๐‘๐š๐›๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ž โ™› ส™ษดสœแด€ โœ“

By -chxrriishii

โŒœ โ€ข ยฐ ๐–ก๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ! ๐–ค๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ! ยฐ โ€ข... More

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”.
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐ˆ๐—-๐•
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ - ๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
26๐’Œ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’!
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ - ๐•
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ -๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’!
Wattys 2021!!
๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ฎโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“ˆโ„ด๐“ƒ๐ŸŽ„
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’•!
๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’”?! :0
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ!
Happy New Year :]

๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’!

12K 353 358
By -chxrriishii

{A/N} - DAMN IT! I WAS GONNA POST AT 12 BUT ITS 1 AM! NE fuckin way.. Happy Valentines Day! I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has voted! Even you guys in the back who never comment and just vote. Or those who just comment and don't vote. You are all uh.. . . . I don't wanna say mean the same to me . . . You're all special to me - yeah. And I love you all and I mean it! So have fun with this chapter, make as many jokes as you want, catch my spelling mistakes.. have fun!! Happy Valentines Day!!

《valentine's day special - dumbass cupid》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The male with red eyes stared at the thousands of monitors in front of him. A certain h/c haired boy caught his attention as he slightly leaned forward. His pink hair brushed against his forehead as a little chuckle left his lips. "So little Y/N is up and about. I'll get him this year." He smirked as his white wings gently fluttered behind him.

He grabbed onto a pink bow and fixed the slash along his chest, walking out of the monitoring room.

Y/N woke up to the beautiful humming of his mother as she walked into his bedroom with a tray in hand. She placed the tray to his side as she softly kissed his forehead. "Happy Valentine's Day, my handsome prince." She smiled, straightening her back and placing her hand on her rather large baby bump.

"Your father and I are heading to Paris for Valentine's Day. I already made you some lunch and dinner." She smiled, slowly sitting on his bed.

The male looked at his tray and carefully placed it in his lap as he sat up and turned towards his mother. "Are you sure you should be traveling?" He asked, taking a small sip of orange juice.

Au looked at him and frowned. "I told you we were leaving, not tell you to criticize me." She grumbled, leaning back. "I'm sorry, momma. I just don't want you to get hurt." The male grumbled, slouching forward.

The female snickered and softly pushed Y/N back. "I'm joking. We're leaving in an hour and I just wanted to let you know I love you." She smiled, gently kissing his forehead. "I love you too momma.." He whispered.

She giggled and slowly got to her feet, slowly walking out of the room with her back arched. Y/N sighed softly as his mother closed the door behind her, Robby waking up from his slumber at the click of the door. Y/N placed his food to the side and laid back down, gently stroking Robby.

"Happy Valentine's Day, buddy. Wanna be my valentine?" He asked softly, scratching the bunny between the ears.

He heard a ring that scared him out of loving his bunny. Y/N turned on his side and looked at his phone, slowly picking it up to catch Todoroki's contact name on the screen. He furrowed his eyebrows and answered the FaceTime.

Shouto was on the other side of the room, his back towards the camera. Y/N cocked his eyebrow as he pursed his lips. "Hi.." He grumbled, turning onto his side.

The taller turned towards the phone and walked over to it, picking it up. "I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's." He muttered, walking back to the other side of the room. "Did I wake you?" He hummed, cocking his eyebrow.

"O-Oh.. no. I-I uhm.. I've been awake.." Y/N mumbled, his cheeks turning red. "M-My momma is l-leaving for Paris.." He continued, rolling on his side and resting his phone against Robby's curled body.

Todoroki let out a hum as all the bunny could see was the top of his head. He seemed to be working on something. "Want to get something to eat at a cafe. I don't wanna be around my dad." He admitted, glancing up with his blue eyes piercing into the camera. "M-Mhm! S-Sure!" Y/N spoke, nodding his head.

"I'll be there around..." Todoroki inhaled deeply before glancing to the side. "Ten." He finished, reaching for his phone.

Y/N nodded as Todoroki let out a huff of a chuckle. "See you." He then hung up in which Y/N exploded with blushing screams. He hurried into the bathroom and turned on the water, looking in the mirror.

He looked like a mess! He glanced at the clock in the hallway and noted it was only 9:30! He had 30 minutes to take a shower, brush his teeth, pick out clothes, feed Robby, brush his teeth again, then fluff his bunny tail. "Right!" He smiled, looking in the mirror.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

Todoroki gently knocked on the door and waited. He waited. He waited. He waits. The door swings open and Y/N stands looking frazzled, he was heaving for air as his air went in plenty of different directions. The bunny let out a squeak and sprung straight up, ruffling his hair to make it look like his every day style. "H-Hi." He gasped, slightly sliding down the door.

"Do you need a minute?" Todoroki asked, cocking his eyebrow.

The bunny pursed his lips as he sighed in defeat and arched forward. Y/N opened the door and let Todoroki into the new house. "Nice place." Todoroki began looking around the house before glancing in the kitchen.

There laid an 11 foot Siberian Tiger, lounging on the island. "I-I had a s-schedule.. but K-Kitty began s-screaming. So.. I'm inspecting her.." Y/N stuttered, walking towards the tiger.

Todoroki followed after and stood a foot away to see what was going on. He watched as Y/N gently grabbed onto the paw of the tiger and began to inspect her pads. "Here's the problem. Now this may hurt a bit." Y/N smiled, placing a small kiss on the tiger's ear.

The male yanked something out of the paw, the tiger screaming in his face before gently licking his hair. "There, isn't that better?" Y/N smiled, scratching the cat behind the ear. "Do you have an animal quirk or something?" Todoroki asked as he watched the large cat slide down from the counter.

Y/N shook his head as the three walked towards the back door. "My m-mom does. T-Though her dad h-had a bunny quirk a-and she was the p-product of a quirk marriage." The male explained, opening the door and letting the tiger walk out.

Todoroki blinked and stared at the ground and furrowed his eyebrows. Y/N faced the taller and gave him a small smile before walking back into the kitchen. A loud curse was heard just before Todoroki felt a pain in his chest and was flung back.

"Shouto! Are you okay?!" Y/N yelped, sliding to Todoroki's aide.

The male let out a soft cough as he glanced at Y/N. Todoroki's eyes widened at the worried boy in front of him before a hard smack was delivered on his face.

"Shouto!"

"Hah?"

"Are you okay?"

He nodded as Y/N let out a sigh of relief. The bunny then closed the door and let out a little whimper. "Wa-Wanna go now?" He asked, grabbing a small backpack purse kind of thingy. Todoroki hurried to his feet and nodded. "I think something hit me. It was probably my imagination." Todoroki spoke soft, the h/c haired boy turning towards him.

"I'm not bleeding. It didn't even hurt.. just scared me." Todoroki chuckled, giving him a small smile.

The bunny gave him a small smile as the two boys started walking out of the house. Y/N locked the door and the two began their way down the street. "Thanks T-Todoroki.." Y/N muttered looking up at the taller. "I didn't want you to be alone on Valentine's Day." Todoroki chuckled, placing his hand on Y/N's lower back. The bunny squeak and looked at the male who just stared forward.

"Out of my way, extras!" A gruff voice demanded. "Hey! Y/N! Happy Valentine's Day!" A familiar female voice called.

Y/N gasped and skidded to the pink skinned girl before hugging her tightly. "Ashido, Happy Valentine's." He smiled, placing a no hetero kiss on her cheek.

"We're going to get ice cream because Sero got rejected hard." Kirishima snickered to the sulking black - haired male.

The bunny blinked and slowly slid over, patting his friends back. "They didn't deserve you anyway." He smiled, Sero let out a sigh and nodded slowly before pulling the boy into a hug. A loud cough was heard, Todoroki glaring at Sero.

"We were busy." He spoke, his gaze deepening. "I wanna get there before their lunch rush starts."

"Oh! Alright, I'll see you guys at school!" Y/N smiled, skipping over to Todoroki.

Sero held a thumbs up before he fell back and gripped onto his chest. "Woah! Sero! Are you alright?" Kirishima asked, crouching down. Sero's gaze met Y/N's worried eyes and his own eyes widened. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fine!" He spoke, popping to his feet and dusting his jeans off.

"Could i join you guys? I don't want to be with these losers!" Sero smiled, using Y/N's head as an arm rest.

Y/N nodded with a smile plastered on his face, "I'm sure Todo doesn't mind! Right?" He asked, facing the male. Todoroki snapped his head to the side and glared at Sero like he's the scum of the Earth. "Of course not." He answered through his teeth.

"Losers?!" Bakugou screamed, shoving Y/N to the ground just as a pain went through his head. He fell on top of the smaller, the bunny letting out a scream of pain. "Get your fat butt off of me!"

Bakugou glared at Y/N before his eyes softened. He quickly got up and pulled Y/N up with him. "You boys have fun. I have to buy something's at the store for a special someone!" Ashido giggled, skipping off. "I'll follow you guys, I feel like I haven't had time with Y/N for awhile and what are friends if we don't hang out?" Kirishima smiled, holding a thumbs up.

The bunny nodded and the group turned towards Kaminari who looked up from charging phones. "Are you coming?" Kirishima asked. "I - . . . Sure, why not?" Kaminari smiled.

Y/N held a thumbs up and began following Todoroki once more before he was lifted up into Kirishima's shoulders. "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship!" Kirishima began.

"Zooming through the sky! Little Einstein's!" Kaminari and Y/N joined in.

Bakugou and Todoroki glared at Kirishima while Sero pouted in the back. "Climb aboard! Get ready to explore!" Kaminari yelled, jumping onto a stone wall. "There's so much to find! Little Einsteins!"

"We're going on a mission! Start countdown!" Kirishima continue, holding tightly on Y/N's ankles. "Five! Four! Three, two, one!" Y/N and Kaminari joined in.

"Everyone to Rocket! Rev it up now! RRRRRRR- Ow!" Bakugou had pulled Kaminari down from the stone wall and face planted on the ground. "Shut up!" The Pomeranian hissed.

Y/N hopped down from Kirishima's shoulder just as a pain went through his hand. "Dude! Why'd you pinch me?" Kirishima snickered, looking up at Y/N. "I didn't?" He muttered, helping Kaminari to his feet.

"We're here, anyway." Todoroki muttered, walking into the cafe.

The bunny followed after with his eyes slightly widening. "This place is fanc- how is black coffee twenty bucks?!" Y/N whispered to Kirishima who then wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder. "BABY BOOOOO!" A male voice screamed.

The boy was tackled to the ground by none other than Numerous himself. The male jumped up and pulled Y/N into a hug before kissing his cheeks multiple times. "I came to be a third wheel for my buddies! Feels like I haven't seen you in awhile!" He laughed as he backed up.

A small whine occurred as Y/N was pulled back and a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist before pressure on his shoulder weighed it down. Todoroki glared at Numerous, hugging the bunny tightly. "Oh, I see. You sly dog." Numerous smirked, crossing his arms. Y/N blushed as he shook his head. "Not what it looks like! We just came for some coffee or something like that! Something to eat!" He rambled, arching forward.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

The group of boys walked down the street, almost silent. Kaminari let out a small scream and pulled Sero and Kirishima into a headlock. "It's the Valentines Day carnival! We should totally go!" He smiled looking at all the rides.

Todoroki eyed Y/N who was also staring at the carnival. His lips softly pursed and his e/c eyes completely focused. His gaze then switched to Bakugou who had his head down. "Bakugou? Are you okay?" Y/N asked softly, reaching out for the male's hand.

Bakugou hissed and yanked his hand back before glaring at the male and tightly grabbing on, intertwining their fingers. "Let's go to that stupid carnival." He grumbled, pulling Y/N along.

"Baku - "

"Katsuki."

Y/N's cheeks flushed red as he nodded slowly. "Katsu, we have to get wrist bands if we want to ride any rides." He spoke as the two came to a halt. Todoroki stood in the back, mentally beating the shit out of Bakugou. Sero and Kirishima could say the same, although Kaminari was complaining to Bakugou to pay for his wristband.

"Use your own money!" Bakugou hissed as he took out his wallet. "Two wristbands for the full experience." He grumbled, placing $40 on the counter. Y/N's cheeks blushed red as he was handed the yellow wrist band from the angry Pomeranian.

"Hey! Guys!" A bubbly girl called.

Y/N perked and smiled at the brunette girl. "Uraraka!" He called, grabbing onto Bakugou's hand and leading him towards the female. Iida and Midoriya were behind her. Uraraka giggled and hugged Y/N tightly before placing a kiss on his cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day! Do you wanna be my Valentines?" She asked, letting out a laugh.

"Heck yeah! Only if you'll be mine!" Y/N smiled, holding a thumbs up.

"L/N!" Iida yelled, looking up at the sky. "I didn't get a hug! Happy Valentine's Day." Iida smiled, opening his eye arms. The male smiled and hugged Iida tightly before skipping towards Midoriya.

"Happy Valentine's, Y/N." Midoriya mumbled, hugging the male.

"Let's go ride X - Treme Cuddler!" Kirishima announced, picking up Y/N and placing him on his shoulder.

The group looked at the red and pink ride and watched the roller coaster go up and down, upside down, and to sudden hills. "Oh! Like cuddle when it does th- okay." Uraraka smiled, crossing her arms. "Good thing I didn't eat today!" Kaminari smiled, holding a thumbs up.

Y/N pursed his lips as he glanced at Uraraka. She looked absolutely mortified. "I think.. Uraraka and I will go get some food.. you can't have fun without throwing up on a fun roller coaster." He spoke, his voice cracking as he locked arms with the brunette.

"Yeah, I agree on that." Midoriya muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Your loss!" Kaminari laughed, pushing everyone else towards the ride.

"WAIT A MINUTE DUMBASS!" The trio could hear the Pomeranian yelling slurs and curses.

The three blinked before Y/N quickly turned his body towards an ice cream stand, Uraraka shrieking in pain as something went into her arm. "Are you okay?!" Y/N and Midoriya asked in unison. She let out a whimper and nodded, rubbing her arm.

"I think I got stung by something.." She muttered, glancing up at Midoriya. Her eyes widened as she let out a small gasp.

Midoriya and Y/N glanced at each other before they both began to exam her arm. Her face seemed to turn an extreme red at the fact Midoriya was touching her. "I'm okay!" She squealed, shaking her head.

The two boys stood up and glanced at each other again before nodding. The three then walked to a stand with multiple food that looked.. interesting. "Fried watermelon?" Midoriya questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. "Chocolate bacon cake?" Y/N continued.

"Donut burger!" A small voice squeaked. The three looked down to see little Cherry and baby Alex. They had an addition with them, a tall boy - perhaps the same age as Cherry - who had horns on his head.

"Hey Cherry!" Y/N smiled, waving towards the little girl.

She smiled and turned towards Y/N, waving her hand. "Hi! Did the hero tell you about me?" She asked, skidding over to the bunny and resting her chin on his thigh. "Yeah - well.. his son. Told me you two were the cutest things!" Y/N smiled as Alex hesitantly walked over.

The tall boy following behind. "Heroes seem to be a waste of time." He spoke, crossing his arms. Y/N, Midoriya, and Uraraka stared at him with wide eyes while Alex pulled on Cherry's sleeve.

"Donut burger!" Cherry squealed, grabbing onto both of the boys' hands.

The two looked at her with worried eyes. "But we don't have any money." The tall boy sighed, pulling her into a side hug. "Oh." She muttered, pursing her lips.

Y/N picked up Alex and extended his hand towards Cherry. "I got it! It's Valentine's Day after all." He smiled, walking towards the counter.

"Oh yeah! Micheal! Be my Valentine!" Cherry smiled, throwing her hand up. 

"No." The horned boy frowned, placing his hand on his hip.

"Please?!"

"No."

"Please?!"

"Okay."

"Awe, Thats sweet." Midoriya chuckled, shoving his hands into his pockets.

The little girl giggled before hugging the taller male and him a kiss on the cheek. Micheal let out a scoff and crossed his arms, before glaring at the shorter. "You and your stupid heroes." He grumbled, turning his back.

Cherry completely ignored him and clung to Y/N. "Donut burger, right?" He asked, adjusting Alex to his other hip. The two siblings nodded and looked towards the menu. "Want lemonade, or hot chocolate?" Y/N asked, pulling his wallet out of his backpack purse.

"Hot chocolate!" Alex gasped, his eyes sparkling.

"Iced lemonade! Ice!" Cherry shrieked, grabbing onto Micheal's arm. "I'll share with her." He spoke, arching forward.

"Could I get a donut burger with hot chocolate and lemonade?" Y/N smiled. "Sure thing, $15." The woman spoke. She sounded pissed.

"I got it!" Midoriya butted in, placing the money on the tabletop. "Midoriya.." Y/N began. "Nope! It's alright." Midoriya chuckled, gently patting Cherry's head.

Y/N smiled softly and revived the kids' bizzare food choices and began walking towards a tented area. "Thank you, Mr. Midoriya!" Cherry chimed as she climbed onto the bench next to the green haired boy. "Not problem!" He smiled, gently patting Cherry's back.

"Where did Uraraka go?" Y/N asked, looking around.

Micheal took a drink out of Cherry's lemonade people handing it back to the girl. "I saw her walk off, muttering something about chocolates and flowers." He spoke, itching the back of his head.

Cherry nodded as she took a bite out of the donut burger. Her face then scrunched up as she slowly passed it towards Alex. "He said to be back by one." Micheal spoke, the two children looking up.

"Overhaul's a buzzkill." Alex sighed, picking apart the donut sandwich and handing one of the donuts to Cherry. "Overhaul?" Y/N questioned.

The three tensed up as the glanced at each other. "It's this hero from the states! We need to go! Bye!" Cherry squealed, grabbing her brother's and friend's hand hurrying off.

Alex's long sleeves rode up his arms, plenty of bandages wrapped around his wrists. How was Y/N just noticing this? Micheal had a large scar on his neck and bandages on his right jawbone. "Are you okay?" Midoriya asked, placing his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

The male nodded and smiled, tilting his head to the side. "D-Deku!" Uraraka called, the two boys turning towards her. She had a bouquet of red roses and a box of chocolates. Y/N pursed his lips and turned towards Midoriya. "Have fun."

He then got up to follow the three children. "Hey! Y/N!" A voice called. The boy turned to see a flash of red and white. Toodorki was clinging onto Y/N's waist and gently nudged his nose into the shorter's neck. "You're such a baby, icythot." Bakugou growled, crossing his arms. "That ride was awesome! Except when Kaminari uh.. threw up on a middle schooler in front of us." Kirishima snickered.

"I thought you didn't eat?" Y/N questioned, softly running his fingertips up and down Todoroki's back.

Kaminari chuckled and let out a heavy sigh. "Stomach acid doesn't agree with me." He muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Wanna play one of those game thingies?" Sero asked, pointing towards a booth. "Those are rigged." Iida sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Y/N blinked before walking over and pulling Todoroki with him. "That's what makes them fu - BUNNY PLUSH!" He looked at a large bunny plushie and began to cry over it. "I want it!" He whined. "I'll win it for you." Todoroki piped up, grabbing his father's wallet out of his back pocket.

Bakugou let out a hiss of hatred, "you can't win shit, icythot." Todoroki was gonna start a bicker before a squeal of the little bunny boy was heard.

Both boys turned to see Kaminari had won the large plush for him. Y/N jumped on Kaminari and hugged him tightly, the blonde boy hugging back.

Bakugou and Todoroki blinked before smacking Kaminari upside the head while Y/N looked at the large bunny plush. Suddenly a pain went through his back, his eyes widening as he continued to stare at the plush. "Awe! It's even cuter up close!" He cried, hugging it tightly.

"I'm marrying it! Bye guys!" He smiled, skipping away.

The man with red eyes and pink hair sighed as he wings slowly lowered him on the ground. Finally. After three years, he had finally gotten Y/N to fall in love with something. Maybe next year, someone. "I hate being Cupid. This sucks." He spoke, throwing his bow behind him.

ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ

Micheal rammed his head into the door, the door hinges breaking. Cherry and Alex walked inside with a box of chocolates they had snatched from a gas station. "Keep a look out." Cherry spoke, looking at Micheal. He nodded and turned around, looking both ways.

A girl with white hair and red eyes lit up as she saw the two younger. "Happy Valentine's Day, Eri! Sorry we couldn't be here sooner.. I wish we could get you out." Cherry whispered, placing the chocolates on the bed.

Eri nodded and looked at the box. "When I get out of here, you'll come along with me." She spoke, opening it up. Alex blinked and stared at her and she stared back. His eyes started to water as he looked down and began to cry. Cherry blinked before bringing her brother into a tight hug.

Cherry's eyes began to water too, her gaze softening. Eri blinked and stared at the two, she had never seen them cry. They'd always have a smile or a straight face. She slid off her bed and hugged both of them. "I will be your guys' hero! Okay?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Eri.." Alex whispered, his eyes softening.

"Overhaul!" Micheal whispered into the room.

Alex and Cherry wiped their tears before sprinting out of the room, Alex using a part of his quirk to fix the door. "What are you doing?" The male with dark hair and a bird mask asked.

"Nothing. We just decided to stop and talk. Do you need us?" Micheal asked, crossing his arms.

The man let out a 'tch' before handing them a piece of paper. "Some guy is sick. I need you three to take care of him."

Micheal sighed. "Happy Valentine's Day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.3K 27
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ โ™ก (Y/N), an innocent boy judged by the people around him at schoo...
142K 10.5K 27
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’...
337K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
187K 3.9K 14
[bnha x male reader one shots] โ‹† started: sept 4, 2019 โ‹† ended: july 13, 2020 โ‹† be warned characters are ooc