06 Levicorpus

Year 6 Levicorpus
(Yes I know this happened in their fifth year but kinda forgot when I was writing this so)

It had been weeks since she's seen the marauders around she was getting suspicious it was getting to weird for her

It had been weeks since she's seen the marauders around she was getting suspicious it was getting to weird for her. Normally the marauders were always there and always the talk of the school but not recently.

"Hey have you lot seen any of Gryffindors favorites recently?" Lizzie said to the 3 girls while sitting in the Gryffindor common room after dinner.

"Actually no not really" Marlene said.

"That's weird..." Lily said

"Exactly that's what i've been thinking!" Lizzie exclaimed.

"Your right it's pretty weird but why were you thinking about them?" Marlene said with a smirk.

"Oh shut it McKinnon" Lizzie said playfully pushing Marlenes arm.

"I'm going for a walk you lot coming?" Lily asked.

"Yea!" They all said at the same time.

The three girls were walking until they heard a scream.

The three girls gave each other a look then ran toward the sound.

The three girls heard someone yell a curse then as they came into view they heard James Potter say "Wash out your mouth. Scourgify!" and they then saw Severus Snape on the ground with pink bubbles foaming out of his mouth.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Lily screamed.

James Potter now turned around facing Lily as he ran his free hand through his messy hair.

"All right Evans?"

"Leave him alone. What's he done to you?"

"Well...it's more the fact that he exists if you know what I mean"

Most people around them laughed but Lupin was still reading his book not looking up and Elise was standing next to Sirius and looked like she was whispering something to him.

"You think your funny. But you're just an arrogant bullying toerag, Potter. Leave him alone"

"I will if you go out with me Evans" said James "Go on..Go out with me and i'll never lay a wand on old Snivelly again"

Behind him Severus was beginning to inch forward to his wand.

"I wouldn't go out with you if it was a choice between you and the giant squid" said Lily.