07 Halloween

Year 6 Halloween

   It was October 31st Lizzie's favorite holiday she loved halloween it made her so happy

It was October 31st Lizzie's favorite holiday she loved halloween it made her so happy. She loved everything she heard about it especially how the muggles celebrated it. She thought they were so creative. Lizzie and the rest of the girls had been staying away from the marauders. They haven't forgiven them yet. Which for Lizzie this was a bad thing she had quidditch tryouts soon and James Potter surely wouldn't put her on the time after her outburst in the common room a couple weeks back. Lizzie was really overwhelmed with school and quidditch so having today's classes off and just being able to spend a day with her friends was one of the best things ever.

That night Gryffindor was going to have a bonfire which Mcgnagall approved of. Lizzie wasn't so sure about going and neither was Lily Marlene or Alice. Lily didn't really wanna see the marauders after everything but they decided they wouldn't let them ruin their night so they were gonna go anyway. Her day was going pretty well so far.

"Lily!" Lizzie said while laughing at something the girl had said.

"Hey stevenson" she heard a boy call she turned around to see the little brother of Siruis Regulus Black.

"Hello Regulus what do you need?" She asked

"Your brother is looking for you saying something about tradition or whatever" Regulus said looking quite annoyed.

"Well tell him he can kindly fuck off" She smiled.

Regulus at first stared at her but then his face broke into a grin then he started to laugh.

"Ok will do"

"Thanks" she said

The girls decided to go for a walk after lunch.

"LIZZIE!" she heard her brother calling her name.

"What do you want?"

"Come on you still haven't forgiven me?" He scoffed

"Of course i haven't i have a scar from where you nails pierced my skin"

"Whatever i was gonna ask if you got the letter from mom and dad but since you haven't asked about i suppose you haven't"

"Letter? What letter?"

"You didn't get it so it doesn't matter i'm sure you'll find out this summer"

Now Lizzie was gonna be worried about this to. Great. Just great. She had to many things on her mind recently one of those things happened to be Remus Lupin.The rest of the day consisted of jokes,laughter, and just enjoying time with her best friends.

"Best-Halloween-Ever" Lizzie said smiling while they were walking to dinner.

"Yea hopefully this bonfire doesn't ruin it" Lily added.

"Oh yea i forgot about that should we just not go" Marlene said

"I thought you wanted to go" Lily said.

"Yea i did but now i'm not so sure"

"I think we should" Lizzie said

"Really Lizzie Stevenson wants to go to a outting" Marlene said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up Mar"

******

The three girls were now on their way to the bonfire they were a little late but not by to much just a few minutes. When they got there, there was loud music playing and laughter and voices coming from everywhere. Lizzie had noticed plenty of people holding fire-whiskey.

"This is gonna be a long night" Lizzie sighed.

"Yea it is" Lily said

"I'm gonna go find Frank bye girls" Alice said

"Bye Al!" Lizzie said

The rest of the girls went a sat down of course the people in the middle were the marauders and everyone was around them.

"We should play truth or dare Prongs" Siruis piped up.

"Good idea Padfoot!" James said

Lizzie had no clue why they called each other those ridiculous nicknames but you had to admit it was kinda cute.

"Moony, Wormtail, Elise, you in?" James asked

"Obviously" the three said at the same time.

"EVERYONE LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" James screamed. There was a assortment of yeahs and woo hoos.

"I'll go first of course" Siruis said "Prongs ask me"

"Truth or dare?" James asked

"Hmmmm Truth?" Siruis pondered

The game went on for awhile. Everyone was having fun.

"Moony! Truth or Dare" Siruis said

"Dare?" Remus said

"I dare you too kiss....(siruis looked around and then pointed at Lizzie) her"

"We don't have to if you don't want to"

Lizzie just sat there.

"Uhm sure why not" Lizzie said nervously

Remus walked over and whispered so only she could hear "You sure about this i get it if not"

Lizzie nodded and whispered "It's ok"

The two were leaning in about to kiss when a bunch of Slytherins showed up including Lizzie's brother.

"OI GET OFF MY SISTER" Landon slurred you could tell he was wasted.

"Landon no it's ok he wasn't doing anything" Lizzie stopped her brother.

"Then why was he leaning in on you!?"

"Because we were playing truth or dare just go back to bed Landon"

"No yo go to bed!" He said messing up the word you.

"Landon please" Lizzie whispered.

"Whatever" he walked away.

Lizzie turned around to see everyone staring at her most people didn't seem to know they were siblings.

"Sorry..." Lizzie said

Lizzie walked over to Lily and said "Let's go please"

"We can't leave Mar and Al is with Frank"

"Marlene didn't even want to come please let's just get her and leave" Lizzie said practically begging Lily.

They finally pulled Marlene away from a boy and back to their dorm where they all fell asleep except for Lizzie as she stayed up half the night thinking of what would've happened if Landon and his friends never showed up.

******

(A/N)
I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you all for reading<3