RWBY X MALE READER

By Bossforlife75

You are the son of Vergil, the dangerous older brother of the famous devil hunter Dante. After your village i... More

(Definitive) Prologue.
Bio (slightly updated)
Part 1: Welcome to vale
Part 2:The Shining beacon
Part 3: The initiation
Teaser
Part 4: The badge and burden
Part 5: Jaunedice
Part 6 :Forever fall, but never forgotten
Part 7 :The Stray
Part 8: Black and White and Demons awaken
Vol. 2 Part 1: Best Day Ever
Vol.2 part 2: Painting the town red, pasts can't stay buried.
Vol.2 part 3: Extracurricular Field Trip.
10K?!
Vol.2 Part. 4: The Boogeyman's Tale.
Vol.2 part 5: Breach (The Showdown) pt.1
Vol.2 part 6: Resurgence (The Showdown) pt.2
Vol.2 part 7: Retribution (The Showdown Finale)
Vol.3 part 1: Round One's New Challengers.
Vol.3 part, 2: It's Brawl in the Family.
Vol.3 part, 3: Never miss a beat.
Vol.3 part, 4: Fall.
Vol.3 part, 5: Destiny.
Vol.3 part, 6: PVP.
Vol 3. part, 7: The battle of Beacon.
Vol.3 part, 8: Heroes and Monsters.
Vol.3 part, 9: The Beginning of The end.
Vol.3 part, 10: Don't say goodbye...
Vol.4 part, 1: The Next Step Is Always The Hardest.
Vol.4 part, 2: Long time no see.
Vol.4 part, 3: Two Steps Forward, Three From Hell.
Vol.4 part, 4: Against All Odds.
Vol.5 part, 1: The Menagerie.
Vol. 5 part, 2: Keep Walking The Line.
Vol. 5 part, 3: The Approaching Storm.
Vol. 5 part, 5: Restful Reunions.
Vol.6 part, 1: Argus Unlimited.
Vol.6 Part, 2: Alone in Darkness.
Vol.6 part, 3: The Grimm's Reaper.
Vol.6 part, 4: Dead end.
Vol.6 part, 5: Something wicked this way comes.
Vol.6 part, 6: This Is The Way.
Vol. 7 part, 1: The Greatest Approach.
Vol. 7 part, 2: Ceremonial Circumstances.
Character Bio and Announcement.
Vol. 7 part, 3: A Cordial Night Out.
Vol. 7 part, 4: The Road to Hell...
Extra Chapter 1: Tale of the Fallen Swordsmen.
Extra Chapter 2: Eclipse
Special Chapter 1: The Devil's Rose.

Vol. 5 part, 4: Don't Fear The Reaper.

243 7 0
By Bossforlife75

3rd POV.
Mistral, Haven Academy.

An all out battle royal takes place between Ruby's group, and Cinder's. Ruby and Yang have a two on two battle with Mercury and Emerald while the four pant heavily, as Weiss summons a Queen Lancer behind herself while Jaune supplies her with his Aura, Naomi and Logan standing behind the two as Nora and Ren fight off Hazel. Jack and Sanji teleport and dash around the large room, clashing and parrying each other's blows, before Jack was sent to the floor by Sanji, as he looks up Sanji shoots downward, driving Yamato directly through his chest. Sanji stares straight into Jack's eyes and twists the weapon deeper into his torso. Qrow and Oscar pant heavily on the floor.

Sanji: "You can't defeat me..."

Jack: "Oh, I know. But he can."

He points to a window as the faint sound of musical notes could be heard while gradually growing louder and louder, Sanji looks to where he had pointed and sees a Bullhead crashing through the window, while blasting music from it's loudspeakers.

Suddenly, the Bullhead smashes right through the middle of the room, making everyone jump or dodge out of it's path, momentarily putting everyone's fight on hold as they watch the vessel cartwheel into multiple flips, before crashing into the wall. Everyone stares at the crashed dropship, before anyone could go back to their business, a loud banging came from the side door as it was bent out of shape from the inside out. Soon the door shoots off from the Bullhead, and flies right for Sanji as he flips over the piece of metal. Stepping out of the smoky interior of the vehicle, (Y/n) dusts himself off while grinning like a madman.

(Y/n): "Boom baby."

Looking to his left, he sees Ruby smiling at him with sparkles in her eyes, Yang and Weiss both gasp and stare at (Y/n) in disbelief, turning his attention back to his brother, standing over Jack, then to Qrow looking surprised by his choice of arrival as Blake walks into the building, her eyes widen as well after seeing all of her teammates in the same place.

(Y/n): "Well, well, well. I leave for a few weeks and.... the White Fang are invading, while my big brother's crusading! And it looks like I got here late. And we've also... got... Weiss..? Yang...?"

Realizing and taking notice of the two as they continue look at him and Blake with disbelief in their eyes. Naomi smiles as she sees (Y/n), who sweetly grins back to the girl. While Jaune and the others look at (Y/n) with surprise, then relief.

Blake: "Yang?"

Yang: "Blake? (Y/n)...? Is... is that you?"

(Y/n): "Yang... I- listen, we'll have to catch up later. You need to go after Cinder."

Snapping out of Yang out of her trance, she nods and sprints past Emerald and Mercury.

Emerald: "No!"

Trying to tackle Yang, Emerald fails and falls to the ground as Mercury manages to grab ahold of her prosthetic arm. Yangs eyes briefly turn red before they turn back to normal and detaches her arm, knocking Mercury off balance while Yang continues forward as Sanji goes cut her down, he was sent flying into a wall by a punch from Devil Bringer and slumps down against it, as (Y/n) stands next to Yang, giving Blake a nod to rejoin the battle outside.

(Y/n): "Go. I've got to make my brother pay me back some blood."

He says, holding off Sanji long enough for Yang to go down to the vault, (Y/n) turns back to Sanji, the older sibling was then pushed back and puched in the stomach, forcing him on his knees hunched over while holding the spot where (Y/n) had hit him. The younger brother turns away and looks to Jack laying on the ground next to Weiss and Naomi, noticing the stab mark on Weiss' abdomen, (Y/n)'s hand twitches as he looks over to Ren being knocked over to Qrow and Oscar by Hazel, Nora swings Magnhild at him only for the large man to grab it and throw her into the wall next to the others.

Growling in anger as Sanji laughs at (Y/n) while leaning against the wall.

Sanji: "I must say, (Y/n). You've gotten much stronger than last time. Are you going to let them die as well?"

Taunting (Y/n), making the younger twin clench his fist in anger as (Y/n) watches Logan pounce on Hazel's back and bites into the back of his neck, the man just grabs and throws the Grimm off himself and into a column, causing Logan to yelp in pain as Naomi swiftly runs over and checks on her companion.

Naomi: "Logan! Are you alright?!"

Giving the girl a barely audible whimper, (Y/n)'s face turns to anger, before quickly calming down and taking a deep breath, letting out a deep sigh the air around him circles and gathers around himself as a brief flash of light fills the area. When it clears, Sanji was launched back into the wall again, as he was stabbed through the chest and pinned to the wall by (Y/n)'s sword.

Looking up, Sanji's eyes widen with slight fear at (Y/n) as he glares back.

(Y/n): "No. Just going to shut the fuck up you up first."

As Jaune blocks incoming bullets from Emerald and Mercury's shots as Nora and Ren stand behind him.

Jaune: "You guys okay?"

Ren coughs as Nora groans in exhaustion.

Reb: "Surviving..."

Nora: "I don't know how that big guy is still standing. He recharges his Aura faster than I've ever seen!"

Ozpin watches Qrow fly in his bird form, before transforming back into his usual self and grunts while panting.

Qrow: "He's sheer willpower."

A fireball blasts near Oscar, forcing him to take cover behind a nearby column.

Ozpin: "We just need to get him to his limit!"

The summoned queen Lancer fires projectiles from it's mouth at Lionheart, using his shield to protect himself as he manages to push the creature back with a torrent of flames from his weapon. As Hazel takes the opportunity to launch a combined fire and lightning attack at the summoned which causes it to dissipate.

Weiss staring in shock as it disappears, suddenly (Y/n) jumps over Hazel and axe kicks him in the head which knocks Hazel to the ground before teleporting behind Ruby and Weiss, Hazel, Emerald and Mercury stare at the young man as Ruby and Weiss turn to him. Gaining Ozpin's attention, while Hazel gets off the ground and growls angrily at (Y/n) as Ozpin stares at the two from across the room.

Ozpin: "(Y/n)... that Aura and that glow..."

Stopping and looking down at the bloody stab mark on Weiss' clothing, (Y/n) looks up at Weiss staring at him in astonishment by his appearance.

(Y/n): "Are you okay, Weiss?"

Nodding slowly as she reaches a hand out to touch his face, feeling (Y/n)'s smooth features Weiss tears up immediately and falls to her knees, crying as she stares at (Y/n), kneeling down to her level and putting a hand on her shoulder.

(Y/n): "I told you. I just wasn't going to be here for a while."

After saying this, Weiss instantly clings to (Y/n)'s chest and listens to his heart beating strongly.

(Y/n): "Whoa! I never thought you would've missed me that much Weiss.

Pushing him back, Weiss looks away flustered as she realizes what she was doing.

Weiss:

(Y/n): 'Ah~ Right. Tsundere. Forgot about that.'

Thinking to himself as he pats Weiss' head, making her blushed even harder. Watching (Y/n) slowly walks next to Ruby, glaring at Hazel with a stern look on his face.

Hazel: "Are you another child Ozpin's willing to send their death?"

(Y/n): "No.... Just Death's personal messenger...."

Sensing Lionheart taking aim at him, without looking (Y/n) quickly pulls out Blue Rose and fires in the direction where Lionheart was positioned, hitting him right in the shoulder, causing his Aura to flicker before he turns and runs out of the doors behind him, then Blake drops down from the hole (Y/n)'s Bullhead had made and lands next to the others.

Mercury: "You've got to be kidding me."

(Y/n): "Talk about the cowardly lion."

As Weiss gets up and looks surprised at Blake.

Blake: "Are you guys hurt?"

Weiss: "N-No! I just remembered you being more of the quiet one."

Blake draws Gambol Shroud as Ruby lifts Crescent Rose, Weiss smirks a bit and holds Myrtenaster defensively.

Weiss: "Alright. Well, what's the plan Ruby?"

Hazel lets out a fearsome roar, while Emerald and Mercury silently watch him. As Ruby looks to (Y/n) on her left, then to Weiss and Blake.

(Y/n): "The big guy is mine."

Ruby nods as the three in front of them start advancing slowly towards her, (Y/n), Blake and Weiss.

Ruby: "Checkmate!"

Blake and Weiss run forward, followed closely behind by their leader as (Y/n) and Hazel continue to stare each other down. (Y/n) then turns away from his opponent, angering him as the young man looks over to Oscar and suddenly vanishes, appearing right in front of the boy which startles him. (Y/n) then starts sniffing Oscar, freaking him out more than he had already been as (Y/n) tilts his head in confusion.

(Y/n): "Oz? You look... different."

Ozpin: "(Y/n), it is good to see you again. I'll explain everything after we've won this battle. I see you've been learning to master your semblance as well."

Heavy footsteps could be heard stomping behind (Y/n), as he turns and reacts without looking and parries Hazel's fist off to the side.

Punching the man square in the chest, which completely knocks the wind out of Hazel as (Y/n) grabs the Dust crystals sticking out of his arms, backflipping and head kicking Hazel while tearing the shards from the man's forearms, all without wasting a single movement.

(Y/n) glares at Hazel, then to the Dust crystals in his demonic hand, before crushing them inside his fist, looking at his hands fascinated by how Devil Bringer and his other hand absorb the energy inside the crystals. As (Y/n) holds his arm out to the side, a blood red katana covered in sparkling electricity of the same color forms in his hand. Slowly bringing the summoned sword in front of himself, (Y/n) flips the blade and points it at Hazel.

(Y/n): "Let's dance."

Injecting more Dust shards into his arms, Hazel lets out an angry roar before charging at (Y/n), closing his eyes and calmly standing still as the man throws a punch, (Y/n) ducks and stabs the summoned sword through Hazel's forearm, then quickly drives the blade into his abdomen before catching Yamato's blade from behind with Devil Bringer which cuts deeply into his demonic hand, Sanji gives (Y/n) a surprised look as he was flung away while (Y/n) kicks Hazel back and off of his summoned sword.

Staring at Hazel then to Sanji, an exhausted Jack walks next to (Y/n) as the other fragmented part of the entity also appears next to him.

Jack: "Hey, sexy beast. Mind linking together again?"

(Other) Jack: "You know it's a bit weird asking a favor from yourself."

Fusing with the majority of himself, Jack's wounds heal as he perks up, he grabs the restraint around his neck and rips it off. Glaring at Sanji, then turning to Hazel with blood red eyes.

Jack: "I'll take this guy. Make our brother pay."

Unsheathing Murasama as (Y/n) summons another sword, continuing to stare at Sanji taking Fox out of his chest and inspecting the blade. Finding a broken shard of glass next to Logan, picking it up Naomi stares at the shard, then to Hazel.

(Y/n): "Right. Let's do this-"

Naomi runs past Jack and (Y/n) with her fist raised, once she gotten close to Hazel the young lady stabs him in the thigh, Naomi pants heavily and out of breath as blood seeps from Hazel's wound.

Hazel: "So young... yet so ready to die..."

Charging his right arm with lightning, Naomi's eyes widen as she was knocked away by an electric punch, which renders her unconscious and sends the little girl tumbling next to Logan.

(Y/n): "You son of a bitch!"

As the young man was about to attack, Jack puts his hand in front of (Y/n) and stops him before stepping forward.

Jack: "No. I'll handle this guy. You just take care of Sanji."

Reluctant at first, Jack shoots him a reassuring nod before turning to face Hazel.

(Y/n): "Fine, you better not lose. It'd be embarrassing if you did."

Walking over to Sanji, the twin brothers stare at each other for a moment as Sanji speaks.

Sanji: "It's been a while... Brother..."

Throwing the sword back to his younger sibling, who casually side steps the attack and grabs his weapon, sheathing the Fox blade all while not breaking eye contact with Sanji.

Sanji: "That form... it still won't be enough. I will show you the great gap between our power."

Red bolts of lightning crackles around Sanji's body while the entire building shakes and rumbles, transforming into his Devil form in a violent explosive shockwave that pushes everyone, except (Y/n) across the ground as they shield their faces.

Sanji: "Let us battle, little brother..."

Dashing forward, Sanji crosses swords with (Y/n) as the two teleport around the room, creating smaller shockwaves while Ozpin, Qrow and the others watch in awe to the sight.

Oscar:*Mentally* 'Whoa! So that's (Y/n)?'

Ozpin: "Yes. Quite amazing, isn't he?"

Oscar:*Mentally* 'I'll say.'

Parrying a thrust from Yamato, Sanji looks surprised for a moment as (Y/n) knees him in the stomach, making the elder brother spit blood before he was slammed to the ground with an enlarged Devil Bringer.

Growling in anger, Sanji quickly throws a sword slash at (Y/n), flipping his body and narrowly avoiding the attack (Y/n) dives toward Sanji at blinding speed, plunging Fox into his chest as he summons another katana, while ripping Fox out of Sanji's torso, (Y/n) begins hacking and slashing him, striking too fast for the older twin to keep up.

Suddenly, the summoned sword breaks which gives Sanji the opportunity to teleport behind (Y/n) and slash at him, only for the younger brother to step slightly to the side as he uses Fox to block Sanji's attack, their swords spark before (Y/n) elbows him in the face, sending Sanji flying away as (Y/n) lands in front of the entrance to the vault.

Flipping and stabbing Yamato in the ground to slow himself, Sanji clenches his teeth while letting out an angry growl as he throws a couple more slashes at (Y/n), before summoning a storm of red blades above him.

Closing his eyes and exhaling, (Y/n) swiftly draws Fox from it's sheath and counters with his own bluish white sword slash, canceling out Sanji's beams as the swords above shoot downward at (Y/n), flipping and dodging each individual sword before he backflips into the vault, followed by Sanji diving in after him.

Sanji looks at (Y/n) casually gliding below, before launching more summoned swords toward (Y/n), who bends his knees and digs them into the wall, flipping back and dodging the swords while (Y/n) glares at Sanji on the way down, his eyes flash silver before letting out a roar and landing a two-handed punch that sends Sanji crashing into the wall.

Sanji pulls himself out of the wall and watches as (Y/n) continues to travel down the tunnel, Sanji pushes off the wall and pursues after him.

Below Haven Academy.
Inside the Vault of the Spring Maiden.

Raven:*Somber* "You don't want to do this Yang."

Yang: "Nope. But I'm gonna to do it anyway."

Walking forward and bumping her mother out of the way as she passes her. Raven looks down, then turns to back to her daughter approaching the relic chamber as a single tear falls to the ground in front of her.

Raven: "I.... I'm sorry..."

Holding as tears well up in her eyes.

Yang: "Yeah... Me too."

Tears swell in her eyes as well, before hearing the sound of a portal opening and the flapping of a bird's winds. Yang looks behind her and sees a black feather gently fall to the ground.

As Yang proceeds to walk forward and enter the chamber, Sanji slams into the ground and craters it before (Y/n) plunges Fox through his chest, then kicks him away.

Sliding towards the edge, Sanji stops himself and looks around for Cinder, only to find nothing but Yang standing in front of the Relic chamber. Causing Sanji to lightly chuckle, which rapidly turns into hysterical laughter while (Y/n) stares at him with an expressionless face.

Sanji: "Hahaha! She lost? I see."

Gripping Yamato with both hands, an unstable beam of red energy covers covers the entire blade of the weapon, causing everything around him to shake while (Y/n) also grabs Fox with two hands, another cool blue beam of energy shoots out of the hilt of the sword. As (Y/n) speaks to Yang without turning back to her.

(Y/n): "Yang, take cover inside the chamber."

She nods and runs inside as the two brothers stare each other down, their power output shakes the vault and casts out a massive shockwave, kicking up and breaking away parts of the ground.

The brothers fire their sword beams, as they both clash in the middle, letting the two engage in an intense beam struggle with neither twin gaining any ground. Sanji grunts in exertion as his beam quickly starts forcing (Y/n) back, overpowering and pushing him to the other end of the Vault's walkway.

Struggling to hold his own against Sanji, (Y/n) closes his eyes once again as he begins slowly stepping forward, (Y/n) roars before slicing clean through Sanji's sword beam toward him.

(Y/n) and Sanji clash sword, which knocks each of their weapons out of they're hands, the brothers then grab the other's sword and proceed to cross swords briefly as they dash and teleport around the vault.

Sanji throws a couple slashes at (Y/n), using Yamato to slice through each of them as Sanji disappears, leaving dozens of red slashes around (Y/n), who looks surprised for a moment as he quickly slashes the air around him, shattering Sanji's attack with a single strike.

Sanji: "What?!"

(Y/n) dashes from his position, as he and Sanji punch each other in the face, creating another shockwave

(Y/n): "What's wrong, Sanji? I thought you could do better."

Sanji: "You as well, brother. Your reflexes are impressive, but it's time we ended this."

Swinging Fox at (Y/n), only for him to quickly dash behind Sanji and kick the elder brother away. Throwing Fox back at (Y/n), as he tosses Yamato at the incoming sword, which deflect off eachother and fly back to their original wielders.

Reclaiming their weapons, the brothers land and stand on opposite ends of where they had started. (Y/n) begins panting heavily, before dropping to a knee and leaning against Fox for support.

Regaining his composure and sheathing Fox, (Y/n) glares at Sanji once more with a straight face as the elder brother holds Yamato next to his head, taking another stance and exchanging serious looks with the other.

(Y/n): "I'm going to end this."

His eyes flashing silver, before running forward as Sanji's Aura violently increases, he throws out multiple large slashes at (Y/n). Dodging and weaving through the energy beams, (Y/n) teleports in front of Sanji and clashes with him for a brief second, quickly overpowering him and knocking Yamato out of Sanji's hands, the sword flips straight up as (Y/n) thrusts Fox at Sanji's head, moving out of the way the elder brother grabs the sword, disarming his younger sibling and reversing the attack, Sanji swings Fox at (Y/n)'s neck, who dodges and counters with a punch to Sanji's stomach, making him slide across the walkway.

As (Y/n) closes in, he grabs Sanji by the neck and slams him into the ground before tossing Sanji back into the air, flipping and kicking him which sends Sanji flying away, as he throws Fox at (Y/n) which whizzes past his head while it does, (Y/n) grabs and disconnects a half of Fox letting the other half embed itself into the wall.

Yamato falls and lands, stuck in the center of the walkway between Sanji and (Y/n) as they stare eachother down before making a break for the Demonic blade.

Summoning massive red swords above (Y/n) and around himself, Sanji launches the magical projectiles at the younger twin, as he and (Y/n) both close in on the Yamato Sanji's summoned blades hit (Y/n), exploding on impact once they touched him as Sanji goes to grab the sword, before (Y/n) dashes out of the smoke and reaches for the blade as well.

As the brothers go to pick up the blade, (Y/n) surprises Sanji by using his free hand to drive Fox through his chest and past his heart, causing him to cough up blood and stare into (Y/n)'s eyes, before ripping Fox out of Sanji's torso as the elder brother's Devil form fades, he stumbles back and falls to a knee while his breathing becomes heavy, blood pooling around his feet.

Sanji: "Am I.... being defeated...?"

(Y/n) also pants heavily as his semblance runs out, forcing him to his knees while glaring at his older sibling.

(Y/n):*Panting* "C-Come on, Sanji.... I thought you could do better..."

Growling in anger, Sanji stands up and unsheathes the sword on his back as (Y/n) groans and gets to his feet, leaving Fox on the ground and retrieving Yamato out of the stone floor, (Y/n) groans and takes his stance.

Sanji: "Give me that."

Pointing to Yamato in (Y/n)'s hand and making a grabbing motion, as the younger brother tightens his grip on the swords hilt.

(Y/n): "No way. You've got your own."

Sanji: "Well, I want yours too."

(Y/n): "What are you going to do with all that power? No matter how hard you try, you'll never be like father."

Sanji: "You're wasting time!"

Charging at (Y/n), standing completely still with a serious expression as Sanji swings his sword, he and (Y/n) catch the blade of each other's swords as they push against one another.

(Y/n): "Sanji, why are you helping Salem start a war? Because I abandoned you and mother?"

Sanji:*Chuckle* "If you believe that I'd simply do all of this over our mother's death... calling you misdirected would be a colossal understatement. I NEED MORE POWER, BROTHER."

(Y/n): "Then all I can give you... is death."

Pushing eachother back, Sanji swings at (Y/n), backflipping away and narrowly avoiding the sword. Landing a few feet back, Sanji rushes him again while holding his sword over his head as (Y/n) runs forward as well with Yamato out to his side.

As the brothers close in on each other, Sanji brings his sword down and goes for the younger twins neck, ducking under his strike (Y/n) slices clean through Sanji's body, the elder brother stumbles toward the edge while holding the upper half of his torso together as he turns back to (Y/n).

Sanji: "Well played.... brother... I'll let you win... this battle."

Falling off the edge and letting himself plummet into the darkness below, (Y/n) runs over to the edge in an attempt to save his brother, only to see Sanji grinning as he disappears into the abyss.

(Y/n): "Sanji..."

Continuing to stare into the cavern where he'd seen Sanji fall, his hair obscures his face as (Y/n) lets out a single tear which falls to the ground, before standing and looking saddened at the Yamato in his demonic hand as the Devil arm was absorbed back into it.

Turning back to the Relic chamber, he sees Yang with a dumbfounded look on her face, (Y/n) tiredly smiles back and limps toward the blonde brawler, Yang's eyes turn red as she stomps toward the young man.

(Y/n): "Yang, I-"

SMACK!

Slapping (Y/n) across the face, leaving a red hand print on his cheek as he turns back to Yang with red eyes and tears running down her face.

Yang: "That was for leaving!"

(Y/n): "Yeah, I suppose I deserved that one."

Rubbing his face in pain, Yang pulls him in and kisses (Y/n) on the lips, which lasts until the need for oxygen separates the two, leaving (Y/n) with a surprised look while Yang smiles with relief.

(Y/n): "And that?"

Yang:*Smiling* "For coming back."

Wiping away her tears with Devil Bringer and caressing her face, Yang puts her hand on the demonic one as it's color turns to a soft yellow. Noticing Yang's arm, (Y/n)'s expression turns into a saddened one as Yang catches sight of this, she puts her hand on (Y/n)'s face.

Yang: "Don't worry about it, it's just good to see you're okay."

(Y/n): "Sorry, I couldn't keep my promise."

Yang: "What are you talking about? You came back, and that's all that matters to me."

Pressing their foreheads against eachother, (Y/n) stares deeply into Yang's lilac orbs as she looks back to his (E/c) ones.

(Y/n): "Well, we should probably grab the Relic now."

Yang: "Good idea."

Helping (Y/n) walk into the Relic chamber, as they enter a vast desert and approach an ornate gold and cyan lamp resting on a stone pedestal. Reaching out and grabbing the lamp by it's handle, small and indistinct whispers could be heard near it.

(Y/n): "All that bloodshed, just for this?"

He says to himself, as they turn and make their way back to the elevator before (Y/n) notices another stone pedestal rising up from the middle of the walkway.

Yang: "What is it?"

(Y/n): "I don't know... but look."

Taking a closer look at the pedestal, Yang sees a small slot in the center of it, large enough for the blade of a sword to fit inside. (Y/n) subconsciously summons Yamato inside the palm of Devil Bringer.

(Y/n): "Whatever it is, it's resonating to Yamato."

Yang: "We should probably get going."

Looking at the demonic sword, then to the pedestal (Y/n) lets out a deep breath and slashes the air in front of him, sending a ripple of wind that cleanly slices through the stone as (Y/n) sheaths the blade, the pedestal falls in two.

(Y/m): "Now let's get out of here."

Back above ground.
Haven Academy.

Jack punches Hazel in the chest, causing him to slide back as Jack backs off, panting along with Qrow and an exhausted Oscar leaning on his cane with Naomi and Logan behind the two. While Ruby and the others hold off their opponents, who were clearly exhausted as well.

Ruby: "That's enough! Just give up."

Mercury snarls and yells in frustration, slamming his fist into the ground as he slowly stands up.

Emerald: "It's not over! Cinder will come back, she'll have the Relic, and she'll stop all of you! She won't let us down."

The elevator platform leading to the Vault is heard coming back up, as everyone stares at Yang and (Y/n), he and Yang smile at their friends while carrying the Relic in his left hand. Emerald looks surprised that Cinder hadn't come up instead. As Yang and (Y/n)'s friends look up to them and smile.

Ruby: "Yang... (Y/n)..."

Seething, Hazel glares at the group as
the white haired boy tiredly chuckles while looking down at Ruby with a grin on his face. Yang smiles down at her friends and shares a brief glance with Blake, who looks down then back up to her. Emerald falls to her knees and begins sobbing as Mercury and Hazel slowly back away.

Mercury: "Emerald, get up, we need to go."

She shakes her head and remains stationary.

Mercury: "Emerald!"

Emerald's eyes dart around as her breathing becomes erratic. Holding her head, Emerald lets out a loud scream which activates her semblance. Suddenly, the entire room turns dark as black smoke rises from the center of the room. From it, a giant demented effigy of Salem with it's limbs bent and twisted towers over everyone in the room. The giant Salem opens its eyes and lets out an ear piercing scream as it swoops down over everyone.

Ruby shakes in fear, trying to come to terms with what she had just witnessed as (Y/n) stands his demonic hand trembles.

(Y/n): 'What the hell is this overwhelming feeling of dread?

Everyone in the room was still present, with the exception of Mercury, Hazel and Emerald, who had disappeared during the distraction.

Blake: "Wha- what was that?"

Ozpin: "An illusion. But an accurate one. That... was Salem."

(Y/n) clenches his fist and stops the shaking as he notices Jack shaking in rage, instead of everyone's frightened expression. While he and Yang look at the others below, (Y/n) sees Sun waving at him and waves back as the monkey Faunus turns Blake around to she her old friends, she slowly starts walking towards them nervously as Sun and Blake's parents smile at her. Yang and (Y/n) walk over to Qrow as the young man hands him the Relic.

Qrow: "What happened?"

Yang: "I don't know exactly. When I got down there, Cinder was gone, and Vernal was dead."

Qrow: "And Raven?"

Yang: "Gone."

Qrow: "Well, we're all glad you're still here, firecracker."

Putting a hand on her shoulder as he turns to (Y/n), still holding his side.

Qrow: "And you?"

(Y/n): "My brother's dead, and I have the Yamato. That's all I've gotta say."

Summoning the sword in his demonic hand, before making disappear. Suddenly Ruby falls to her knees as Weiss catches her.

Weiss: "Are you okay?"

Ruby:*Sighing* "I feel like I should be asking you guys."

She and Weiss see Blake walking up to them as Yang drops to the floor next to her sister.

Ruby: "So... Blake, what're you doing here?"

Blake: "I... I was gonna to ask you three the same thing."

Ruby, Weiss and Yang share a quick glance with one another as they turn back to Blake.

Ruby: "That's... a looooong story."

Blake: "Well... I'm not going anywhere."

Ruby:*Giggle* "That's all that matters. That we're all here together. Right?"

She says while turning to Yang as Blake briefly looks away with a sorrowful expression on her face. Yang looks up and smiles at Blake.

Yang: "Yeah."

Blake looks back and smiles as well, Weiss offers out a hand to her, the cat Faunus eagerly joins them. The four girls embrace eachother after their long time apart while everyone smiles and looks on. (Y/n) grins at the sight, before collapsing and sliding down the wall as Naomi and Logan rush to his side while Jack crouches in front of him.

Jack: "Good job (Y/n). You managed not to get your ass kicked this time."

Flipping him off in response, (Y/n) pants heavily and looks at the reunited members of team RWBY. Suddenly (Y/n) feels a set of small arms coil themselves around his neck, Naomi cries lightly into his chest as the RWBY girls finish their embrace and turn to (Y/n), comfortably petting Naomi's head.

(Y/n): "I missed you too, Naomi-"

Being tackled to the ground by all the girls of team RWBY, (Y/n) groans and slightly turns red as he was sandwiched between Yang and Blake's breasts while Ruby and Weiss cling to his legs.

RWBY: "(Y/n) are you alive?!"

(Y/n): "Y-Yeah, just fine. H-How have you girls been?"

He says as his face turns pale at Ghira standing over him with an angry expression while cracking his knuckles.

Ghira: "How many women have you sunk your teeth into?!"

(Y/n): "I... uh..."

As he looks at the RWBY girls, they all look away with pink on their cheeks.

Ghira: "It seems like you made it out alive. Allow me to fix that!"

(Y/n): "Love you girls, gotta go!"

Jumping to his feet, Ghira rips off his jacket and chases after (Y/n), screaming for help as the large Faunus man gains on him. Everyone smiles at the scene, as Qrow walks over to Oscar, resting against his cane.

Qrow: "I don't know how, but we did it, Oz? You okay?"

Oscar: "I'm alright."

Qrow: "Kid?"

Oscar: "He's resting. Too much energy fighting."

He says and tries to stand as Qrow stops him.

Qrow: "Hey don't strain yourself!"

Oscar: "No! He had... a message... We must... get the lamp to... Atlas."

Oscar groans and falls forward, but Qrow catches the young farm boy and lays him on the ground, turning his attention back to team RWBY and their friends laughing at (Y/n) trying to escape Ghira's wrath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
6.3K 103 10
Jaune Arc was neglected and belittled by his whole family except his beloved sister Saphron all because he wanted to be a hero like she was but he di...
354K 4K 21
(F/N) is the twin brother of Yang Xiao Long. He was a very shy and kind person to the point where Yang would tease him. His relationship with his sis...
49.9K 628 20
Your Parents were killed by the demon hunter Vergil.Summer found you in the woods and raised and abused you.The only people who heard your cries of h...