs. 'Harry...please,' Alice moaned, she looked down at him, his beautiful, almost emerald eyes looking up at her as he worked her into a frenzy. His eyes glistened in the moonlight falling through the window, as if a spotlight was shining down on them as they performed. A smile spread across Harry's face as Alice threw her hips up into him again when he hit a certain spot, she let go of his hair and grabbed onto her sheets with each hand, holding on for dear life.

Harry took his mouth away from her and let go of her legs, moving himself up onto his knees. Alice watched him as he moved, his pupils so dilated there was almost no green left. He pulled his belt to open it, pulling his jeans off quickly leaving him in his boxers. His tight white Calvin's showed every inch of him, revealing just how much he wanted Alice as she took in the image in front of her.

'Look what you do to me,' he smiled at her and Alice bit her bottom lip again. Her eyes wandered over him, taking in every inch of this god-like human leaning over her. His body, his tattoos, his eyes, everything was heavenly. 'Are you still okay?' he asked, and all Alice could still do was nod. She watched as he pulled off his boxers, his erection springing free before he leaned back down to her.

'I've got to have you Alice,' Harry whispered into her ear sending shivers through her body. She wrapped her arms around Harry's neck and pulled him closer, locking their lips together, silently telling him to do as he pleased. He used one arm to hold himself up and moved his heavily tattooed arm down between them, stroking a finger up Alice's heat before wrapping his hand around his erection. Alice could see he was already painfully hard, his head falling back as he moaned even from his own touch, pausing for a moment as he tried to compose himself.

She looked up at Harry as he finally focused his eyes on her again, and without any words he lined himself up and gently pushed into her. He bit his bottom lip as he did, keeping his eyes on hers as he inched deeper and deeper into Alice. Alice's body went into overdrive as she took him in, her heart racing - gripping the sheets tighter, her knuckles whitening. She was so wet that he moved easily, pushing gently and always checking she was still alright. His caring side was a turn on all in itself.

Harry pulled back every so often before pushing in further and beginning to settle into a steady rhythm - he felt so good. The fire that had ignited in her belly was raging out of control. She moaned so deeply, letting go of the sheets and grabbing Harry's cheeks, pulling his lips to hers.

'Shit,' she cursed as Harry picked up speed. He grabbed one of her legs and placed it over his shoulder with ease, keeping his eyes locked to hers and peppering kisses over her as he thrust into her. Alice noticed his eyes looked darker, and the smirk that spread across his lips made him look menacing - exciting. Moving her leg to his shoulder let him go in deeper, his hips crashing against her as he hit the point again and again. Feeling him move in and out of her with such ease almost had her spiral to a climax. 'God... Harry,' Alice whined.

Harry's forehead touched down onto hers, his chest heaving in deep breaths as he moved his hips at a steady rhythm, small beads of sweat beginning to move down his chiseled torso.

'You feel... so fucking good Alice,' he moaned into her mouth as they locked lips once again, a deep frown line appearing on his forehead as he concentrated on his movements. Alice couldn't even think straight, she was already close to the edge, her palms sweaty, her heart racing.

'Harry I...,' she tried to mutter out words but her brain was fogged, she couldn't catch her breath - the fire in her belly igniting at new levels now.

'I know,' Harry said, pressing his forehead to hers again, 'I'm pretty close too - I'm sorry,' he smiled and slowed himself down a little, biting his lip as he looked away for a moment - moving her leg from his shoulder and placing it back on the bed. He pushed his hand through his hair, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand before moving back down and kissing Alice once again.

'You drive me crazy Alice,' he muttered, 'Every time I kiss you I just want to...' he stopped talking as Alice let out a moan.His words had been enough to send her over the edge. The words he spoke, the sounds he made, the feeling of him getting harder inside her as he got closer to his own climax had her unraveling beneath him.

'Harry, fuuuck,' she shouted, biting down on her own hand so as not to get any louder and risk waking Hayley downstairs.Her orgasm shot through her like a wildfire reaching fresh fuel. Her hips thrust up into Harry as she clenched around him, digging her nails into his shoulder as she held on, moaning loudly into the darkened room. Harry groaned in return - loudly, reaching his climax too as Alice embraced hers. He thrust into her a few more times before spilling into her, pushing his lips hard against hers and gripping tightly to hips, almost holding her down to the bed as he filled her up. Alice saw him close his eyes tightly, muttering her name and several curse words as his body shook slightly as he became more and more sensitive.

They gripped tightly on to one another as they came down from their highs, bodies finally relaxing. Alice could hardly catch her breath - Harry sounding like he was in the same boat. She looked up into Harry's eyes as he looked down to focus on her again, brushing a curl that had fallen over his forehead away - tucking it behind his ear.

Still in silence Harry pulled out of her slowly and flopped himself onto his back on the bed next to her - she felt empty now he wasn't inside of her. Harry turned his head to look at Alice as she did the same.

'I'm glad we finally did that,' he said, a soft chuckle escaping from his lips, still slightly out of breath.

Alice giggled, 'Me too,'.

Harry reshuffled himself in the bed, moving himself up a bit onto his back and lifting his arm - inviting Alice to cuddle into him. She moved over and placed her cheek onto his chest, wrapping her arm around his waist as he wrapped his arm around her. Alice then pulled the duvet up over them both, enjoying the cozy comfort of having Harry's company.

'You wonderful Alice,' he said softly, placing a gentle kiss on her head. Alice sighed deeply, snuggling into him more - she had never felt this happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 12.5K 64
"Why are you asking me these questions?" I say, I can feel a panic attack coming on. I close my eyes taking a deep breath in and a deep breath out. I...
3.3K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
1.5K 133 34
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
2.4M 44.8K 39
He's new. He's a history teacher. He's young. He's very good looking. He is Harry Styles. When Kim Martins starts her new school year as a junior s...