08 Quidditch

Year 6 Quidditch

   Quidditch season was starting tryouts would be this friday after classes

Quidditch season was starting tryouts would be this friday after classes. It was Wednesday. Lizzie had been practicing all summer and all year since she's got back. She was ready. Now of course she still had the worry in the back of her head that James Potter would let his annoyance for the girl get in the way of her sportsmanship and her skills. But she tried to push it as far from her mind as possible.

"LIZZIE" Marlene called out of breath running up to Lizzie.

"MARLENE!" Lizzie called back.

"James-early-practice-quidditch" Marlene said in between breaths.

Lizzie just stared at her confused "What?"

"Hold-on-let-me-catch-my-breath" Marlene panted, "Whew ok James is hosting a early quidditch practice tomorrow the day before tryouts and anyone is welcome" Marlene explained

"Ok and this matters to me how?"

"You have to go Lizzie it will show that you really care about being on the team"

"I'm not going to a practice with them i don't wanna show off all my skill the day before or sike myself out by seeing someone and thinking their a better seeker and that they'll make the team and not me"

Marlene just gave her look then shook her head "Ok but i still think you should go"

"No"

Marlene and Lizzie decided to walk to lunch together since Marlene found Lizzie in the hallway.

"IF YOU LIKE QUIDDITCH COME TO THE PRACTICE TOMORROW AFTER CLASSES AT 5:00" James yelled from the Gryffindor table.

Lizzie just rolled her eyes and she could feel Marlenes eyes burning into her.

"I'm not going Marlene"

"Lily,Alice do you think Lizzie should go tomorrow?" Marlene asked

"Yea why won't you go?" Lily said

"Yea i think it'll be good for you to bond with other players" Alice said

"I'll bond with the players if i make the team"

"Oh come on it'll be fun i'm even going" Marlene whined

"Your going to the practice?" Lizzie asked while rasing a eyebrow.

"Yea i think it'll be fun you don't have to be good to go now that you know i'm going you have to come for me" Marlene gave her a grin.

Lizzie sat there staring at her for a minute or so.

"Fine i'll go but i can't promise i'll be playing" she said while winking.

"Hey! no Lizzie that isn't fair i'll need help"