27 Christmas Break

Year 6 Christmas Break

   "I'm not ready to go home" Lizzie whined she hated going home

She wasn't ready for this christmas break. Landon was taking one of his friends home which Lizzie was definitely not excited about.

"I'm gonna miss you all but i'll see you at the party right?" Lizzie asked

"I'm coming" Alice said and Marlene and Lily nodded.

"Good"

The train was packed. The girls eventually found a empty compartment after about 10 minutes of searching.

"Finally" Lizzie said entering the compartment putting her things above her.

Just as they thought it would be a comfortable ride 4 boys had to walk in. As James was opening his mouth to talk Lily interrupted him.

"No" Lily said not looking up from her book.

"Oh come on Evans there's not where else to sit"

"I don't care"

"Please" Siruis pleaded.

"We wouldn't be asking if there was somewhere else please Lily" Remus said

"Ok fine but please don't be annoying"

"Thank you" Remus said

The train ride was going surprisingly well. No one had fought and they were all having a mature normal conversation and eventually Elise joined them.

"Are you all staying at James'?" Lizzie asked the group in front of her.

"Yup" Peter nodded

"That's fun" Alice said

"We should have a sleepover!" Lily squealed

"Yea alright just not my house" Lizzie said.

"Ok we can probably do it at mine" Lily said.

"Alright" Lizzie said.

"Are you guys still coming to my family's party?" Lizzie asked.

"Yea when is it again?" James asked.

"It's on Christmas Eve but i don't know the time yet i'll send the invitations out soon"

"Ok"

The train had now came to a stop.

"Bye girls i'll see you all soon" Lizzie said during their group hug.

They all said their goodbyes as she walked her friends walk away. She then spotted her brother near a tall boy with white Blond hair. As she walked closer she saw her house elf Nym. Nym was a old and mean house elf. He had a certain hatred for the girl. She looked beside her friends to see the marauders and what she assumed to be James Potters parents. She waved to them and they all looked at her and waved back.