44 Spells

Year 6 Spells
CW: Body Image

   "My parents wrote back!" said Remus jumping out of his bed and letting Lizzies owl inside taking the letter from her leg

"What did they say?" said Lizzie sitting up.

"They said you can stay and their really looking forward to meeting you!" said Remus with a grin.

"What if they hate me?" Lizzie said looking down.

"They won't i promise! No one can hate you Liz" he said turning around and grabbing her hands.

"But what if i do something that upsets them?"

"Like what? Your not planning on breaking up with me are you?" he asked with wide eyes.

"No! No! Course not just like if i accidentally break something or just I do—"

"Lizzie don't worry you'll be ok" he said leaning forward and kissing her forehead.

"Thanks Rem"

"Mhm. I want ice cream it's still early so we can go to Hogsmeade if we leave now" said Remus getting up and putting his trousers on with a brown sweater and his steel toed doc martens.

"Ok I'll be right back lemme go change" Lizzie said walking out and going to her dorm to change.

As she got into her dorm there was no sign of Lily,Marlene, or Alice they must have all gone to Hogsmeade already.

"Ready to go?" said Lizzie as she was standing at the frame of Remus' dorm.

"Yeah c'mon" he said grabbing her hand.

******

They had made it to Hogsmeade and as they were walking around they heard yelling and the whips of wands.

"C'mon Snivellus fight back" said James throwing hexes at the boy.

"Leave him alone James!" yelled Lily.

"We're just having a bit of fun Lily-flower" said James.

"Oh no" said Remus as he ran after James.

"James c'mon" said Remus.

"How about you come and help us Moony"

"James I think he's had enough" said Remus.

"We just got started" Siruis said.

"Guys we said he's had enough!" yelled Elise as they sent more curses his way.

"Lighten up" said James.

"Expelliarmus!" yelled Remus as James' and Siruis' wand flew out of his hand.

"What gone soft Moony?" yelled Siruis.