MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

Від Golden_Page

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

Chapter 4

11.4K 447 702
Від Golden_Page

[Eden POV]

Tommy was off doing tasks for Sam Nook again so I was left at home for a bit. Which never bothered me, Tommy made sure to never take to long.

My pet cow, who me and Tommy decided to name Henry, after his old pet cow, was sleeping on the edge of my bed.

I was wandering the rooms when I heard voices from outside the house. I quickly grabbed my blue hoodie, stuffing the white bandana in my pocket as I headed towards the front room.

I snuck into the front room and hid behind some dirt to try and see if I recognized the figures outside.

One had a black hoodie with white lines round the edges, 2 horns on the top of his hoodie, and a demons tale visible from the bottom of the hoodie. I couldn't see his face as his back was to me but he stood at a very tall height along with black claws showing once his hands where visible.

The other was quite literally a humanoid cat, he was wearing a white button up under a brown hoodie and black pants, topped with enchanted neitherite armor and a trident in his hands. Paws? Something. Though the thing that stood out the most were the blood red eyes that did not look in anyway normal.

"We could try and plant some here. He would be forced to encounter it then." The cat man spoke first, holding a weird red plant seed in his hands.

"He's already encountered it, the egg has spoken. He needs to be taken care off." The other voice spoke, his words sending chills down my spine.

'Are they talking about Tommy?'

'What egg are they talking about?'

'Why are they here?'

I refocused my mind to see them waking away, the way of the blocked off road rather than the way me and Tommy had gone yesterday.

I wrapped my bandana around my mouth and put my hood up. I don't feel safe here anymore. I want Tommy.

I checked the two men were gone before leaving the house, Henry would be fine in my room. I'll come get him once I find Tommy.

I didn't actually know where Tommy's hotel build site was so I picked a direction away from the scary men and went that way hoping for the best.

~~~~
[Ranboo POV]

I headed towards Snowchester to visit Tubbo, while on my way there I noticed something waking not to far in front of me.

It was small and blue, but definitely not a mob.

A twig snapped under my foot, making what I thought was a blue blob turn to face me.

'That's a child.'

Once the kid made eye contact with me they threw their hands over their eyes, stumbling and falling over by the sudden movement. Now sitting in the floor their hoodie had fallen off their head, revealing short dark brown hair that went pretty much everywhere. Along with a white bandana that has been covering their face now hanging off their neck.

"Um-..Hello?"

"Hello!" The kid responded very normally, like they hadn't just fallen and couldn't see.

"Are you alright?"

"Mm mhm." They nodded at me, still covering their eyes.

"Right um..." I paused. "Why- are your covering your eyes?" I crouched down slightly.

"I don't wanna make Mr. Enderman mad so I'm not looking."

'Oh that's adorable.'

"Oh- well- I'm technically not an enderman."

"You looked like one."

"Well yeah- but I'm only a half enderman so I'm not gonna attack you if you look at me."

"Really?" The child seemed slightly surprised.

"Yeah." Once I gave the confirmation, they peaked through their hands at me before removing them all together.

"Woah..." The kid stared at me with wide eyes. "YOU LOOK SO COOl!"

"I-" I was taken aback by this child's excitement on my appearance.

Deciding to ignore the comment I questioned them further. "Um- what's your name?"

"Eden."

"Oh um- okay Eden, I'm Ranboo. Do you uh- where did you come from?"

"I..." Eden paused, looking around. "I don't know, I got lost."

"Okay- do you want to come with me so me and my friend can try to help you?" I asked, not knowing if Tubbo will know any better what to do with a lost kid than me.

"Okay." Eden stood up and I started towards Snowchester, them following behind.

~~~~

"Tubbo!" I yelled, opening Tubbo's door to shout into his house.

"Tubbo?" Eden quietly repeated down by my feet.

"Yeah?"

The trap door from Tubbo's basement opened up as he climbed out of it, in his normal Snowchester attire.

"I um- I need your help with something." I stared, opening the door a bit more.

"Well what is it big man?" Tubbo pushed, still confused on what I was concerned about. I opened the other door to reveal Eden standing at my side.

Tubbo looked at Eden, then me, then Eden, then me again.

"Ranboo." Tubbo started. "Ranboo, who's child have you just stolen?"

"No no no no no- I didn't steal them, I found them in the forest. They were lost and I didn't know what to do so I brought them to you!"

Tubbo sighed.
"Get inside." He said as he closed the door behind me and Eden.

Tubbo crouched down, not that he really needed to but he did none the less to meet eye level with the child.

"Hello! I'm Tubbo." Tubbo greeted the child.

"I'm Eden."

"Alright Eden, here why don't you take this and me and Ranboo will figure out how to get you back to wherever you were alright?" Tubbo said handing Eden a fluffy jacket that was much to big for them but we better than the thin blue hoodie they had on at the moment.

The child nodded, thanking Tubbo as he stood up and headed back to me.

"How are we supposed to return a child?" I asked as Tubbo neared me.

"We drag more people than necessary into a situation!" Tubbo said a bit to enthusiastically.

He took the communication device from his belt and switched the dial to vc 2. Implying he was calling Tommy.

[Tubbo Pov]
I switched the dial on my device to a Vc two, immediately getting a signal from Tommy.

"Tommy." I started.

"Tubbo? What's up?" Tommy questioned, a bit concerned.

"Can you come over to Snowchester? We got a bit of an issue on our hands."

"What type of issue?" Tommy made an emphasis on the word 'issue'.

"Just come over here."

Tommy sighed over the call. "Fine, but we gotta make this quick I have something I need to do."

I heard a small beep noise, meaning Tommy had left the call as I switched off my device.

I had Ranboo explain to me how exactly he found a child in the woods while Tommy made his way to Snowchester.

As Ranboo was finished explaining the door swung open.

"This better be important Tubbo I really do need to-" Tommy stopped as he saw Eden.

Eden's eyes lit up with relief.

"Tommy!" They yelled as they ran towards him.

"Eden?" Tommy knelt down and hugged Eden, tightly.

"How the fuck did you make it over here? I thought you were-" Tommy started rambling as he looked back at me.

Me and Tommy made silent eye contact for what felt like 20 minutes before I broke the silence.

"Tommy you- what?!"
I was very visibly confused.

'They know each other?'

'Since when has Tommy had a kid?!'

My mind was throwing questions at me quicker than I could process them. Tommy stood, picking up Eden before looking back at me.

"Listen Tubbo- I can explain- UMm- I- Um-" Tommy struggled to come up with an excuse.

"Tommy since when have you had a kid!" I shouted, still in shock and confusion.

"EY they aren't mine! I'm just- protecting them for now." Tommy was obviously struggling with his words before he started talking again.

"Listen to me Tubbo, I know this is weird and I can't really explain it all that well but you cannot tell ANYONE about this."

"What-? Why not?"

"Because-" Tommy sighed. Placing Eden down. "Just come on, let me explain first."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.7K 235 24
Tommy has been in and out of the foster system since the age of 5. He's been brought back from fostering at lest 13 times and had begone to lose hope...
486 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...
63.7K 1.9K 17
RE-WHRITE ON MY PAGE This fanfic is about Tommys life after exile and how much he suffers from the trauma Dream caused him by emotionally manipulatin...
21.7K 735 10
Before L'manberg existed, those who dreamed for a free world where no fear existed were only children. Some without a father, though it will only be...