10 Friends?

Year 6 Friends?

     It had been a few weeks since they found out they made the team

     It had been a few weeks since they found out they made the team. Life was actually going  well classes were a bit hard but nothing to bad. 

"I want a smart guy" Lily said

"Same here he's got to have good grades" Lizzie said

"I don't care about his grades he's gotta be able to have fun" Marlene said

"He just needs to like plants" Alice sighed dreamily

"Al you already have a boyfriend" Lily said

"Yea and he likes plants" Marlene said

"Frank's all i need" Alice smiled

"Aw young love" Lizzie sighed

"Hey Lily if you want someone smart just date a Ravenclaw" Marlene said.

"Mar just because their in Ravenclaw does not mean their smart" Lizzie said

"Yes it does!" Marlene fought

"Ok Mar" Lizzie said

The three girls were now headed to Potions.

"Hello class today we will be working in groups of 4" Slughorn informed the students. There were many shouts of happiness.

"I will be putting you into the groups" groans were heard from everywhere.

"The first group is Lizzie Stevenson,James Potter,Remus Lupin,and Lily Evans"

Lizzie just gave Lily a look and she gave it back.

Then Lizzie mouthed "oh god" Lily nodded

"Girls!" James said smiling

Lizzie and Lily just ignored him and sat down.

Lizzie was sat across from Remus so everytime she looked up she saw his face. She recently had remembered the events of that night she was glad Remus didn't seem awkward about it.

"Today you will be learning about amortentia. You will be learning about it today and starting the brew tomorrow it takes 9 days to brew. You will be in these groups until we are finished with it"

Lizzie looked at Lily who had wide eyes she knew James would be what she would smell.

"I should probably mention you will have to say what you smell out loud for part of your grade"

Lily now sat there like a deer in headlights.

"You alright Lil?" Lizzie said quietly to the girl

"What yea yea i'm ok" Lily stuttered

"Ok.."

Lizzie saw James give Remus a look but Remus didn't look very happy he looked sick.

"Hey are you alright?" Lizzie said to Remus putting her hand on top of his.

Remus just looked up at her and nodded. Lizzie mouth an ok then took her hand and put it back underneath the table.

******

Lizzie hadn't seen Remus in her last two classes she now was going to the quidditch pitch with Marlene as they were headed to practice. James decided to start early with practices and make them harder and more intense as their first game came closer and closer.

Remus wasn't at practice so they only had two chasers. This made the game a bit harder but noting to bad. Lizzie was doing really good she caught the snitch in a minute. Siruis hit James in the stomach with the bludger so hard he made a wheezing sound.

Lizzie went down to the ground to check on him and the rest of team followed.

"You alright James that was a bit of a hard hit" Lizzie asked

"I think my ribs are broken" James said staring up at the faces above him.

"Oh come off it Prongs your fine" Siruis said

James just sat there for a few minutes until he got up and they finished with practice.

"Alright everyone that's it for today" James called out flying back down to the ground.

Lizzie took a shower then headed back to the common room to wait until dinner which was soon. In the common room she found her friends talking with James,Peter, Siruis, Elise, and a sleepy Remus Lupin.

Lizzie didn't really wanna talk at the moment so she went up to her dorm. As she was up there though she couldn't find her drawing notebook she looked everywhere. So now she was headed back downstairs to ask her dorm mates.

"Hey guys i have a question for you three" Lizzie said pointing to the three girls.

"Yes?" Marlene said

"Have any of you seen the blue notebook i'm always drawing in i can't find it anywhere" Lizzie asked

"No why are you looking at me look at someone else" Marlene said huffing

Lizzie rolled her eyes "Because you always seemed to have my stuff"

"Hey i don't know what you problem is but i didn't take anything of yours" Marlene said back

"Uhm Lizzie i actually have your book" Remus tried to say but it came out as a hoarse whisper

"What was that your talking really quiet" Lizzie said getting closer to him

Remus just held up a finger and turned his back toward her and got out the blue notebook she was looking for. He handed it to the girl.

"Oh thanks where did you find it?" Lizzie asked

"You left it in potions" Remus said

"Oh sorry Marlene" Lizzie said looking guilty

"Yea that's what i thought" Marlene said

******

(A/N)
I hope you enjoyed! If you have any suggestions pls feel free to leave them<3