Be Mine? || Harry Styles

Von faithhood11

All Grace wanted to do was have a great senior year with her friends, Sammy and Liam. All Harry wanted to do... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 48

3K 95 15
Von faithhood11

Chapter 48

Grace’s POV

“Look, I’m sorry I told him about your professor. It’s not that big of a deal. You know how Harry is. He threatened to beat the shit out of me and I’m sorry but I didn’t want my face punched in.”

“It doesn’t even matter now.”

“I really thought you would bury me in the ground after you found out. I couldn’t get in your composition class though because it’s full.”

“Good. I don’t need you spying on me, and Harry is much better. We’re good now.”

“I really am glad to hear that Grace. What changed?”

“Uh…it’s really too early to talk about this right now. I need to go to English.”

“Okay I’ll see you next class. Love you.”

“Love you too, even though I hate you.” I smiled at Liam.

“You could never hate me babe.”

I walked into my composition class and took my usual seat next to Niall. I’d talked to him a couple of times but we’d only been to the class three times. He was rather funny and I liked to hear him tell stories.

“Hey Grace, we should grab a coffee after class. You get out at noon don’t you? There is this café called Fromage that everyone goes to. They have the best coffee and food.”

I laughed at the irony.

“I’ll be going there anyway. I live right above it. My boyfriend is the manager there.”

Niall’s eyes widened.

“You’re dating the manager Harry?”

“Yep that’s my boyfriend. We live in the apartment above Fromage.”

“Oh my gosh. I didn’t realize. I met Harry a few days ago. He’s fucking awesome.”

I smiled, looking down at my desk. I always missed him.

“Yeah…he is.” I nodded.

“So I’ll just meet you there? He won’t mind will he?”

“No. Of course not.” I lied.

I wasn’t sure how Harry would feel about me having coffee with a classmate. Well one that was male anyway.

“Hey do you mind if I bring my friend Liam?” I asked.

“Not at all. The more the merrier.”

“Great!” I said as Mr. Keller slash Charlie walked into the room.

“Good morning class. Glad you are here bright and early.”

Wish I wasn’t.

“Grace, can you please come up here?”

I looked around and a few people were staring at me. What the heck does he want? I slowly got out of my seat and stood in front of his desk. He looked up to meet my gaze before reaching into his leather bag. He was wearing a navy blue linen button up shirt, dress pants and leather dress shoes. He handed me a stack of papers.

“Could you hand these out for me?”

“Sure.”

I turned around but he called my name once again.

“Good job on the quiz last class. I would’ve given you extra credit if I could. You went above and beyond with the essay questions.”

“Um thank you.” I said.

I knew people were watching me and I suddenly felt like I was in high school all over again. Why doesn’t he treat me like the other students? I don’t really even want him talking to me. I for sure don’t want him calling me out in class. After handing out his packets, I returned to my seat, ignoring Niall’s curious expression.

“So…this is your assignment for your illustration essay and the guidelines for the presentation. We will not have a debate with this assignment but you will have an oral presentation, reading your essay aloud and explaining why you think your thesis is legitimate. It will be due two class periods from now. If you need help, you can schedule a time to meet with me during my office hours. Appointments can be made on my website.”

I slumped in my seat. Oral presentation? No. Just the thought made me want to throw up. Maybe Harry will help me. I turned around slightly to look at Zayn. His eyes were narrowed and dark, obviously not privy to an oral presentation.

“This class is fucking ridiculous. I signed up for a damn composition class, not public speaking.” He whispered.

“I know.” I nodded, turning back around.

After Charlie went over a couple of writing techniques in our textbook, he let us go. Oh yay, I get to go to his class again now, I thought, my sarcasm making an appearance.

As I packed up my things, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“See you at Fromage in a little bit. Twelve-thirty good?”

“Of course. See you then Niall!” I said, relaxing at the realization that it was only him.

I knew Harry would like Niall. What’s not to like? He’s hilarious and very charming. I smiled at him and he walked out of the room as I packed up the last book. I avoided Charlie’s eyes as I walked out, keeping my head down until I got into the elevator. The hallways were empty because Mr. Charlie let us out early. I smiled at how goofy Niall was as the doors started to close but a large hand halted their movement before they reopened. Mr. Charlie stepped into the elevator throwing the strap on his leather bag over his shoulder. The doors closed and he pressed the button. I felt his eyes on me but I stared at the doors, willing them to open. I was aware that I was holding my breath. I felt too self-conscious to even breathe. What the heck is wrong with me?

I expected him to say something to me but he didn’t and when the doors opened, he immediately stepped out. I slowly walked out of the elevator, practically hyperventilating. I didn’t relax until I saw Liam approaching me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I leaned into his body. Oh I needed this right now. Both Liam and Harry had the ability to calm me by simply wrapping their arms around me. I wished I had Harry in this moment too. I laid my head against his chest, hearing the beat of his heart.

“Are you okay Grace?”

“Just keep your arm around me Liam.”

His eyebrows furrowed as I looked up at him but he just pulled me tighter into his body. I knew that if Harry knew my reasons, he wouldn’t mind. We walked into class like that but I felt comfortable this time with Liam right beside me, his arms wrapped around my body so tightly.

“Liam, will you come with me and Niall to Fromage after school? Niall is a new friend from my English class. I want you to come with us.”

“Sure. My roommate invited a bunch of people over and I really don’t want to be there any more than I have to.”

“How is that going…the roommate situation?”

He sighed.

“I mean, he’s alright.”

“What did you say his name was?” I asked.

“Louis.”

“Well I think I should meet him if you’re living with this guy.”

Liam chuckled.

“Do you have to approve Grace?”

“Absolutely.” I joked.

……………….

I texted Harry after I got out of school to let him know my plans, and smiled when he text back.

Harry: Sounds good baby. I miss you. : )

Me: I miss you too baby. I’ll see you in a couple minutes.

Harry: We might have to revisit that cooler. ; )

Me: Or we could just go upstairs to our bedroom. ; )

Harry: True. I just really liked the idea of making love to you in a cooler.

Me: Such a cheeky boy.

Harry: Just for you.

Me: Okay I need to go. I almost just ran into a pole.

Harry: Don’t do that baby. : (

Me: Stop texting me then.

Harry: You stop.

Me: Fine.

Harry: Fine. : (

I smiled to myself, stuffing my phone in my back pocket. As I walked around the corner, close to Fromage, I heart my name. I turned around to find Niall jogging up behind me.

“Hey Niall.”

“Hey!”

Niall and I talked about our essay for English while we walked the rest of the way. I figured out that he was currently talking to a girl named Rose. They weren’t official or anything but she was in his Psychology class and they had gone on a couple of dates. He showed me a picture of her as we walked into the crowded café.

“Wow Niall, she’s gorgeous. I love red hair.”

“Me too. I’ve kind of developed a strong liking for redheads, the pretty ones.”

“Obviously.” I chuckled.

Anna was working as the hostess for the day and she waved and smiled at me. Well there’s you a red head Niall, I thought to myself. Well she’s kind of a red head. She may be blond tomorrow. I’ve told her to stop dying her hair. I looked over to Niall and he had his eyes on Anna. I almost got a bit protective. Anna had become like a sister to Harry and I. She was so young.

“She’s only sixteen Niall.” I whispered in his ear while Anna was seating a couple college kids.

“Really? That’s a bummer. Wow, she is so pretty.”

“She’s cute Niall. She’s like my sister so chill out there.”

“I’m only nineteen…almost twenty.

“What happened to Rose?”

“Who?” he asked before a grin spread across his face.

I smiled and shook my head as we were seated.

“Your friend Liam is all the way at the back.” Anna informed me as she walked up.

“Great. This is my friend Niall. Niall, this is my friend Anna although she’s more like my lil sis.”

“Aww.” Anna said, giving me a hug.

“He’s cute right?” I whispered to her as we walked to the back of the café.

Her cheeks were flushed crimson and I could tell that she already liked him.

She gave me a nod as we approached the table where Liam was seated. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

“Hey beautiful.” He said.

“Hey Li.” I replied, ignoring Anna’s raised eyebrows at she glared at me.

“I’ll tell Harry that you’re here. He’ll be overjoyed.” She laughed, disappearing through the kitchen doors.

I turned back to Niall and Liam.

“Liam, this is my new friend Niall, Niall this is Liam.”

They smiled and shook hands. I knew they would get along. I couldn’t really picture anybody not getting along with Niall. He was so charming and he had a carefree attitude about him that divulged his optimism. I wish I was that sure of myself. I stared at the doors for a full minute before they swung open, the beautiful figure walking through them taking my breath away. Harry walked out of the kitchen with Anna, laughing. They both looked so happy and it was a sight that completely took my breath away. Harry treated her like a little sister and it was really cute to watch. God my boyfriend is so gorgeous. His eyes flicked up to meet mine, absolutely taking my breath away. Oh, I love you Harry. His smile made it hard for me to breathe. His eyes lit up and he ran a hand through his long hair. Oh lord that hair. I wanted to run my fingers through it.

He was by my side within seconds and I abruptly stood, wrapping my arms around him. He squeezed me so tightly, lifting me off the floor a bit as we hugged. He pulled away to gently press his lips against mine. It was a short, sweet kiss but there was so much emotion behind it, so much love. He clasped my hand tightly in his.

“Hey baby.”

“Hey Harry.”

We both grinned at each other and turned to Liam and Niall.

“Hey mate.” Harry said, patting Niall on the back.

“Hey mate, its crazy busy today.” Niall replied looking around.

“Yeah that’s always a good thing. Liam, awful to see you.”

I rolled my eyes but Liam just smiled, flipping Harry off. Harry chuckled and I sat down in between Liam and Niall.

“What can I get you guys. You want coffee, tea…”

“I’ll take a coffee baby. You know how I like it.” I smiled, looking up at Harry.

“Okay.” He said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

Liam and Niall ordered coffee and Harry nodded. As he turned away, I grabbed his arm.

“I’ll come with you.” I whispered.

“Okay.” He said casually.

I knew what I wanted. I grabbed his hand and we walked into the kitchen together. He started to walk over to the coffee pots but I gripped his arm tightly, and forcefully pulled him through the kitchen and into the corridor at the back. Nobody was paying attention to us, too busy doing other things.

“Grace what are you…”

“Hush.” I ordered, pulling him into his office.

“Close the door and lock it.” I told him as I drew the blinds closed.

A smile touched his lips as he quickly and happily obliged. He walked over to me and reached for the button on my jeans but I pushed his hand away.

“No.” I said, shaking my head.

His eyebrows furrowed and he poked his lips out in attempt to pout. Oh that just turned me on even more. I reached down to unbutton his jeans, struggling to get the tight fabric down his legs. I hooked my thumbs into his boxer shorts and oh so slowly pulled them down his legs, his eyes closing. I pushed him down into his computer chair and dropped to my knees.

“Grace…”

“Shh…” I told him, motioning for him to slide to the edge of the chair.

I stroked his length as he gripped tightly onto the chair’s armrests. I wrapped my hand around him and started pumping slowly. I smiled as he cursed repeatedly under his breath. I loved that I had this effect on him. I took him into my mouth, and he fisted my hair.

“Grace, please baby.”

I looked up at him through my lashes, taking him all the way in my mouth. I curled my lips around my teeth, my head bobbing up and down. When I closed my eyes, he practically screamed.

“Look at…ah…god look at me.” he said, stumbling over his words.

I looked up at him a batted my eyelashes.

“Fuck…I’m so close.”

He lifted his hips, his length hitting the back of my throat repeatedly.

“Oh god.”

I picked up the pace, willing him to let go and he did. He tasted heavenly and I was overwhelmed with emotions as I pulled away. He stood up, pulling his pants up his legs before pulling me into his lap.

“Oh god, I love you baby.” He said breathlessly.

I crashed my lips to him, so eager to claim his mouth with mine. I didn’t know what had washed over me but I had never been so ecstatic to see him. He was mine, all mine, and I wanted to cherish him forever.

“They’re all going to think we’re fucking in here.”

“Not far from it.” I mumbled against his lips.

“Has my girlfriend been cloned because you don’t sound or act anything like my girlfriend?”

“No. She’s still here. I just…missed you so much and I wanted to pleasure you.”

“And pleasure me you did.”

I smiled, feeling invincible. It felt good to make him feel that way.

He pressed his lips to mine in a meaningful kiss.

“Thank you baby.”

Harry’s POV

“How are things going with the two of you?”

“Great. I’m feeling so much better now.” I told Dr. Rollins.

“And Grace? How is she?”

“She’s amazing…we’re amazing.” I said, smiling to myself.

Grace walked into our bedroom smiling and plopped down beside of me.

‘Dr. Rollins’ I mouthed.

She smiled and laid down beside me. I absentmindedly stroked her hair as I laid there talking with Dr. Rollins.

“I’m so happy for you Harry. I really am. I have a client in twenty minutes.”

“Okay I’ll talk to you tomorrow Stef.”

“Okay Harry, please tell Grace hello for me.”

“I will.”

I hung up the phone and Grace looked up at me.

“Dr. Rollins said hello. She’s happy for me.”

“I’m happy for you.” She whispered, rubbing her palm up and down my bare chest.

I stayed still just relishing the feeling of her hands on me.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

360K 6.5K 62
Marissa Brook Styles? Styles? Yes. Like Harry Styles. She's the adopted 20 year old daughter of the famous artist. Harry Styles was in age 30 when he...
75.4K 1.3K 15
𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒/𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑠𝑎 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑇𝑆 A collection of Oneshots about Mikasa Ackerman! I'll do both female Mikasa and...
92.6K 3.5K 48
_ 'Insomnia is technically a sleep disorder. I consider it torture of your own brain's design. The self-sabotage of your control system screwing you...
86.6K 28 16
When the world ends, there will be no warning. Whether or not you believe in God, or if you don't, it will come in with a crash of biblical proportio...