Shattered Glass

Autorstwa gehad2004

Can a piece of shattered glass effect a young teenager's life. Well after this young girl finds a broken glas... Więcej

Trouble
Something is Not Right
Echo Smith
It Won't Work
The Picture
Archie
Bad Luck
The Chosen One
Finding Mr.Right
I Can't.....
Lily's
Kipirionia
The Fight
Our Friendship vs. Our Kiss
FIRE FIRE!
No more Lily
Wow!
Our Special Song
The Unknown Address
The Marrige
Untitled Part 23
Surprise

Fixing My Life

25 2 3
Autorstwa gehad2004

I didn't stop crying yesterday. I fainted, not really but I was crying and I just fell to sleep. I woke up, and checked my phone. I got thirty text messages and twenty five missed calls from the boys last night. I was kind of glad they called, but there text messages weren't so great. Here is what some of them said:
"We aren't meant to be.
"Can we talk.
"Hey maybe you can join another band where you would belong.
"What you did was immature, we need to talk.
I couldn't believe they are blaming me for running away. What they didn't know was I already had problems in my life. I know the boys they're sensitive, if they knew I was upset, they would have never done this. At times like this I would go to talk to my parents, but I didn't see them since the 'incident'. After three hours of thinking about it, I decided to talk to my parents. I walked to their room, nothing. I went to the attic, nothing. I walked to the kitchen, nothing. Then finally I found them in the front yard watering the flowers. See, my parents are the kind of people who like to do everything together. When I was young I though it was gross, because daddy was a boy, and boys have cooties. Then when I turned into a teenager I started thinking it was cute. I wanted to fix everything. When I found out what mom and dad were talking about, I knew I had to fix everything between us. I didn't know why they were mad at me, but I did something wrong and they were thinking about sending me away. I know I should be freaking out right now, but I know my parents, and they can change their minds in a second. So I got dressed into my best dress, and walked outside with my best smile.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.9K 1K 23
Sardar Burhan Khan owns the whole of Buner Valley and the villages around it. He has a very reserved, strict, and dominant personality. Everyone fear...
47.1K 1.5K 8
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
18.8K 212 22
⚠️رواية منحرفة خاصة للبالغين⚠️ وَقَعْتُ بِحُبِ رَجُلٍ ثَلٰاَثِينِيٖ قَاٰمَ بِتَرْبِيَتِيٖ إِنَكَ مُتَزَوِجْ يَاسَيِدْ جُيُوٰنْ قَتَلَ كُلْ مَنْ حَا...
5.8K 84 8
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...