Stevenson / Remus Lupin

Oleh maraudexs

(Completed) "What? She doesn't fancy him she fancies you, you idiot" "No she doesn't" "Oh Lupin" •••••• Summ... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
The Characters 
The Playlist!
01 The First Day
02 The Arrival at Hogwarts
03 Meetings
04 The "thing"
05 Landon
06 Levicorpus
07 Halloween
08 Quidditch
09 Tryouts
10 Friends?
11 The Full Moon
12 Animagus
13  The Piece of Parchment
14  chocolate
15 The Bludger
16 Idiots
17 The First Game
18  Celebrations
19 Hogsmeade
20 Butterbeer
21 Charms Help
22 Lupin
23 Birthdays
24 Music
25 Heart Break
26 Aphrodite
27 Christmas Break
30 Christmas Break (Part 2)
31 The Party
32 The Party (Part 2)
33 Escaping
34 Christmas
35 An idiot in Love
36 Stormy
37 Amortentia
38 Jealousy
39 Planning
41 Stress
42 Exams
43 The Last Week
44 Spells
45 The End of the Year Party
46 Books
47 The Last Day
48 Summer of 1976
49 Flash Foward
Thank You!

40 The Project

4.9K 123 28
Oleh maraudexs

Year 6 The Project

It was the next morning after the marauders decided to play the prank on the Slytherins.

"So how'd it go?" Lizzie whispered to the boys as she Lily and Alice went down to the common room to wait for Marlene to leave for breakfast.

"It went well but we'll see at breakfast" Siruis whispered back.

Then the marauders walked to the Great Hall to get their early to see all of the Slytherins reactions.

Marlene eventually came down and all the girls walked to breakfast.

After a couple minutes of conversing a few Slytherins walked in. They all had bright red hair and red and gold robes and they all looked extremely mad. The marauders, Elise, Lizzie, and Marlene broke into laughter. Lily glared at them.

"Did you guys do this?" Lily asked. The marauders all gave each other a grin then looked at Lily and shook their heads no. "Who did then?" she asked in a sarcastic voice.

"Yea who did it then boys?" asked Lizzie grinning.

"We don't know" Siruis said shrugging.

Just then Severus walked in looking more mad than ever. Lizzie couldn't tell if Lily was pleased or mad. Just then Lily's face had a grin on it and she started to snigger.

"Ok the look on his face is kind of funny" Lily admitted.

"Knew we did it good" James said.

"A-ha!" shouted Lily.

"Shit" James said as his grin dropped.

"Go before she kills you all" whispered Lizzie seeing the look on Lily's face go from smiling to bright red.

The boys all jumped out of their seats running out of the great hall as Lily ran after them leaving Lizzie, Elise, and Marlene dying of laughter.

******

Lily eventually caught them and now the boys had detention with Mcgonagall for the rest of the week at 5.

"That should straighten them out" said Lily joining the girls on their walk to Herbology.

"You know Mcgonagall loves them right?" said Marlene.

"Yes but she's the only one they listen to" said Lily.

"Your right" Marlene said.

"When do they go?" asked Lizzie.

"At 5 and they get back at 7"

"Lily please tell Minnie you were joking please i have stuff to do" begged Siruis.

"No and what stuff?" asked Lily.

"Umm stuff" Siruis said.

"Your going"

"Lily!" Siruis whined putting his hands on Lily's shoulders "Please!"

"Get off me and no!" Lily scolded pushing Siruis' arms off her shoulders.

"Mr.Black please quiet down and listen!" shouted Professor Sprout.

"Yes ma'am" Siruis said saluting.

"You will all be put into groups of two and have to take care of a plant for the rest of the school year and whoever brings back their plant in the best condition on the last day of classes will get 50 house points" The whole class let out happy sounds. "I will be picking your groups" The entire class let out a groan.
"Ok class listen up! As i call your names come up and get the plant i call out"

"James Potter and Lily Evans Mandrake"

Lily groaned and James grinned getting up and getting their plant.

"Lizzie Stevenson and Remus Lupin Mimbulus Mimbletonia"

Remus smiled goofily that made Lizzie laugh Remus then got up and got their plant.

"Siruis Black and Severus Snape Devils Snare"

"No! I will not take this! Professor Sprout please i will do anything else but work with him!" Siruis pleaded he dropped to his knees begging to be put with someone else.

"Alright then Sirius Black and Elise Creed"

"I'm fine with that" said Siruis picking up their shared plant and handing it to Elise.

******

The 8 Gryffindors and Elise were now in the common room starting on their homework.

"Ok so we have to write an essay on our plant for the first week so how should we start?" Remus asked Lizzie.

"Well first i need to get my Herbology book out" she said opening her bag up.

"Right" said Remus.

"Siruis are you just not gonna help Elise?" asked Lizzie.

"No-"

"Oh yes you are" Elise said.

"I mean yes. What do we even have to do?"Sirius said laughing awkwardly.

"You have to write the essay and the updates both you and Elise's papers have to be turned in" Lizzie said setting her book down on the table.

"Oh" said Siruis sitting up quickly.

"Ok well Sirius what's our plant called again?" Elise asked.

"Uhh...hold on...give me a minute....Devils Snare!" shouted Siruis making Elise and Lizzie jump.

They had all been writing their essays for about an hour now with Siruis occasionally (more like every five minutes) asking Lizzie and Remus what to write down so Elise wouldn't yell at him.

"So does this need to be included?" whispered Siruis to Remus.

Remus slowly looked up "Yes Siruis it needs to be included"

"Thanks Moony"

"Mhm"

"Moony" said Siruis poking Remus' arm.

"Yes Siruis" said Remus in an annoyed voice.

"Is this another name for it?"

"Yes"

"Oh ok thanks"

"Oops" Siruis said as he accidentally knocked his ink over onto the table.

"Siruis!" screamed Lizzie quickly trying to pick all of her things up off the table. "You got ink on my Potions homework!"

"It's fine just use magic" said Siruis waving his wand and saying an incantation to make the ink disappear.

"I'm going to my dorm think we could finish this tomorrow Rem?" Lizzie asked stuffing things into her bag.

"Yeah" Remus said.

As Lizzie got up Remus followed stopping her by the stairs and grabbing her hand.

"Hey i'm sorry about Siruis"

"It's fine"

"You sure?"

"Yeah thanks for helping me with charms earlier"

"Your Welcome" Remus said kissing her.

"See you at dinner" Lizzie said turning around and walking up the stairs.

******

(A/N)
Thank you for all reading hope your enjoying! <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

336 5 18
Who's the best Marauder? - A Marauders Group Chat So... not technically a Marauders Group Chat. James comes up with the idea of putting all the marau...
2.3K 35 12
Until the very end... [ I'm planning on rewriting this series sometime in the future ]
4.4M 144K 195
"Potter," Phoebe says curtly. James frowns and says harshly, willing the odd feeling he has to go away, "Griffin, all of that stuff still doesn't mak...
54.9K 1.4K 25
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏" "𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" A story in whi...